What does Cole Seely drink when he's riding??? No energy drinks???

Related:
Create New Tag

2/17/2019 3:00 PM

Off of the top of my head I can't think of any other factory guys that don't have an energy drink sponsor. Lately I've been wondering if Seely chooses to go without so he can always wear a matching kit. Sometimes I'll notice that a Red Bull helmet or giant Rockstar/Monster logo totally ruins the feng shui of an otherwise clean looking gear combo. Seely is usually one of the best dressed IMO. Does he turn down drink offers to maintain the integrity of his gear combos?

|

2/17/2019 3:03 PM

Cole consistently has the best looking bike/gear. Strikes me as a tasteful dude for sure. I know that the bike thing is mostly team related but it can’t be just luck that his set up is always dope.

|

2/17/2019 3:10 PM
Edited Date/Time: 2/17/2019 3:12 PM

Yerba Matte and wheatgrass. Ginger juice and tumeric to spice it up. Sailor Jerry's too, but don't tell the AMA it's hush hush.

|

2/17/2019 3:10 PM

150ripper wrote:

Off of the top of my head I can't think of any other factory guys that don't have an energy drink sponsor. Lately I've been wondering if Seely chooses to go without so he can always wear a matching kit. Sometimes I'll notice that a Red Bull helmet or giant Rockstar/Monster logo totally ruins the feng shui of an otherwise clean looking gear combo. Seely is usually one of the best dressed IMO. Does he turn down drink offers to maintain the integrity of his gear combos?

Cole had an energy drink sponsor a year or two ago, and now he has a health drink thing, can’t remmber how to spell it though.

In the case of Factory riders having or not having energy drink deals...Kawasaki and Yamaha factory riders are required to have Monster helmets, KTM riders required to have Red Bull, Husqvarna required to have Rockstar, etc. Many of those riders don’t actually have an individual contract with those energy drinks, just their teams do. Reed and Hill ride for the “factory” Suzuki JGR squad and neither have energy drink deals currently. Honda is the only factory owned 450 squad that doesn’t have an energy drink deal as a a title sponsor currently. Although, they used to with Red Bull and at one point with Muscle Milk.

|

2/17/2019 3:52 PM

Last I saw him posted about a deal with Kombucha
Photo
Photo

|

2/17/2019 3:52 PM

Seely is sponsored by Health ade Kombucha. I’ve tried a few different kombucha drinks and they are actually pretty good/refreshing. Others taste pretty awful though.

|

2/17/2019 4:11 PM

That would be really cool to see him up on the podium taking a drink of the real product. Vital would melt down.

|

Instagram: vanillaice782
Amateur helmet painter

2/17/2019 4:57 PM
Edited Date/Time: 2/17/2019 4:59 PM

smashingpumpkins167 wrote:

That would be really cool to see him up on the podium taking a drink of the real product. Vital would melt down.

So would Feld and Monster. But i'd be behind it 100%.

|

THERE IS NO SECOND MOTO IN LIFE!

2/17/2019 5:25 PM

Does the OP honestly think the reason Cole doesnt have an energy drink sponsor is because he doesn't want to interrupt the feng shui of his riding gear? Gold!!!

|

2/17/2019 5:54 PM
Edited Date/Time: 2/17/2019 5:57 PM

It's good to see a healthy alternative being represented instead of the green poison.Good for COLE and HEALTH ADE. Just youtube a search about cleaning with monster energy drink.

|

2/17/2019 7:24 PM

I wonder if the OP thinks all these guys are actually chugging energy drinks before/after a race.

|

2/17/2019 7:34 PM

That’s alcoholic. I want to see some one neck a longy then!

|

2/17/2019 7:37 PM

peltier626 wrote:

It's good to see a healthy alternative being represented instead of the green poison.Good for COLE and HEALTH ADE. Just youtube a search about cleaning with monster energy drink.

What's this suppose to prove? Is it some sort of radioactive toxic waste because it will clean rust off something? Monster isn't exactly healthy but it's not poison either, you can enjoy a can if you don't go overboard and drink it everyday. The ingredients are there for you to see, it's a sugary drink with caffeine, vitamins, amino acids and some other energy supplements. No poison in sight...

|

2/17/2019 7:53 PM

peltier626 wrote:

Poor old dude was out of breath by the time he scrubbed that flash rust off of there with that wire brush. He could have used tap water and had the same result. Carbonated sodas have phosphoric acid in them which will clean rust and corrosion off of metal. Vinegar will too. Molasses, yep. Laundry detergent also when mixed with water and a little juice from a battery charger.

