What Would Bubba Do?

Cigaro
5/23/2010 11:51pm Edited Date/Time 4/17/2016 11:03pm
seven11 wrote:
Cigaro, I'm sorry man but you sound like you have a touch of downs. We are all a little bit dumber after reading your posts. May...
Cigaro, I'm sorry man but you sound like you have a touch of downs. We are all a little bit dumber after reading your posts. May god have mercy on your soul
And downs? How does one actually know they got it.Does it take one to know one? Do you get it sharing needles? Or maybe i should go show my doctor my posts so he can research if i have downs or not.

And yes may god have mercy on my soul!

I'll let u know when i need a check up Doc
FIREfish148
5/24/2010 12:59am Edited Date/Time 5/24/2010 12:59am
bobby397 wrote:
after alessi's comments yesterday after the race, at the next round stewie would holeshot , checkout, stop get some water and let alessi catch up and...
after alessi's comments yesterday after the race, at the next round stewie would holeshot , checkout, stop get some water and let alessi catch up and then pull him again! just as he did reed in the lites class

Ing wrote:
Did ya happen to notice the date on that video? It's over, done, caput, finito.
Did ya happen to notice the date on that video? It's over, done, caput, finito.
Casemark wrote:
The date doesn't matter, the outcome would be the same.
Ya maybe Bubba needs to pull this move again just for the hell of it. Reeds still holds a grudge from him doing this shit I bet. From a fans perspective it was one of the most badass things ive ever seen. The way db analyzed it was spot on too.
robkinuk
5/24/2010 1:23am Edited Date/Time 4/17/2016 11:03pm
Don't you guys understand????, it's now James Stewart Entertainment, here he is practising his favourite song!

FlaNard
5/24/2010 2:32am
Id say he would pull 1st and lap up to 5th in the first moto and 1st and lap up to 7th in the second. Nobody besides a healthy RV will ever have anything for James outdoors, and that is assuming RV could stay healthy enough to get some time on the 450 outdoors.

The Shop

FlaNard
5/24/2010 2:40am
So I finally got to read the whole thread. Lucky for you guys a place called "non-moto" isnt hard to find. I like to argue as much as the next guy, but dont bring that bullshit into the moto threads.
JB 19
5/24/2010 5:17am
I'm gonna go out a limb here...............
jamma10
5/24/2010 5:23am
dv12.com wrote:
What would Bubba have done in Hangtown?

I say he would have walked with it with ease...
What slogan will they use for this years training days?
Stoop
Fantasy
912th
5/24/2010 5:29am
dv12.com wrote:

jamma10 wrote:
What slogan will they use for this years training days?
Come ride with the chump Woohoo
kawi23
5/24/2010 6:16am
bigcat wrote:
Bubba must have put another washed up Frenchman on the payroll...

Bubba have you working PR on the boards DV?

