What happend in MXGP/USGP?

Park Boys
Fantasy
39th
9/4/2017 9:13am
pilotdude wrote:
Oh, and U.S. MX2 riders took 2 of 3 podium spots, 3 out of the top 5, 4 in the top 10, and only 1 out...
Oh, and U.S. MX2 riders took 2 of 3 podium spots, 3 out of the top 5, 4 in the top 10, and only 1 out of the top 10 AMA riders even raced.

No Osborne
No Martin
No Cianciarulo
No Plessenger
No Savatgy
No Ferrandis
No Nichols
No Martin
No McElrath
No Forkner

But what are you hearing about that?

Crickets. Hmmm.
RG95 wrote:
Well, Osborne is over 23 years old J. Martin over 23 years old Savatgy is over 23 years old Ferrandis is french A. Martin is over...
Well,
Osborne is over 23 years old
J. Martin over 23 years old
Savatgy is over 23 years old
Ferrandis is french
A. Martin is over 23 years old

and I'm not gonna check the others but still, the level of the MX2 class is low compared to the US national no excuse but we got an age limit for that which is impacting the class skill level so much, a lot of people must have forgot this.
Thanks god this age limit was removed from the MXoN if I'm not wrong.
kongols wrote:
He got you there, Pilotdude.CoolWink
Three riders are over 23, Osborne and both Martin brothers. Savatgy is not, so your spreading false information and every other rider listed there is under 23.
RG95
9/5/2017 3:36am Edited Date/Time 9/5/2017 3:40am
RG95 wrote:
Well, Osborne is over 23 years old J. Martin over 23 years old Savatgy is over 23 years old Ferrandis is french A. Martin is over...
Well,
Ferrandis is french

and I'm not gonna check the others but still, the level of the MX2 class is low compared to the US national no excuse but we got an age limit for that which is impacting the class skill level so much, a lot of people must have forgot this.
kongols wrote:
Park Boys wrote:
Three riders are over 23, Osborne and both Martin brothers. Savatgy is not, so your spreading false information and every other rider listed there is under...
Three riders are over 23, Osborne and both Martin brothers. Savatgy is not, so your spreading false information and every other rider listed there is under 23.
False information? Hahahahahaha awesome, this made my day thanks a lot dude!
There you go:

https://www.famousbirthdays.com/people/joey-savatgy.html

http://www.mxsponsor.com/riders/joey-savatgy

He celebrated his 23rd birthday in February this year before the championship started, that means he's over 23 years old and he does NOT meet the MX2 requirements, sorry. Reason why our 250 class is not at its best since a few years now.

and... before saying I spread false information get your facts straights next time, thanks a lot kid.
Idp57
Fantasy
2612th
9/5/2017 5:57am
He got you too Park Boys .
9/5/2017 7:25am
in fact if you take top 10 end result of this last season in AMA 250 outdoor ,only 3 riders would have been allowed in MX2

AC, Plessinger and Harrison ..others are 23 and up

The Shop

PressPassP
9/5/2017 8:00am
pilotdude wrote:
Oh, and U.S. MX2 riders took 2 of 3 podium spots, 3 out of the top 5, 4 in the top 10, and only 1 out...
Oh, and U.S. MX2 riders took 2 of 3 podium spots, 3 out of the top 5, 4 in the top 10, and only 1 out of the top 10 AMA riders even raced.

No Osborne
No Martin
No Cianciarulo
No Plessenger
No Savatgy
No Ferrandis
No Nichols
No Martin
No McElrath
No Forkner

But what are you hearing about that?

Crickets. Hmmm.
RG95 wrote:
Well,
Ferrandis is french

kongols wrote:
Then again Hunter Lawrence is a 9th place guy who very nearly ran down an 11th place guy that did 9 out of 12 rounds... MX2 is a lower level than the AMA due to the age limit but it's made MX1 deeper

Post a reply to: What happend in MXGP/USGP?

The Latest