What Does Dirt Biking Look Like in 10 Years?

5/15/2019 2:51pm
If there is any relation to car racing future is 100% electric. Huge performance value over IC. More places to ride, easier to ride. I don't understand why you want to push out any innovation. This is like when Tesla came out see hate maybe even see some reviews trying to pull the same top gear fiasco. But ultimately you will surrender to the performance. And hey there will be plenty of 4T and 2T specific races and crowds. A 1969 Camaro is a shit car for performance but despite that I see a million of them still around.
RCMXracing
5/15/2019 4:35pm
If there is any relation to car racing future is 100% electric. Huge performance value over IC. More places to ride, easier to ride. I don't...
If there is any relation to car racing future is 100% electric. Huge performance value over IC. More places to ride, easier to ride. I don't understand why you want to push out any innovation. This is like when Tesla came out see hate maybe even see some reviews trying to pull the same top gear fiasco. But ultimately you will surrender to the performance. And hey there will be plenty of 4T and 2T specific races and crowds. A 1969 Camaro is a shit car for performance but despite that I see a million of them still around.
I WANT to like E bikes and embrace the future, but a 60 hp 450 is visceral. Don’t want to lose that feeling. Just got done spinning laps with my son at K1 (electric Karts). Yawn.
BTW I have one of those ‘69 Camaros you speak of. I refuse to completely modernize it because, hey, just get a new one. But you’re spot on regarding performance.
I believe we will see more “from the factory” customization options for MX bikes. Based on height, ability, etc. Rider triangle and performance options. More plug and play for different types of riding and tracks. Personal tuning ability for suspension going from track to track, like Off-road-MX- SX for the individual without a re-valve.

The Shop

Post a reply to: What Does Dirt Biking Look Like in 10 Years?

The Latest