- Tomac, Wilson and Musqin OUT
- Anderson on fire
- Kroc riding smart
- 250 Class shake up
- Mookie and JS7
- Reeds chasing records
- Webb Love struck
- New Format

Only two races in and so much drama has already kicked in. I don't think we have started off a season like this in years.
A lot of people are trying to prove them self and with several people who are title contenders, I think this is going to be a wild year.

Could this be a year we have all been wanting to see? Close races, Tight Points, serious shake up and Under dogs out to prove them selves?

|
bball35
1/14/2018 4:30pm Edited Date/Time 1/14/2018 4:31pm
Vitards will still find something to bitch about
Jmicmoto13
1/14/2018 4:32pm
bball35 wrote:
They didn’t give the Matthes Memorial Nets the right TV coverage and name!! Bitchfest over
1/14/2018 4:33pm
bball35 wrote:
Jmicmoto13 wrote:
They didn’t give the Matthes Memorial Nets the right TV coverage and name!! Bitchfest over
This.. so much this.

The Shop

deanwhite51
Fantasy
2550th
1/14/2018 4:41pm
bball35 wrote:
Jmicmoto13 wrote:
This.. so much this.
that really bother ya did it
Jmicmoto13
1/14/2018 4:43pm
that really bother ya did it
It’s about giving a man his dues. Steve suggested it for a long time and now they implimented it without giving him credit. Stolen intellectual property! Lol
ktmdan
1/14/2018 5:33pm
I'm interested to see how MM and ET3 affect the points race between 94 and 21.... and possibly 14 and 51.

I have a strange feeling 94 is going to run away with it. I can't see 21 having the consistency and it seems like 94 has learned how to tone it down.
StevieTimes
1/14/2018 6:13pm
ktmdan wrote:
I'm interested to see how MM and ET3 affect the points race between 94 and 21.... and possibly 14 and 51. I have a strange feeling...
I'm interested to see how MM and ET3 affect the points race between 94 and 21.... and possibly 14 and 51.

I have a strange feeling 94 is going to run away with it. I can't see 21 having the consistency and it seems like 94 has learned how to tone it down.
this
Rockinar
1/14/2018 6:21pm
- Barcia's impressive rides - Tomac, Wilson and Musqin OUT - Anderson on fire - Kroc riding smart - 250 Class shake up - Mookie and...
- Barcia's impressive rides
- Tomac, Wilson and Musqin OUT
- Anderson on fire
- Kroc riding smart
- 250 Class shake up
- Mookie and JS7
- Reeds chasing records
- Webb Love struck
- New Format

Only two races in and so much drama has already kicked in. I don't think we have started off a season like this in years.
A lot of people are trying to prove them self and with several people who are title contenders, I think this is going to be a wild year.

Could this be a year we have all been wanting to see? Close races, Tight Points, serious shake up and Under dogs out to prove them selves?

- McGrath going to do a come back run.
deanwhite51
Fantasy
2550th
1/14/2018 7:12pm
ktmdan wrote:
I'm interested to see how MM and ET3 affect the points race between 94 and 21.... and possibly 14 and 51. I have a strange feeling...

Soo do we see Barcia as a top 5 rider at the moment?

And we have seen if Seely gets a good start, he can keep the pace with the front runners. but seems as if he is ridding with slower guys.. he falls into there pattern.
bvm111
1/14/2018 7:31pm Edited Date/Time 1/14/2018 7:31pm
Barcia is a top 3 rider right now isn’t he?
drt410
1/14/2018 9:35pm
Yea now that kenny is cool with taking seconds n thirds its over. He doesnt ride over his head anymore and he was already faster than dungey. Sorry but if they both stay up anderson doesnt have a shot. Hes a tier down from roczen kenny is in the elite class. Not taking anything away from anderson but hes just not as good as ken. It was kennys second race back from a year off n hes already getting second. Anderson has been racing that whole time and training under baker n barely beats him. You can see kenny has shifted and hes cool with settling with podiums now. History shows one guy takes over and dominates. Thats kenny from this year on. The crash actually helped chill him out and learn to settle because your always 1 wreck away if you ride over yur head. Tomac may get one here and there but its the ken show from here on out. Hes been a mess lately and looks like he has bad shouders to kens arm. Once kenny is at full strength he steps into the elite class of rd and rv where he belongs and dominates from this year on. He already has 2 mx championships too.
deanwhite51
Fantasy
2550th
1/14/2018 9:39pm
drt410 wrote:
Yea now that kenny is cool with taking seconds n thirds its over. He doesnt ride over his head anymore and he was already faster than...
Yea now that kenny is cool with taking seconds n thirds its over. He doesnt ride over his head anymore and he was already faster than dungey. Sorry but if they both stay up anderson doesnt have a shot. Hes a tier down from roczen kenny is in the elite class. Not taking anything away from anderson but hes just not as good as ken. It was kennys second race back from a year off n hes already getting second. Anderson has been racing that whole time and training under baker n barely beats him. You can see kenny has shifted and hes cool with settling with podiums now. History shows one guy takes over and dominates. Thats kenny from this year on. The crash actually helped chill him out and learn to settle because your always 1 wreck away if you ride over yur head. Tomac may get one here and there but its the ken show from here on out. Hes been a mess lately and looks like he has bad shouders to kens arm. Once kenny is at full strength he steps into the elite class of rd and rv where he belongs and dominates from this year on. He already has 2 mx championships too.
I completely agree.. i feel like Kroc is like a shark at the moment. just hanging behind and settling in. i believe once he gets that 1st win.. his comfort zone at high speeds is a lot faster then any one on the track. 2 races in and he is already showing every one he is faster. the best part is you can see that every one else knows hes faster.. I love it ahaha

Post a reply to: What a start to the year!

The Latest