What happened to Bowers outdoors ?

mb60
I thought he was replacing Grant until he came back this weekend ?
|
Premix
7/25/2018 8:17pm
Bud if my chick looked like his chick. I wouldn’t be at the nationals either
Johnny Ringo
7/25/2018 8:41pm
Premix wrote:
You guys are so damn creepy with riders wives.

Bowers is up in the PNW this week. You’ll see him at shoug
jeffro503
7/25/2018 10:47pm
Premix wrote:

Probably the same way of creepy you are with your mom.

Every normal male on planet Earth loves looking at attractive women. Except your generation.....which has some dweeb , mono-human , everyone should be looked at and treated the same , no matter what they look like.

Fact : real dudes like hot chicks. Go get your rocks off on your dungeon and dragon's get together Friday night dumbass.

The Shop

crc245
7/26/2018 12:25am
mb60 wrote:
I thought he was replacing Grant until he came back this weekend ?
I thought he was out for a bit after the Barcia/Vegas contact...Betcha' he's at PIR and Washougal this weekend, though!
7/26/2018 1:01am
jeffro503 wrote:
Probably the same way of creepy you are with your mom. Every normal male on planet Earth loves looking at attractive women. Except your generation.....which has...

Every normal male on planet Earth loves looking at attractive women. Except your generation.....which has some dweeb , mono-human , everyone should be looked at and treated the same , no matter what they look like.

Fact : real dudes like hot chicks. Go get your rocks off on your dungeon and dragon's get together Friday night dumbass.
For sure, but you necessarily don’t have to post about it like a dumbass on an Internet forum about MX. There are other special forums for stuff like that elsewhere on the Internet. (I’m not saying the post above was particularly bad though, I’ve seen worse ?)
Bidirella
7/26/2018 1:06am
He broke his leg with the Vegas SX. Rehab and getting back into it, coming back this week.
Jrewing
7/26/2018 1:24am
Premix wrote:
Full of shit with out PICS!
Reggsie
7/26/2018 1:33am
Premix wrote:

jeffro503 wrote:
Probably the same way of creepy you are with your mom. Every normal male on planet Earth loves looking at attractive women. Except your generation.....which has...

Insecurity hiding behind machismo. You can appreciate someone's looks without braying on about it like a donkey.
JeepnMike
7/26/2018 6:48am

jeffro503 wrote:

Reggsie wrote:
Insecurity hiding behind machismo. You can appreciate someone's looks without braying on about it like a donkey.
Macy's is having a one-day sale, what are you doing posting on Vital??
StretchASU
7/26/2018 6:52am
milliebays wrote:
what happened to jacob hayes riding some outdoors?
Filling in for Alessi in Canada
Johnny Ringo
7/26/2018 6:56am
Premix wrote:

jeffro503 wrote:

jeffro, you sound like my weird uncle that hands out pictures of himself in a thong at Christmas
Motox627!
7/26/2018 6:58am
jeffro503 wrote:

Reggsie wrote:
JeepnMike wrote:
Macy's is having a one-day sale, what are you doing posting on Vital??
You win the internet for the day! BAHAHAHAHA
Adam43
7/26/2018 9:24am
jeffro503 wrote:

Triggered much?
jeffro503
7/26/2018 9:46am
jeffro503 wrote:

Adam43 wrote:
Triggered much?
Nope. Just dig beautiful women. No need to turn it into some perv thing , since men have dug beautiful women since the beginning of time.
HusqFan3
7/26/2018 2:00pm
Not sure if this makes it more or less of a chauvinistic of a comment but for what it’s worth, Bowers wife is what i like to refer to as a “unicorn”. Judging by the Spectrum episode on them, she is both smoking hot and wicked sharp. Kudos to you TB, you’ve done well for yourself.
kkawboy14
7/26/2018 2:01pm
Since I have a woman I would like to have his old pick up truck!

Post a reply to: What happened to Bowers outdoors ?

The Latest