Tongue
kawi23 wrote:
HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH DV YOUR A FRUITCAKE
dv12.com wrote:
You forgot "multi-millionaire" between "a" and "fruitcake"...
DV how does it feel knowing the amercians was always faster and better than you...that little few million u have wont last long there bud ......ouchhhhhhhhhh
jamma10
5/24/2010 6:25am
kawi23 wrote:
dv12.com wrote:
kawi23 wrote:
DV how does it feel knowing the amercians was always faster and better than you...that little few million u have wont last long there bud ......ouchhhhhhhhhh
5/24/2010 6:50am
dv12.com wrote:
Good one! Retirement is good. I am just a HUGE Bubba fan since he moved to the pro ranks in 02. The best rider I've seen...
Good one! Retirement is good. I am just a HUGE Bubba fan since he moved to the pro ranks in 02. The best rider I've seen ride and still impressed me in the races he's done in 2010...
Racer92 wrote:
Best rider? I guess that Carmichael guy is 2nd tier in your book.
dv12.com wrote:
I think raw speed and technique, Bubba is the best ever. After, wins and championship come with the mental, determitaion, intelligence etc... which Bubba proved us...
I think raw speed and technique, Bubba is the best ever. After, wins and championship come with the mental, determitaion, intelligence etc... which Bubba proved us he wasn't excelling in those departments. RC and Everts are far ahead of Bubba in terms of wins and championships but Bubba impressed me more on a bike than Stefan and Ricky.
Have to disagree with DV as far as RC on a 450. Raw speed is how RC beat Bubba consistently. However, Bubba was by far the most impressive 125 rider. I don't believe anyone could beat a full gate of 250f riders like Bubba did on his 125.
5/24/2010 7:05am
kawi23 wrote:
dv12.com wrote:
kawi23 wrote:
This thread has all the sharpest tools in it.
huck
5/24/2010 11:14am
I think a lot of the posters in this thread meant..."you're" instead of "your".
chrisbuehler
5/24/2010 1:40pm
kawi23 wrote:
dv12.com wrote:
kawi23 wrote:
Where do I begin?
eb313
5/24/2010 3:01pm Edited Date/Time 4/17/2016 11:05pm
Bubba is history so why even post the question? He has his retarded show ( before one of the moron squad pipes up, no I don't watch it, I saw all I needed to see in the pathetic comercial at the Atl SX) and his cronies that worship him. He has nothing left out doors, no matter haw much you clones talk him up, wish it into being, and grovel Bubba is not coming back to the outdoors so just stop. "What would...", come on, can't you come up with something more original than this worn out topic? JAMES STEWART DOSENT RACE OUTDOORS ANYMORE. He will never reach the level of Carmichael so just accept it and move on.
All that said, he was an amazing rider no doubt! He changed the way the next generation rides, looks at a track, and approaches the sport. I am in no way taking anything away from him as far as tallent goes but he just isn't hungry like he needs to be to run with some of the new breed. He was hungry all the years he chased RC, and wone some races, but he just didn't have what it took to finish the deal.
Fire away.....................
5/24/2010 3:07pm
eb313 wrote:
Bubba is history so why even post the question? He has his retarded show ( before one of the moron squad pipes up, no I don't...
Bubba is history so why even post the question? He has his retarded show ( before one of the moron squad pipes up, no I don't watch it, I saw all I needed to see in the pathetic comercial at the Atl SX) and his cronies that worship him. He has nothing left out doors, no matter haw much you clones talk him up, wish it into being, and grovel Bubba is not coming back to the outdoors so just stop. "What would...", come on, can't you come up with something more original than this worn out topic? JAMES STEWART DOSENT RACE OUTDOORS ANYMORE. He will never reach the level of Carmichael so just accept it and move on.
All that said, he was an amazing rider no doubt! He changed the way the next generation rides, looks at a track, and approaches the sport. I am in no way taking anything away from him as far as tallent goes but he just isn't hungry like he needs to be to run with some of the new breed. He was hungry all the years he chased RC, and wone some races, but he just didn't have what it took to finish the deal.
History? He is never coming back or he is coming back but will be a mid pack guy? You must be close to him to know that he isn't riding outdoors again.

How do you know it is "retarted" if you don't watch it?

Clones?

jo2910
5/24/2010 3:44pm
Yeah DV keep stirring the pot and Bubba haters keep going at it even more!! with a bit of luck JS will be reading this and get pissed off and will come out of what must be a boring summer for a born racer to set the record straight. On a outdoor track none of the current riders in the Nationals or even the GP have the speed that this man has. He had and will always have that raw speed!

Like some other guy said the last time he came out he went 24 races perfect and I think he could do it again.

GuyB
Fantasy
988th
5/24/2010 3:47pm Edited Date/Time 5/24/2010 4:01pm
eb313 wrote:
Bubba is history so why even post the question? He has his retarded show ( before one of the moron squad pipes up, no I don't...
Misspelling "retarted" is the first sign of a post gone wrong.

