What a great freaking track

The Candyman
2/3/2018 7:12pm
kzizok wrote:
Its like a throwback two stroke SX track! One of the best tracks for exciting racing in a while.
x2
moto45
2/3/2018 7:44pm Edited Date/Time 2/3/2018 7:45pm
MxKing809 wrote:
I was just thinking the opposite. It looks damn near impossible to pass.

Different strokes for different folks I suppose....
Anderson and AP had no problems making passes.
wreckitrandy
2/3/2018 7:50pm
level wrote:
Personally I don’t like when tracks fall apart that bad but it does provide exciting racing. I made my post after watching the very first heat...
Personally I don’t like when tracks fall apart that bad but it does provide exciting racing. I made my post after watching the very first heat of the night when the track was top condition. It was a shell of itself that last main. Top riders in the world barely able to jump some rhythms because they were so sketchy.

That bowers get off was brutal. My goodness that was bad. Hope he will be ok.
The top riders in the world SHOULD be challenged. I can't stand the word 'FLOW'. Flow means riders in less than top condition can get a start and finish up front. The same reason I dislike the three moto format. If that race had been short, Seeley would have won with no passes for the lead. If I want to watch short races, I'll watch speedway.

The Shop

Stuntman949
2/5/2018 7:38am
That track looked like it was zero fun to ride which made AWESOME racing!
bball35
2/5/2018 9:32am
That was an old school supercross track that sent riders straight in the air and where costly if you didn't time it right. There was not much rhythm to the track which made for great racing. Best track in the last 5 years IMO

Post a reply to: What a great freaking track

The Latest