What did Hanny do this time?

Edited Date/Time 3/7/2018 8:44am
Saw a thread yesterday during qualifying about Hanny finding yet another way to clash with the AMA which resulted in yet another week of him not racing. Did the thread get clipped?? More importantly, wtf did Josh do this time to get himself clipped from racing??

Our prayers are with you and your family @whereswheeler #WheelerStrong ??.

A post shared by Josh Hansen (@joshhansen100) on Mar 3, 2018 at 7:25am PST

|
MxKing809
Fantasy
334th
3/4/2018 1:30pm
It’s easier to deflect and cause drama than to admit you’re not racing because you’re not ready, and/or fast enough to qualify.....
3/4/2018 1:47pm
I know a lot of emotional people who pull this passive aggressive bullshit on social media all the time. You can’t just X out the AMA logo without explaining why and think that everyone’s gonna be on your side about it.
HenryA
3/4/2018 2:09pm
Probably just trying to stay relevant
Indy mxer
3/4/2018 2:17pm
His ship has sailed. He's not relevant, hasn't been for a long time.

The Shop

captmoto
3/4/2018 3:02pm Edited Date/Time 3/4/2018 3:02pm
Indy mxer wrote:
His ship has sailed. He's not relevant, hasn't been for a long time.
When his ship came in he was at the airport.
akillerwombat
3/4/2018 3:03pm Edited Date/Time 3/4/2018 3:04pm
He really gained a lot of my respect last year with all the work he was putting in (was it last year or the year before with that series he was doing?).

This type of shit is rapidly dismantling that.
3/4/2018 3:22pm
I know a lot of emotional people who pull this passive aggressive bullshit on social media all the time. You can’t just X out the AMA...
I know a lot of emotional people who pull this passive aggressive bullshit on social media all the time. You can’t just X out the AMA logo without explaining why and think that everyone’s gonna be on your side about it.
Cut the kid some slack...you don't know what he's been through.
3/4/2018 4:06pm
I know a lot of emotional people who pull this passive aggressive bullshit on social media all the time. You can’t just X out the AMA...
Maybe some crayons and a safe space? His connections in the industry have given him every opportunity to be successful. yet still manages to screw it up.
dirtnapper
3/4/2018 4:10pm
Kid? Kid?? Laughing He's 34 years old man!
3/4/2018 4:16pm
Josh Hansen could have been amazing, but all he amounted to was the guy that either barely beat Dungey once at straight rhythm or just missed it. I forget where he won or not, because the race didn't really matter. But he could have been great.
omalley
3/4/2018 4:24pm
You probably apologize for career criminals too. Give me a fucking break. What he’s been through he’s done to himself. UNLIKE most career criminals, he was dealt a hand full of aces and still folded.
mb60
3/4/2018 4:27pm
Did he do anything besides a picture posted of the 100 on his bike ??
Sully
3/4/2018 5:09pm
dirtnapper wrote:
As someone who watched Donnie win his Supercross championship, it's depressing to think he's old enough to have a 34 year old son.
JRT812
3/4/2018 5:19pm
To the answer the OP’s question- he did what Hanny does. Time to move forward.
Wells423
3/4/2018 8:04pm
Nothing......same thing he’s done the past few times he’s been “racing”
Mit12
3/4/2018 8:22pm
dirtnapper wrote:
Sully wrote:
As someone who watched Donnie win his Supercross championship, it's depressing to think he's old enough to have a 34 year old son.
I have a 30 year old son.
life_of_jaze
3/4/2018 8:36pm
Saw a thread yesterday during qualifying about Hanny finding yet another way to clash with the AMA which resulted in yet another week of him not...
Saw a thread yesterday during qualifying about Hanny finding yet another way to clash with the AMA which resulted in yet another week of him not racing. Did the thread get clipped?? More importantly, wtf did Josh do this time to get himself clipped from racing??

He told me yesterday he was still hurt and wasn’t ready to race yet.

Then I watched him sign autographs and take pictures with every kid, woman and dude that came up to him. He talked to them, looked them in the eye and made their day.

But hate on him all you want while stalking his social media.
Sully
3/4/2018 8:44pm
Mit12 wrote:
I have a 30 year old son.
And my dad has a 45 year old son.

