What Happened in the last 450 Race ?

Related:
Create New Tag

1/26/2020 3:52 AM

Rewatching the 3rd race this morning , and they missed something big on lap 2/3

Osborne and Baggett obviously got together, but how did AC and Tomac pass everyone else? Did they skirt round a big crash that caught everyone up... totally missed it on the broadcast . AC goes from 10th to 6th, and Tomac from 13th to 8th in one sector, which I think is the long rhythm after turn 1 .

Anyone have anything ?

Photo
Photo

|

1/26/2020 6:11 AM

You’d think announcers would cover something like that.

|

1/26/2020 6:33 AM

I was wondering myself. They show Osborne going into the A* truck but nothing else.

|

Instagram: logi.bear93
Youtube: Logi. Bear93

1/26/2020 10:21 AM

I believe Malcom crashed at one point too. I would like to see what happened to all 3 of them

|

1/26/2020 10:25 AM

Wasn't ralph telling one of his stories and they didn't want to interrupt him...
|

1/26/2020 12:18 PM

Triple Crown has more racing to miss...

|

1/26/2020 12:24 PM

Another thing they missed was when Zach got DQ’d for leaving the race then coming back for the restart.

|

1/26/2020 12:36 PM

Tits Legendary wrote:

Another thing they missed was when Zach got DQ’d for leaving the race then coming back for the restart.

Had no idea.

|

Instagram: logi.bear93
Youtube: Logi. Bear93

1/26/2020 12:46 PM
Edited Date/Time: 1/26/2020 12:46 PM

I thought Tomac was just going fast, and I wasn’t paying attention to Adam, but something obviously happened. Too bad nobody seems to know.

|

1/26/2020 12:47 PM

Tits Legendary wrote:

When was this?

|

1/26/2020 3:07 PM

Tits Legendary wrote:

jevyguy wrote:

When was this?

Zach crashed in the first turn of the 3rd gang bang. He called it quits then when he saw that it got red flagged he decided to give it another go. That’s not allowed as he had quit before the red flag. If you look on the session notes here it mentions this.
https://results.amasupercross.com/xml/SX/events/S2020/S1E3RES.pdf

|

1/26/2020 3:15 PM

Tits Legendary wrote:

jevyguy wrote:

When was this?

Tits Legendary wrote:

Zach crashed in the first turn of the 3rd gang bang. He called it quits then when he saw that it got red flagged he decided to give it another go. That’s not allowed as he had quit before the red flag. If you look on the session notes here it mentions this.

Good pick up, hadn't heard it mentioned before.

|

1/26/2020 3:16 PM
Edited Date/Time: 1/26/2020 3:17 PM

What about Reed and Robin, they never joined the restart; broken bikes or hurt?

|

1/26/2020 3:17 PM

Maybe Gibby will fill in the blanks.

|

If it ain't yer's don't take it, If it ain't the truth dont say it, If it ain't right don't do it...Marcus Aurelius

1/26/2020 3:33 PM

CPR wrote:

Can’t claim that I figured that out myself. Marx has to make some scoring changes for fantasy and he told me about it.

|

1/26/2020 4:34 PM

most of the right side of the dog house was empty on the restart.

|

1/26/2020 4:39 PM

side-pipe wrote:

most of the right side of the dog house was empty on the restart.

Exactly but hardly a mention?.....

|

1/26/2020 4:40 PM

Tits Legendary wrote:

CPR wrote:

Tits Legendary wrote:

Can’t claim that I figured that out myself. Marx has to make some scoring changes for fantasy and he told me about it.

I wonder what the scoring changes are. Where did you hear or read that ?

|

1/26/2020 4:44 PM

CPR wrote:

Tits Legendary wrote:

Tarz483 wrote:

I wonder what the scoring changes are. Where did you hear or read that ?

They already changed it. You had a few guys who didn’t start the 3rd main but Zach was given last place. JT talks about this in his latest Industry Seating podcast.

|

1/26/2020 5:04 PM
Edited Date/Time: 1/26/2020 5:05 PM

I just Noticed today that my points changed big time.
Right after gang bang 3 ended it said I had 268 points
And 4th place
It's says 248 points Photo

Photo

|

1/26/2020 5:07 PM

This is my team Photo

|

1/26/2020 5:09 PM

I also Had Justin Cooper
And Eli Tomac picked for first lap leaders

|

1/27/2020 5:58 AM

Tarz483 wrote:

I also Had Justin Cooper
And Eli Tomac picked for first lap leaders

Part of it would be you lost the FLL points since Tomac didn't get it after the restart.

|

1/27/2020 6:02 AM

CPR wrote:

What about Reed and Robin, they never joined the restart; broken bikes or hurt?

