What a Picture

Related:
Create New Tag

6/4/2012 6:32 PM

Dang I wish I could ride like that...deep ruts and feet up...just plain WOW!


Photo

|

Germany 1975 250 CZ Centerport, laydown shocks, mikuni with reed valve, Marzocchi forks with me as the motopilot

6/4/2012 6:40 PM

Yep, nice shot! Great possible Nike ad.

|

6/4/2012 7:04 PM

his knee looks hyperextended...lol

maybe he is a contortionist...ma800 looked like one at redbud a couple years back

|

don't believe the hype

6/4/2012 7:20 PM

Very cool. Great timing on that shot

|

6/4/2012 7:43 PM

For all your Redbull and Nike sportswear needs, head to Target

-Dunge

|

" You thank whoever is up there, every morning you open your eyes, an everyday you can put your body on a motorcycle, thats pretty good enough for me" -Lars Larson

6/4/2012 8:21 PM

It's rather disappointing Stewart crashed because it would have been even better seeing the #7 following Dungey through the rut.

|

6/4/2012 9:37 PM

Cool shot, Dungey's talent is underestimated.

|

6/4/2012 10:37 PM

Boston Steamer wrote:

It's rather disappointing Stewart crashed because it would have been even better seeing the #7 following Dungey through the ...more

After he got passed the first lap? Or the second moto?

|

6/5/2012 1:45 AM

Photo 

This is another great shot of deep ruts at colorado... I don't see how they get through them!
|

6/5/2012 2:00 AM

I think Dungey has the best riding style in the US by far.

|

6/5/2012 3:37 AM

DrSweden wrote:

I think Dungey has the best riding style in the US by far.

maybe

imho gautier paulin has the best riding style on the planet smile

great shots

|

6/5/2012 2:38 PM
Edited Date/Time: 6/5/2012 3:04 PM

DrSweden wrote:

I think Dungey has the best riding style in the US by far.

ridemore wrote:

maybe

imho gautier paulin has the best riding style on the planet smile

great shots

Hey, it's subjective for sure. Talking about the planet, CP is my candidate. If I could steal someone's skills/style, it would be his.cool

|

6/5/2012 2:54 PM

DrSweden wrote:

I think Dungey has the best riding style in the US by far.

ridemore wrote:

maybe

imho gautier paulin has the best riding style on the planet smile

great shots

DrSweden wrote:

Hey, it's subjective for sure. Talking about the planet, CP is my candidate. If I could steal someone's skills/style, it would ...more

If I could steal someone's...I'd steal RV's...he has that "wow" factor, where guys like CP and K-Dub just make it look easy....and I care what other people think, so I want to impress them. smile

|

6/5/2012 3:05 PM

ridemore wrote:

maybe

imho gautier paulin has the best riding style on the planet smile

great shots

DrSweden wrote:

Hey, it's subjective for sure. Talking about the planet, CP is my candidate. If I could steal someone's skills/style, it would ...more

Titan1 wrote:

If I could steal someone's...I'd steal RV's...he has that "wow" factor, where guys like CP and K-Dub just make it look ...more

U have a point, or two points actually!grin

|