|

2/17/2019 7:54 PM

this is what happened to a pickle when left in a cup of monster overnight! Photo

|

2/17/2019 8:01 PM

peltier626 wrote:

Just because monster has acidic properties and some dude cleaned his greasy shop table with it doesnt mean its gonna reek havoc on your insides. If you go to a resturaunt and order a deep fried catfish platter they give you lemons with it...Those lemons are there for you to take the juice and clean your hands with them, Because they are ACIDIC, and acidic stuff like monster, lemons, limes and other stuff are good at cleaning grease.

|

2009 RMZ 250 (sold)
2004 LTZ 400
#nukethequads

2/17/2019 8:04 PM

smashingpumpkins167 wrote:

Sir Roostsalot wrote:

So would Feld and Monster. But i'd be behind it 100%.

Why? There are guys with fake Red Bulls and Rockstars up there. Why would a real Kombucha be any different?

|

2/17/2019 8:13 PM

150ripper wrote:

ML512 wrote:

Cole had an energy drink sponsor a year or two ago, and now he has a health drink thing, can’t remmber how to spell it though.

In the case of Factory riders having or not having energy drink deals...Kawasaki and Yamaha factory riders are required to have Monster helmets, KTM riders required to have Red Bull, Husqvarna required to have Rockstar, etc. Many of those riders don’t actually have an individual contract with those energy drinks, just their teams do. Reed and Hill ride for the “factory” Suzuki JGR squad and neither have energy drink deals currently. Honda is the only factory owned 450 squad that doesn’t have an energy drink deal as a a title sponsor currently. Although, they used to with Red Bull and at one point with Muscle Milk.

Thanks Michael, don't know how I missed the logos on his helmet haha. I totally forgot about Muscle Milk Honda.

|

2/18/2019 1:52 PM

My drink at the track,and at home, and at work. cool
Photo

|

Ed Johnson

2/18/2019 2:01 PM

Everybody knows you gotta have your soda pop baby. Everything goes better with an ice cold coca cola

|

2/18/2019 2:18 PM

peltier626 wrote:

Marty1028 wrote:

Just because monster has acidic properties and some dude cleaned his greasy shop table with it doesnt mean its gonna reek havoc on your insides. If you go to a resturaunt and order a deep fried catfish platter they give you lemons with it...Those lemons are there for you to take the juice and clean your hands with them, Because they are ACIDIC, and acidic stuff like monster, lemons, limes and other stuff are good at cleaning grease.

Good to know if they ever over-do the lime again they can neautraluze it by dumping cans of monster laughing

Wouldn't be surprised to see an AMA bulletin banning any fermented drink logos on the riders...

|

2/18/2019 2:53 PM

Pretty stoked to see Health Ade on a factory rider. It's a great product and it's nice to see riders getting on the trend of improving your micro biome. Ufc fighters and other athletes have been using it for years.

|

2/18/2019 2:57 PM
Edited Date/Time: 2/18/2019 3:11 PM

haydos25 wrote:

Does the OP honestly think the reason Cole doesnt have an energy drink sponsor is because he doesn't want to interrupt the feng shui of his riding gear? Gold!!!

hahahaha yes it is, yes it is

|

2/18/2019 3:01 PM
Edited Date/Time: 2/18/2019 3:09 PM

peltier626 wrote:

Marty1028 wrote:

As far as I know I thought you served citric with greesy food to cut the oil with acidity. Like lime with tacos. Cooking is balancing elements, acid is always used to balance fat. I'm pretty sure the washroom and the soap supplied are for cleaning your hands. ? And soaps for your skin are not acid they are base/alkaline.

|

2/18/2019 3:01 PM

lostboy819 wrote:

Photo

that shits worse than normal soda

|

2/18/2019 3:10 PM

Cleaning tables with monster.... sounds like a good way to get ants.

Photo

|

2018 CRF250R

2/18/2019 3:23 PM

lostboy819 wrote:

Photo

And you can use it to clean battery terminals. However Diet Dew is a much more refreshing beverage. Not sure what you can clean with it though......

|

No brains, No headaches.

2/18/2019 3:25 PM

lostboy819 wrote:

Photo

Spudnut wrote:

that shits worse than normal soda

I live life on the edgecool

|

Ed Johnson

2/18/2019 3:51 PM

After the race, Cole likes to relax with Hennessy.

|

2/18/2019 3:55 PM

These drinks ain’t shit compared to hydrochloric acid. O wait that’s the stuff in our stomachs...

I don’t even drink them but these wannabe myth buster youtubers need to get a life

|