What SoCal tracks should we hit up for San Diego Supercross weekend?

tk2stroke
11/23/2018 10:26am
seth505 wrote:
If it were me, I'd do Perris, Pala, Cahuilla. Switching out Perris with Milestone is ok as well, I always have fun at all of those...
If it were me, I'd do Perris, Pala, Cahuilla. Switching out Perris with Milestone is ok as well, I always have fun at all of those tracks.
Yep, this looks to be our plan with Milestone being our Thursday alternative. Other than having to drive away from San Diego on Saturday, everything lines up quite well.

We would have liked to try Comp Edge on Thursday on the way into SoCal, but it's not an option for Thursday unless we crash a closed facility ;-)

Myke
Fantasy
2887th
11/23/2018 10:54am
^^I didn't realize Pala is open on Friday. Your plan looks like it's going to be fun! Pala and Cahuilla back to back should be epic. I will be looking forward to a track review from your prospective.

Lock up your bikes in your trailer just in case!
tk2stroke
11/23/2018 9:02pm
Myke wrote:
^^I didn't realize Pala is open on Friday. Your plan looks like it's going to be fun! Pala and Cahuilla back to back should be epic...
^^I didn't realize Pala is open on Friday. Your plan looks like it's going to be fun! Pala and Cahuilla back to back should be epic. I will be looking forward to a track review from your prospective.

Lock up your bikes in your trailer just in case!
You had me worried, wasn't sure if I checked their schedule

The Shop

Post a reply to: What SoCal tracks should we hit up for San Diego Supercross weekend?

The Latest