Reed went to take a much needed nap and didn't wake up in time for the restart.

|

1/27/2020 6:11 AM

The broadcast yesterday was less than stellar. I watched it on NBC sports. There were two restarts and the original starts weren't shown. Overall, a pretty crappy.

|

1/27/2020 9:41 AM

MOTO1313 wrote:

The broadcast yesterday was less than stellar. I watched it on NBC sports. There were two restarts and the original starts weren't shown. Overall, a pretty crappy.

I assume they chopped it down for time. But I agree, I would have preferred to see the original starts as well, not just as a highlight.

|

1/27/2020 10:19 AM

MOTO1313 wrote:

RichieW13 wrote:

I assume they chopped it down for time. But I agree, I would have preferred to see the original starts as well, not just as a highlight.

Well they to cram an hour or so of racing into a 3 hour show.....

|

1/28/2020 8:28 AM
Edited Date/Time: 1/28/2020 8:37 AM

A video of what happened to Osbourne and Baggett.

View this post on Instagram

Posted @withregram • @forrestbutler544 After 1st main event crash and nearly 1 lap down come from behind ride for 12th, @blakebaggett4 had a solid come back in main event #2 with a 4th. Sitting 8th o/a headed into 3rd main, it was podium or no shot of top 5 overall or potentially better. Finally ripped a start and after some aggression he was P-3 right when the SECOND red flag 🚩 of the mains was thrown. Of course pot luck on restart with a mid pack start...however, guy was on rails of aggression and carved his way quickly up to making this pass here for 4th within 3 laps and that was it, down they went. Swipe ➡️➡️ for the slow-mo version and you will see @zacho_16 washed his front tire and it just shot him right into side of Blake slamming them both down. **This slow-mo post and comment is far from a shot at Zack, it was flat bad luck for both of them. I’m actually showing it to give you fans a possible glance of trying to imagine just how fast things happen for these guys while pulling 3/4 G’s in that g’d out landing straight into bowl turn, and next thing Zack knows his wheels letting go, and then within that same split second it’s hooked back up “hard left” and he and Blake are now dropping shoulders like a football check. Wild season we have going on this year, and I am 100% sure it’s gonna get even crazier 🧐😜🤑!!!!! @supercrosslive @teamrmatvmc @blakebaggett4 @austinkent511 #alotofroundsandracingtogo

A post shared by Team RMATVMC (@teamrmatvmc) on

|

1/28/2020 8:35 AM

danishdude wrote:

A video of what happened to Osbourne and Baggett.

View this post on Instagram

Posted @withregram • @forrestbutler544 After 1st main event crash and nearly 1 lap down come from behind ride for 12th, @blakebaggett4 had a solid come back in main event #2 with a 4th. Sitting 8th o/a headed into 3rd main, it was podium or no shot of top 5 overall or potentially better. Finally ripped a start and after some aggression he was P-3 right when the SECOND red flag 🚩 of the mains was thrown. Of course pot luck on restart with a mid pack start...however, guy was on rails of aggression and carved his way quickly up to making this pass here for 4th within 3 laps and that was it, down they went. Swipe ➡️➡️ for the slow-mo version and you will see @zacho_16 washed his front tire and it just shot him right into side of Blake slamming them both down. **This slow-mo post and comment is far from a shot at Zack, it was flat bad luck for both of them. I’m actually showing it to give you fans a possible glance of trying to imagine just how fast things happen for these guys while pulling 3/4 G’s in that g’d out landing straight into bowl turn, and next thing Zack knows his wheels letting go, and then within that same split second it’s hooked back up “hard left” and he and Blake are now dropping shoulders like a football check. Wild season we have going on this year, and I am 100% sure it’s gonna get even crazier 🧐😜🤑!!!!! @supercrosslive @teamrmatvmc @blakebaggett4 @austinkent511 #alotofroundsandracingtogo

A post shared by Team RMATVMC (@teamrmatvmc) on

Looks like It would have been a regular pass (BB4 is usually not aggressive) but ZO16 tucked his front causing them both to go down. Very unfortunate.

|

1/28/2020 8:46 AM

What happened?......pandamonium

|