What does Honda do?

doghouse
2/26/2018 7:50am
Seriously
JWACK
2/26/2018 7:55am
Put Reed on it. Top 10 and crowd favorite.
KennyT
Fantasy
479th
2/26/2018 8:03am Edited Date/Time 2/26/2018 8:08am
robkinuk wrote:
What a load of crap. So Dungey is now responsible for JS piling on the pounds???:woohoo: Is this the post Trump American attitude, " it's always...
What a load of crap. So Dungey is now responsible for JS piling on the pounds???Woohoo
Is this the post Trump American attitude, " it's always some one else's fault??Blink
KennyT wrote:
Why bring up our President in a Moto thread? I would take him over that skanky head of State you have to deal with
GrapeApe wrote:
You two should head over to non-moto to play with the rest of the simpletons, and stay there
Sorry Grape ape I’m not going to non Moto to play. I only go where the administration tells me to go. I don’t appreciate someone from the UK making snide remarks about our President, current or past.

BTW calling the people in non Moto simpletons is not very nice. If you take a look at the people over there it is the cream of the Vital crowd who for the most part carry on pretty civil conversations.

Now back to the Honda thread, I promise to stay out of this one with anything other than Moto comments
GrapeApe
Fantasy
806th
2/26/2018 8:34am Edited Date/Time 2/26/2018 8:35am
KennyT wrote:
Why bring up our President in a Moto thread? I would take him over that skanky head of State you have to deal with
GrapeApe wrote:
You two should head over to non-moto to play with the rest of the simpletons, and stay there
KennyT wrote:
Sorry Grape ape I’m not going to non Moto to play. I only go where the administration tells me to go. I don’t appreciate someone from...
Sorry Grape ape I’m not going to non Moto to play. I only go where the administration tells me to go. I don’t appreciate someone from the UK making snide remarks about our President, current or past.

BTW calling the people in non Moto simpletons is not very nice. If you take a look at the people over there it is the cream of the Vital crowd who for the most part carry on pretty civil conversations.

Now back to the Honda thread, I promise to stay out of this one with anything other than Moto comments
I didn't like it either, and honestly don't know why he's allowed to post here. But I'm not so thin-skinned and classless that I'm going to refer to his Prime Minister as a skank.

The Shop

hamncheeze
2/26/2018 8:52am
pmshortt2 wrote:
This is what happens when super pumped Dungey pile drives you into the dirt and destroys your career comeback. No apology or anything, but he’s such...
This is what happens when super pumped Dungey pile drives you into the dirt and destroys your career comeback. No apology or anything, but he’s such a nice guy. He just crushed our favorite riders dreams, that’s all.
Yeah Ryan Dungey was always known for his reckless riding and nasty takeout moves. Maybe if James had started 2016 in shape and motivated, instead of being there to collect a pay check he might not have turned down in a tight corner on lap 1. Reality is that he was already winded and making bad decisions at that point in the race.

If we are making ridiculous statements....
Johnny Depp
2/26/2018 9:04am Edited Date/Time 2/26/2018 9:06am
JWACK wrote:
^This^ Grab the best rider in the standings that is not under contract. The PR and TV time is a bonus. Can you say "Brand Ambassador?" Just put a 6oz carbon linkage glide plate on the damn thing. Imagine the interviews, "oh this is so much better than the Husky!".
adjentleman
Fantasy
901st
2/26/2018 6:27pm Edited Date/Time 2/26/2018 7:17pm
I think personally Nicoletti would be great for an outdoor ride. He seems to be better outdoors anyways and hes always been consistent with results. Lots of top 10/top 20 rides in the past.
avidchimp
Fantasy
1102nd
2/26/2018 6:52pm
JWACK wrote:
There might be some possibility with this happening. Chad just dropped some hints on the Pulp show.
Donovan759
2/27/2018 7:52am
JWACK wrote:
avidchimp wrote:
There might be some possibility with this happening. Chad just dropped some hints on the Pulp show.
I would lose my mind...
Mace-x
2/27/2018 8:48am
To be honest, if honda gets reed and stewart they wont earn any points or championships but damn, they would sell all the bikes in no time hahaha
magoo1982
2/27/2018 10:58am
GrapeApe wrote:
KennyT wrote:
Sorry Grape ape I’m not going to non Moto to play. I only go where the administration tells me to go. I don’t appreciate someone from...

GrapeApe wrote:
I didn't like it either, and honestly don't know why he's allowed to post here. But I'm not so thin-skinned and classless that I'm going to...
I didn't like it either, and honestly don't know why he's allowed to post here. But I'm not so thin-skinned and classless that I'm going to refer to his Prime Minister as a skank.
Agree, at least he didn't call our guy Puties Beetch or something similar ....
seth505
Fantasy
1048th
2/27/2018 11:04am
GrapeApe wrote:
KennyT wrote:

GrapeApe wrote:
I didn't like it either, and honestly don't know why he's allowed to post here. But I'm not so thin-skinned and classless that I'm going to...
Yes, you're obviously above all that, while labeling others simpletons.
magoo1982
2/27/2018 11:07am
pmshortt2 wrote:
This is what happens when super pumped Dungey pile drives you into the dirt and destroys your career comeback. No apology or anything, but he’s such...
This is what happens when super pumped Dungey pile drives you into the dirt and destroys your career comeback. No apology or anything, but he’s such a nice guy. He just crushed our favorite riders dreams, that’s all.
hamncheeze wrote:
Yeah Ryan Dungey was always known for his reckless riding and nasty takeout moves. Maybe if James had started 2016 in shape and motivated, instead of...
Yeah Ryan Dungey was always known for his reckless riding and nasty takeout moves. Maybe if James had started 2016 in shape and motivated, instead of being there to collect a pay check he might not have turned down in a tight corner on lap 1. Reality is that he was already winded and making bad decisions at that point in the race.

If we are making ridiculous statements....
x2 , Sometimes u have to THINK and not expect all the others to do it for u or treat u special...

Post a reply to: What does Honda do?

The Latest