What Broc Tickle should've done, but still can do!

-MAVERICK-
Fantasy
3730th
5/16/2018 4:17pm
Robgvx wrote:
He can’t race anywhere.
-MAVERICK- wrote:
He can race in Canada if he wants. Our series is not affiliated with the FIM.
Robgvx wrote:
So why didn’t Stewart?

I think you’ll find he’ll be banned from all competition. Quite how they enforce that I’m not sure though.
Because he's got millions in the bank and didn't need to race. Much less race a smaller series that isn't worth his time.
5/16/2018 4:20pm Edited Date/Time 5/16/2018 4:22pm
Robgvx wrote:
He can’t race anywhere.
-MAVERICK- wrote:
Robgvx wrote:
So why didn’t Stewart?

I think you’ll find he’ll be banned from all competition. Quite how they enforce that I’m not sure though.
WADA and the FIM have no association with the Canadian series. How are they going to ban him from a series they have absolutely no part in?

As already posted, look at Cade Clason. Been suspended since like April last year but raced all summer here in Canada and plans to again.
-MAVERICK-
Fantasy
3730th
5/16/2018 4:28pm Edited Date/Time 5/16/2018 4:28pm
-MAVERICK- wrote:
Robgvx wrote:
So why didn’t Stewart?

WADA and the FIM have no association with the Canadian series. How are they going to ban him from a series they have absolutely no part...
WADA and the FIM have no association with the Canadian series. How are they going to ban him from a series they have absolutely no part in?

As already posted, look at Cade Clason. Been suspended since like April last year but raced all summer here in Canada and plans to again.
Yep. Clason is racing for a new team this year called SKY Racing Holeshot Motorsports.

colonel
5/16/2018 10:28pm
Only thing Broc should of done is not get an illegal substance into his system.
Only thing he still can do is accept responsibly and stop talking like a victim.

The Shop

roninho
5/17/2018 2:55am
A lot of people here sound like those douchebags who used to defend Lance Armstrong. WADA has seen it all. They know a lot more about...
A lot of people here sound like those douchebags who used to defend Lance Armstrong. WADA has seen it all. They know a lot more about banned substances -- and the efforts users will go to disguise or defend their actions -- than everyone here multiplied by a million.

Yeah, as a fan of pro-cycling i have become extremely sceptical of athletes denying doping.

These guys have nog problem setting up 'Floyd Fairness funds' getting 1500 peope to donate $500k to help Floyd fight the 'unfair' doping charges, just to have Floyd admit 2 years later he had been filled up with dope to the limit.

The examples are numerous and i would think that due to those examples WADA gives no **** about what Tickle says is the reason.
Bramlett321
5/17/2018 10:05am
Man I hate to disagree but this stuff is in several pre workouts. I bought a small tub of Stim Lord two weeks ago from a popular supplement/vitamin store in our town. Works Great
lostboy819
Fantasy
1442nd
5/17/2018 10:22am
It looks like a lot of these otc supplements have banned substances in them and or undisclosed ingredients in them and it looks like a widely know fact so why would anyone who has to be drug tested and has their livelihood depend on passing a drug test even mess with it. I believe Broc was "ingesting" some help and I don't believe for one second that he failed because of a otc supplement , he needs to move on and go finish his career in Canada and he has a better shot winning a title up there anyway. Cool

Post a reply to: What Broc Tickle should've done, but still can do!

The Latest