All I'm saying is that it makes me feel old to think that one of my moto heroes growing up is old enough to have a 34 year old son.
mb60
3/4/2018 9:01pm
Saw a thread yesterday during qualifying about Hanny finding yet another way to clash with the AMA which resulted in yet another week of him not...

He told me yesterday he was still hurt and wasn’t ready to race yet. Then I watched him sign autographs and take pictures with every kid...

Then I watched him sign autographs and take pictures with every kid, woman and dude that came up to him. He talked to them, looked them in the eye and made their day.

That does not go far enough in sports anymore. Look at Mookie. The dude is a media dream as far enough as autographs and social media. But he is not top 5 or outdoors so he is crap. Come on man think of the kids that look up to him every weekend.
oldblood
3/4/2018 9:13pm
Josh may have a different perspective on pro moto than many of you experts. His dad won a championship, got hurt, and was cast aside with a ton of hospital bills and no contract.
oldblood
3/4/2018 10:55pm
Listen to Matthes Donnie Hansen podcast.
I know Donnie and Josh, they are good people.
Not sure what's going on with Josh right now, hopefully things will improve.
crockett
3/4/2018 11:31pm
^ reminded me of a Andy Griffith show where opie does something stupid and Andy brings him along to fess up
Lightning78
3/5/2018 12:06am
gnarwhip wrote:
Keep it hunnert lol
Whelp I can tell you for sure he ain't racing "Dayton-er" for obvious reasons and the fact the Colton Facciotti is running #100 next weekend bruh
life_of_jaze
3/5/2018 6:05am

He told me yesterday he was still hurt and wasn’t ready to race yet. Then I watched him sign autographs and take pictures with every kid...

mb60 wrote:
That does not go far enough in sports anymore. Look at Mookie. The dude is a media dream as far enough as autographs and social media...
That does not go far enough in sports anymore. Look at Mookie. The dude is a media dream as far enough as autographs and social media. But he is not top 5 or outdoors so he is crap. Come on man think of the kids that look up to him every weekend.
Doesn’t go far enough for who?
mxb2
3/5/2018 6:17am
Hanny is either a good bullshitter or his sponsors are clueless.
B DUB 333
3/5/2018 6:39am
Since this is a motocross forum, let's talk about moto. I watched hanny lose the west coast sx series a few years back due to his hand bring broken. It looked like hamburger- and yet he still rode through the pain and gave his best. If his hand had not been injured I have no doubt he'd had won the championship. Anyone posting done better than that? Does anyone know the inside scoop? Or are we just assuming the worst? I have no doubt Mr Hansen has regrets, maybe not but most likely he does. But now he's trying to get it right, got hurt, and for some reason he's no good. I don't know about you guys but I don't wish bad upon people, I'm better than that. Ya know why? Because I've got regrets. I'm no better than him. Or you. Only time I hate on people is if they screwed others over, crooks, rapists, pedophiles, shit like that. Maybe I'm missing something? Did hanny screw one of you guys over? Or does the forum now have teenage girls posting that talk behind each other's backs all day? Grow up
Turbojez
3/5/2018 6:40am
dirtnapper wrote:
I think you should check the batteries in your sarcasm detector mate! Grinning
PFitzG38
3/5/2018 7:23am
B DUB 333 wrote:
Since this is a motocross forum, let's talk about moto. I watched hanny lose the west coast sx series a few years back due to his...
Since this is a motocross forum, let's talk about moto. I watched hanny lose the west coast sx series a few years back due to his hand bring broken. It looked like hamburger- and yet he still rode through the pain and gave his best. If his hand had not been injured I have no doubt he'd had won the championship. Anyone posting done better than that? Does anyone know the inside scoop? Or are we just assuming the worst? I have no doubt Mr Hansen has regrets, maybe not but most likely he does. But now he's trying to get it right, got hurt, and for some reason he's no good. I don't know about you guys but I don't wish bad upon people, I'm better than that. Ya know why? Because I've got regrets. I'm no better than him. Or you. Only time I hate on people is if they screwed others over, crooks, rapists, pedophiles, shit like that. Maybe I'm missing something? Did hanny screw one of you guys over? Or does the forum now have teenage girls posting that talk behind each other's backs all day? Grow up
This. I’ve seen guys post pictures of there fucking DINNER on Vital like teenage girls on facebook. Not to mention no respect for motocross and motocross racers.

Post a reply to: What did Hanny do this time?

The Latest