What a season

level
I know it’s not quite over yet. However a pretty good season overall. A lot of head scratching moments with lots of different riders and inconsistent finishes but lots of great rides at times by a lot of different riders as well.

Osborne and Tomac and Roczen and Anderson and Musquin all giving us some amazing head scratching how are they going so fast rides that were incredible to watch.

Then the flip side showing how up and down this sport can be and how hard physically it is to be on all the time which makes what Ricky and Bubba did all that more incredible.

The 250 class with Ferrarandis at times going so fast I just don’t know how he does it and amazing consistency and speed by AC gave us a great 250 year also.

What were your stand out moments this year?
|
brocster
8/18/2019 8:38am
Overall variety of guys running at the front, both classes.

Mcelrath 1 - 1 who’d a thunk it...

The Shop

8/18/2019 12:14pm
I really want to see AC get the title. He deserves it, and it's been great seeing him get back on track.
8/18/2019 12:22pm
level wrote:
I know it’s not quite over yet. However a pretty good season overall. A lot of head scratching moments with lots of different riders and inconsistent...
I know it’s not quite over yet. However a pretty good season overall. A lot of head scratching moments with lots of different riders and inconsistent finishes but lots of great rides at times by a lot of different riders as well.

Osborne and Tomac and Roczen and Anderson and Musquin all giving us some amazing head scratching how are they going so fast rides that were incredible to watch.

Then the flip side showing how up and down this sport can be and how hard physically it is to be on all the time which makes what Ricky and Bubba did all that more incredible.

The 250 class with Ferrarandis at times going so fast I just don’t know how he does it and amazing consistency and speed by AC gave us a great 250 year also.

What were your stand out moments this year?
Ferrandis has been incredible to watch. Just so much balls out determination, heart, and grit. He's taken Zacho's place as the passionate 250 guy who rides like his life depends on it.

On that same token, I love Zacho's quick ascent from top ten 450 guy to being a podium/win contender every week. That 3-1 at Southwick...incredible. Probably my favorite race of this season.

Post a reply to: What a season

The Latest