What a waste of f*cking time

BikeGuy321
2/3/2019 4:39pm
I watched the start and the opening 2-3 laps, then I fast forwarded on a low setting and watched the timing/scoring on the left. Mud races COULD be way better if they changed the tracks more drastically though.
stevee401
2/3/2019 5:09pm
elementmx wrote:
Shitshow mud supercross races suck, for pretty much everyone. I watched about 2 laps last night and turned it off. not interested in watching what looks...
Shitshow mud supercross races suck, for pretty much everyone. I watched about 2 laps last night and turned it off. not interested in watching what looks like the local c class paddle around the track.
Yeah they should of canceled it. Then after my wife and I took Friday off to drive down, get hotel room, buy tickets and spend money on everything else all you complainers would of been happy. Thankfully they didn’t and We had a great time. It’s crazy how short sighted people are.
GuyB
Fantasy
988th
2/3/2019 8:42pm
I think tickets have always said Rain or Shine. Not sure what’s hard to understand about that.
aees
2/3/2019 10:36pm
elementmx wrote:
Shitshow mud supercross races suck, for pretty much everyone. I watched about 2 laps last night and turned it off. not interested in watching what looks...
Shitshow mud supercross races suck, for pretty much everyone. I watched about 2 laps last night and turned it off. not interested in watching what looks like the local c class paddle around the track.
stevee401 wrote:
Yeah they should of canceled it. Then after my wife and I took Friday off to drive down, get hotel room, buy tickets and spend money...
Yeah they should of canceled it. Then after my wife and I took Friday off to drive down, get hotel room, buy tickets and spend money on everything else all you complainers would of been happy. Thankfully they didn’t and We had a great time. It’s crazy how short sighted people are.
No, but they could use more stadions with domes and place the races more strategically.

The Shop

aees
2/3/2019 10:38pm
aees wrote:
Just shows the intelligence level. It is not about you and me and the 64 on a forum. It is about the 2-3million that Feld is...
Just shows the intelligence level. It is not about you and me and the 64 on a forum. It is about the 2-3million that Feld is trying to move over that now again this year got a sneak peak of riders going 10mph peddling around the track and barerly making one jump.

"Yea, supercross is da thing, not! I think I go back to watching that bowling game instead on Speed".
bama205 wrote:
Wow, you’re about as stupid as they come.
Understand you feel so when I have to point out what is obvious to some, but not you.
CPR
2/4/2019 1:41am
Which of the normal front runners wasnt a front runner last night? The only person to be able to kick them selves is Dylan and Barcia...
Which of the normal front runners wasnt a front runner last night? The only person to be able to kick them selves is Dylan and Barcia. Smoked clutches, and that is something they control.
Are 'smoked clutches' the new 'electrical problem'?
bultokid
2/4/2019 6:31am
The Poon is strong in this one Grasshopper

Post a reply to: What a waste of f*cking time

The Latest