What a deal

Related:
Create New Tag

8/31/2017 11:41 PM

2017 YZ125 3500...of course no title laughing and it's in philly..its totally stolen...any risky people gonna take a chance on it? https://philadelphia.craigslist.org/mcy/d/2017-yz/6268427879.html

|

9/1/2017 2:49 AM

Brand new rear tire too! whistling

|

KX125

9/1/2017 4:58 AM

Check out this deal that was on FacebookPhoto

|

9/1/2017 6:20 AM
Edited Date/Time: 9/1/2017 6:22 AM

Be a hero and report it to the police. Also interesting to note the VIN will be given out, you should ask for it and see if it is reported stolen.

|

9/1/2017 6:43 AM

The Police don't care about stolen dirt bikes

|

9/1/2017 7:54 AM

RCF wrote:

500$...wassat

|

9/1/2017 8:42 AM

Those bikes have a " Stay the fuck away " written all over it.

|

And there goes Jeffro. One of God's own prototypes. A super high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.

Pimpin' Ho's , Rollin' fatty's......drinkin' beers , beers , beers!! ~ Ja

9/1/2017 8:47 AM

Who's got a legit bike with a trashed motor? I smell some donor bikes.... w00t

|

Washed up moto and enduro weekend warrior.

9/1/2017 9:16 AM

RCF wrote:

I'd go buy it before the guy gets spooked...police don't give a crap about it. The owner at least has a shot getting it back then.

|

9/1/2017 9:22 AM

RCF wrote:

tprice07 wrote:

I'd go buy it before the guy gets spooked...police don't give a crap about it. The owner at least has a shot getting it back then.

Could be one of these "deals" were you show up to a local parking spot and there is no bike there at all. Just a guy in a truck with a gun that wants your 500$.

|

KX125

9/1/2017 9:23 AM

RCF wrote:

tprice07 wrote:

HenryA wrote:

Could be one of these "deals" were you show up to a local parking spot and there is no bike there at all. Just a guy in a truck with a gun that wants your 500$.

This is exactly the situation. There is no bike.

|

9/1/2017 9:43 AM

RCF wrote:

The Police don't care about stolen dirt bikes

Sure as fuck don't. I basically handed it to them on a platter with video and everything, I ain't heard shit since. I guess since we got ours back they don't care. They may not care but I care when someone is 20 ft from my back door and break into my shop and steal my bike all while i'm sleeping 30 ft away. Yeah, that bothers me and expected some justice.

|

9/1/2017 11:08 AM

RCF wrote:

tprice07 wrote:

HenryA wrote:

Yeah I read a post on CL with that same situation. Basically said he went to buy a bike and there was no bike

|

9/1/2017 12:03 PM

The yz is most likely a bike that is up for repossession .

|

A big Thank you to FLY racing. OMA KTM. 100%. DT-1 Motorex and Bell helmets . Racing for you JG96

9/1/2017 12:06 PM

tprice07 wrote:

HenryA wrote:

Dan-The-Man wrote:

This is exactly the situation. There is no bike.

Bring a friend, and a bigger gun. Better yet, two.

|