What did Barcia said to Roczen when he passed him?

Related:
Create New Tag

3/24/2012 6:39 PM
Edited Date/Time: 3/24/2012 6:40 PM

Watch out says that bird! LOL!

Can't wait for Barcia to move up! It will be interesting to see if he is goind to stay that aggressive, it will make for some great racing!

|

"Don't allow native morons to breed and keep foreign ones out" -Dr. Henry K. Goddard-

3/24/2012 6:50 PM

"What did Barcia said"

Wut

|

James = #7. Malcolm = #27
7/27=0.259259259259259259259
Stewart return confirmed!

3/24/2012 6:56 PM
Edited Date/Time: 3/24/2012 11:41 PM

^ ha

|

3/24/2012 6:57 PM

he must not have followed his sig...

|

It's the nexus of the crisis
And the origin of storms

3/24/2012 7:00 PM

Mach schnell!

|

3/24/2012 7:03 PM

steve_97060 wrote:

he must not have followed his sig...

I know what it means, you are the one that can't figure it out!

|

"Don't allow native morons to breed and keep foreign ones out" -Dr. Henry K. Goddard-

3/24/2012 7:04 PM

Well, I mean....you know what I mean! lol

|

3/24/2012 7:44 PM

From the live footage it looked like "welcome to america bitch". I might be wrong though.

|

3/25/2012 6:18 AM
Edited Date/Time: 3/25/2012 6:19 AM

When he pushed him sideways by hitting his rear tire is more appropiate.

|

3/25/2012 9:06 AM

Hannah for President!!!

|

Michigan District 14 Motocross / Vintage Motocross

3/25/2012 9:12 AM

Katoom72 wrote:

I don't think he touched him, check it out again.

|

3/25/2012 9:23 AM

Katoom72 wrote:

humtercarrot wrote:

His rear tire jumped up and went sideways, im not saying it was intentional from Barcia but saying there was no contact is just rediculous.

|

3/25/2012 9:25 AM

He said "excuse me, would you have any Grey Poupon?"

|

3/25/2012 9:35 AM

Katoom72 wrote:

humtercarrot wrote:

Katoom72 wrote:

His rear tire jumped up and went sideways, im not saying it was intentional from Barcia but saying there was no contact is ...more

It is not ridiculous. We had to rewind it 4 or 5 times and wasn't able to tell for sure. It looked like Roczen might have high sided in the rut. Then coming back from commercial, they showed another view. Then it was obvious they had touched.

|

3/25/2012 9:42 AM
Edited Date/Time: 3/25/2012 9:44 AM

FlickitFlat wrote:

It is not ridiculous. We had to rewind it 4 or 5 times and wasn't able to tell for sure. It looked like Roczen might have high ...more

Barcia instantly lost speed when Rockzen's tire jumped up, also the way the tire jumped up and went sideways did not look like a highside at all. It was clear he hit his rear tire, even more when they turned heads to eatchother.\

But hey, thats racing. New one next week, let's hope more people are up front then to challenge Barcia.

|

3/25/2012 9:43 AM

Katoom72 wrote:

humtercarrot wrote:

Katoom72 wrote:

His rear tire jumped up and went sideways, im not saying it was intentional from Barcia but saying there was no contact is ...more

Just watched again from both angles, I stand by my ridiculous comment.
I'm sure the riders will comment on it, we'll have to wait and see...

|

3/25/2012 11:26 AM

He said "See yaaaa!"

|

3/25/2012 12:10 PM

ATKpilot99 wrote:

He said "excuse me, would you have any Grey Poupon?"

Exactly

|

May 2012 be the best year of year of your life.

3/25/2012 1:08 PM

Katoom72 wrote:

humtercarrot wrote:

Katoom72 wrote:

X2

Can Barcia go a race with out touching someone else? Guy seems to like to live up to his nick-name. He'll be sorry when the big boys start bouncing him around.

|

3/25/2012 1:37 PM

humtercarrot wrote:

Katoom72 wrote:

dirtnapper wrote:

X2

Can Barcia go a race with out touching someone else? Guy seems to like to live up to his nick-name. He'll be sorry when ...more

Highly, highly doubt it bud

|

3/25/2012 1:39 PM

Ramrod wrote:

Mach schnell!

Ha ha!!! That's a good one!

I think I remember Barcia commenting on Roczen once....about how at Loretta's Roczen was talking up his game & whatnot. Anyone else know what I'm talking about? I know I heard or read it someplace. Anyway, that's why I think Barcia has a little extra aggression in him reserved für das Wunderkind.

|

3/25/2012 1:40 PM

I'm not a Barcia fan or a fan of take outs. In this case it looked like un-intentional contact to me. He was so close to missing his back wheel I'm guessing Bam Bam mis-judged the timing.

|

Long Live the 2 Stroke!

3/25/2012 1:59 PM

Fuggin A guys, that might be the weakest "contact" pass on one of barcia's "rivals" of all time. Let it go, the guy is head and shoulders above the rest with talent. He knows it and they know it, he seems like he could give a fuq about rockzen or the entire class for that matter. He's past the disrespect stage, dude's got bigger and better plans

|

3/25/2012 2:04 PM

grimey wrote:

Fuggin A guys, that might be the weakest "contact" pass on one of barcia's "rivals" of all time. Let it go, the guy is head ...more

What are his big and better plans? A regional lites title is something to be proud of but he's got nothing else to show for after that. His outdoor wins have only gotten smaller each year. Wilson's moving up next year too and he doesn't even have him covered. I'm sure the whole 250 didn't give a fuck about him outdoors just the way he doesn't care for them indoors.

|

3/25/2012 3:20 PM

I disagree. Ever since Justin rode outdoors on the factory 450 for a few rounds, I don't think he's looked back. Deano's good on a 450, but I don't see an easier transition in that sence. Im guessing JB could beat dean and eli right now, and im a fan of both! Bigger and better plans like consistent top five's. Stretch, but really that far? We'll see...

|

3/25/2012 3:37 PM

Barcia didn't beat them when the they met at las Vegas last year and outdoors he was nowhere close.

|

3/25/2012 4:24 PM

NoGo wrote:

Barcia didn't beat them when the they met at las Vegas last year and outdoors he was nowhere close.

Barcia is in another level this year buddy!

|

3/25/2012 4:39 PM

grimey wrote:

Fuggin A guys, that might be the weakest "contact" pass on one of barcia's "rivals" of all time. Let it go, the guy is head ...more

lets see in may if this is true....make Barcia ride Ken's pile!

|

3/25/2012 4:47 PM
Edited Date/Time: 3/25/2012 4:48 PM

NoGo wrote:

SlowMoFo wrote:

Barcia is in another level this year buddy!

He's on the same level in supercross as he was last year. Just like last year he will go into outdoors and do a whole lot of nothin. His main competition last sx season was Wilson who is on west coast which is why he has one 5 this year.

|

3/26/2012 9:09 AM

Katoom72 wrote:

dirtnapper wrote:

X2

Can Barcia go a race with out touching someone else? Guy seems to like to live up to his nick-name. He'll be sorry when ...more

grimey wrote:

Highly, highly doubt it bud

you really think RV isn't going to give it back to barcia when he collides with him? yeah right...

Barcia will get punted...stamp it

|

don't believe the hype