The second was that this was his first post...

I also cleaned up some other ignorance in this thread.
ShookTwo
5/24/2010 4:03pm
MX people have to be the dumbest mother fuckers around. you'd have to be stupid as fuck or new to the sport to think that stewart wouldn't of rolled everybody at hangtown.
eb313
5/24/2010 4:22pm Edited Date/Time 4/17/2016 11:05pm
panic revver,
I never stated that I had inside information, and yes I picked up on the sarcasm. Not mid pack, just not dominate like the worshipers dream of. You know all of those letters strung together, with breaks between them? Yea, they make up things called sentences and had you read all of them that I had written you would have realized that " I saw all I needed to see in the pathetic comercial at the Atl SX".

GuyB,
Sorry for the misspell and I wasn't aware that there was a post quota prior to giving an oppinion. That was my first post but I have been reading the forums for years. By the way, that's all that any of these are is opinions that Bubba would or wouldn't win anything outdoors. I did, however, state the FACT that JBS had all the chances in the world to beat RC and couldn't do it.

Shook Two,
are you an "MX person"? If so how can your statement stand? Being that you are one of the "dumbest mother &*%$&@#*^ &%$'s around", by your own admission. I am niether stupid or new to the sport, just new to posting here.
TeamGreen
5/24/2010 5:04pm
His team-mate was walkin' around the pits...hmmmmmmmm.

The SX "only" thing is like a virus.
TeamGreen
5/24/2010 5:06pm
eb313 wrote:
GuyB wrote:
Misspelling "retarted" is the first sign of a post gone wrong. The second was that this was his first post...I also cleaned up some other ignorance...
Misspelling "retarted" is the first sign of a post gone wrong.

The second was that this was his first post...

I also cleaned up some other ignorance in this thread.
Gibby...

You had a chance to post the clip from The Hangover...

"He's a Ri-Tard."
Bobbles
5/25/2010 12:21am
Guy, why haven't you sent this to the dumbgeon? When someone creates a thread as dumb as this and their response to any criticism is "I'm a millionaire", it belongs in the dumbgeon.... Also, trying to correct people for spelling a word incorrectly is probably not the best use of your time in this industry, particularly on a sports forum... Most people are striving for content and making a point, rather than correct grammer... or should I say grammar......
Bobbles
5/25/2010 12:29am Edited Date/Time 11/11/2010 9:02pm
BobbyM
5/25/2010 12:53am
dv12.com wrote:

what would happen if he raced sx only? wait a sec....Smile
BobbyM
5/25/2010 1:00am
ShookTwo wrote:
MX people have to be the dumbest mother fuckers around. you'd have to be stupid as fuck or new to the sport to think that stewart...
MX people have to be the dumbest mother fuckers around. you'd have to be stupid as fuck or new to the sport to think that stewart wouldn't of rolled everybody at hangtown.
yup....by at least 10 or 20 seconds.
BobbyM
5/25/2010 1:01am
Bobbles wrote:
Guy, why haven't you sent this to the dumbgeon? When someone creates a thread as dumb as this and their response to any criticism is "I'm...
Guy, why haven't you sent this to the dumbgeon? When someone creates a thread as dumb as this and their response to any criticism is "I'm a millionaire", it belongs in the dumbgeon.... Also, trying to correct people for spelling a word incorrectly is probably not the best use of your time in this industry, particularly on a sports forum... Most people are striving for content and making a point, rather than correct grammer... or should I say grammar......
fuck off
Stoop
Fantasy
912th
5/25/2010 2:21am
kawi23 wrote:
dv12.com wrote:
kawi23 wrote:
catatonic
5/25/2010 2:29am
dv12.com wrote:
kawi23 wrote:
Stoop wrote:
[img]http://i154.photobucket.com/albums/s277/keyblader1985/store.jpg[/img]
epic.

Post a reply to: What Would Bubba Do?

The Latest