What happened to Bowers outdoors ?

Related:
Create New Tag

7/25/2018 8:12 PM

I thought he was replacing Grant until he came back this weekend ?

|

7/25/2018 8:17 PM

Bud if my chick looked like his chick. I wouldn’t be at the nationals either

|

7/25/2018 8:41 PM

Premix wrote:

You guys are so damn creepy with riders wives.

Bowers is up in the PNW this week. You’ll see him at shoug

|

Alright Lunger, Let's Do It

7/25/2018 10:35 PM

what happened to jacob hayes riding some outdoors?

|

7/25/2018 10:47 PM

Premix wrote:

Johnny Ringo wrote:

Probably the same way of creepy you are with your mom.

Every normal male on planet Earth loves looking at attractive women. Except your generation.....which has some dweeb , mono-human , everyone should be looked at and treated the same , no matter what they look like.

Fact : real dudes like hot chicks. Go get your rocks off on your dungeon and dragon's get together Friday night dumbass.

|

And there goes Jeffro. One of God's own prototypes. A super high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.

Pimpin' Ho's , Rollin' fatty's......drinkin' beers , beers , beers!! ~ Ja

7/26/2018 12:25 AM

mb60 wrote:

I thought he was replacing Grant until he came back this weekend ?

I thought he was out for a bit after the Barcia/Vegas contact...Betcha' he's at PIR and Washougal this weekend, though!

|

7/26/2018 1:01 AM

jeffro503 wrote:

Every normal male on planet Earth loves looking at attractive women. Except your generation.....which has some dweeb , mono-human , everyone should be looked at and treated the same , no matter what they look like.

Fact : real dudes like hot chicks. Go get your rocks off on your dungeon and dragon's get together Friday night dumbass.

For sure, but you necessarily don’t have to post about it like a dumbass on an Internet forum about MX. There are other special forums for stuff like that elsewhere on the Internet. (I’m not saying the post above was particularly bad though, I’ve seen worse ?)

|

7/26/2018 1:06 AM

He broke his leg with the Vegas SX. Rehab and getting back into it, coming back this week.

|

7/26/2018 1:24 AM

Premix wrote:

Full of shit with out PICS!

|

7/26/2018 1:33 AM

Premix wrote:

Johnny Ringo wrote:

jeffro503 wrote:

Insecurity hiding behind machismo. You can appreciate someone's looks without braying on about it like a donkey.

|

7/26/2018 6:48 AM

Johnny Ringo wrote:

jeffro503 wrote:

Reggsie wrote:

Insecurity hiding behind machismo. You can appreciate someone's looks without braying on about it like a donkey.

Macy's is having a one-day sale, what are you doing posting on Vital??

|

7/26/2018 6:52 AM

milliebays wrote:

Filling in for Alessi in Canada

|

7/26/2018 6:56 AM

Premix wrote:

Johnny Ringo wrote:

jeffro503 wrote:

jeffro, you sound like my weird uncle that hands out pictures of himself in a thong at Christmas

|

Alright Lunger, Let's Do It

7/26/2018 6:58 AM

jeffro503 wrote:

Reggsie wrote:

JeepnMike wrote:

Macy's is having a one-day sale, what are you doing posting on Vital??

You win the internet for the day! BAHAHAHAHA

|

7/26/2018 9:24 AM

jeffro503 wrote:

Triggered much?

|

7/26/2018 9:33 AM

milliebays wrote:

He did.

|

7/26/2018 9:46 AM

Johnny Ringo wrote:

jeffro503 wrote:

Adam43 wrote:

Triggered much?

Nope. Just dig beautiful women. No need to turn it into some perv thing , since men have dug beautiful women since the beginning of time.

|

And there goes Jeffro. One of God's own prototypes. A super high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.

Pimpin' Ho's , Rollin' fatty's......drinkin' beers , beers , beers!! ~ Ja

7/26/2018 2:00 PM

Not sure if this makes it more or less of a chauvinistic of a comment but for what it’s worth, Bowers wife is what i like to refer to as a “unicorn”. Judging by the Spectrum episode on them, she is both smoking hot and wicked sharp. Kudos to you TB, you’ve done well for yourself.

|

7/26/2018 2:01 PM

Since I have a woman I would like to have his old pick up truck!

|