What does this say??

philG
10/3/2013 9:12am
Too right... i call it 'Football Thick'...... 6 guys in our office just have to spend half an hour every lunch talking about 2nd rate football, i can watch a game and enjoy it as a neutral, but the whole tribal shit just does my head in ... and the fact that every time two local teams play , its like world war 3 in our town.

That said , the US may have some pretty random sports , but they do them well, from an experience point of view.
FreshTopEnd
Fantasy
4231st
10/3/2013 9:24am Edited Date/Time 10/3/2013 9:25am
Jarid332 wrote:
Football (soccer) is one sport I can't get interested in. I've tried before. I know that disappoints my Mom who is from Liverpool
Barrett57 wrote:
It is incredibly boring and dull, absolute pure shite. This country's mad on the stupid game.
I think the problem, which has affected many professional sports, is that the talent has been diluted across a lot of teams, and it creates mediocre team play. I love soccer more than just about any non wheeled sport, but the quality of soccer in many league domestic games, even at the highest level, is far from the quality of play once it gets to the knock out stage Champions League where it's been distilled down to the best teams. I can hardly watch an MLS game here. I think it comes down to the games you pick to watch (true for NFL football and especially the long season sports like baseball, basketball and hockey), unless your one of those fans (like we are to MX) who drink the Koolaid right up to the eyes.
Barrett57
10/3/2013 9:41am
I think the problem, which has affected many professional sports, is that the talent has been diluted across a lot of teams, and it creates mediocre...
I think the problem, which has affected many professional sports, is that the talent has been diluted across a lot of teams, and it creates mediocre team play. I love soccer more than just about any non wheeled sport, but the quality of soccer in many league domestic games, even at the highest level, is far from the quality of play once it gets to the knock out stage Champions League where it's been distilled down to the best teams. I can hardly watch an MLS game here. I think it comes down to the games you pick to watch (true for NFL football and especially the long season sports like baseball, basketball and hockey), unless your one of those fans (like we are to MX) who drink the Koolaid right up to the eyes.
I'm sure your right and I see how that would make the game less interesting, It's just not my thing, it just seems so slow paced.

I went to a football match once, Leicester vs Coventry years ago, I don't remember the score but I remember a lot of beer, police arresting people and the crowd chanting insults at each, like "your mums your dad, your dads your mum, your interbred Leicester scum". Lol it was an experience though.

I just can't see how a game of football could ever match a race like moto2 at the mxdn this year.
SEE ARE125
10/3/2013 9:47am Edited Date/Time 10/3/2013 10:05am
It says that Belgium looks like a hiker wearing a backpack taking a shit in the woods, complete with a turtle head poking out of his ass.

The Shop

Post a reply to: What does this say??

The Latest