What Would Bubba Do?

Related:
Create New Tag

5/26/2010 9:42 AM

alphado wrote:

I am probably going to stop at Mcdonalds for dinner tonight.

Dollar menu.

|

Funny (and true) quote deleted at the request of miedosoracing1.

‎"We ain't a sharp species. We kill each other over arguments about what happens when you die, then fail to see the fucking irony in that."

5/26/2010 9:47 AM

Bah, Dah, Dah, Tah, Tah....... I'm lovin it!

You know it... The MCeeDees theme song.

|

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system and too soon to shoot the bastards."

5/26/2010 9:54 AM

ericsorby wrote:

ok kaw23. you rigth

Dv was not a good rider he sucked every race he did and he never passed Rc in the last lap also and he never won any sx and he wasnt leading the sx until he got hurt.
whos DV?

maybe next time you go to some race come see me in person maybe i can explain to you beter..

but you one of those looser who hide behind a fake profile and name and talk shitt all day long,

you must be a tough guy to do that, i wish i can be a bad ass like you ,

frenchie

To argue DV's credentials is ridiculous... He has already proven himself in both American MX and SX.

Let's get on with the important stuff.. Sorby how about I come over and help you interview girls jumping on a trampoline. I am sure that was a bit of acting but I laughed my ass off. The show should be called Bubba's World starring Eric Sorby.

Also instead of arguing what Bubba would have done at hangtown.. let's talk about where he is making his return?

|

Relax this is suppose to be fun...

5/26/2010 4:31 PM

If the dog didn't stop to take a crap he would have caught the rabbit.

|

5/26/2010 4:43 PM

alphado wrote:

I am probably going to stop at Mcdonalds for dinner tonight.

[LINK TO IMAGE]
|

5/26/2010 4:51 PM

|

5/26/2010 6:01 PM

|

I've been here 17 years , am I still English, man ???

5/26/2010 7:47 PM

James would've waved frantically at Mr. Erin Bates to sprinkle more dirt on his start gate just to make it more interesting and fair for the competition.

|

5/26/2010 8:17 PM

YamaLink wrote:

James would've waved frantically at Mr. Erin Bates to sprinkle more dirt on his start gate just to make it more interesting and fair for the competition.

Mr Erin Bates?

|