What Broc Tickle should've done, but still can do!

MXMattii
5/15/2018 3:35pm Edited Date/Time 5/17/2018 10:22am
For this he's too late: Collected samples of everything he took that week from supplements, shakes,... to let it tested. Maybe one of those products got infected with 5-methylhexan-2-amine because it is made in the same factory as a dodgy brand. That is why it is important to try to find that out.

What he still can do: Hire a European lawyer, he doesn't have the problem of timezones to interact with FIM and WADA. The Belgian Walter Van Steenbrugge did some great cases about involuntary doping use. And a lawyer doesn't work from nine to five. So he can interact with FIM/WADA in the daytime and at 19u GMT+2 (10.00 PST) he can call Broc Tickle.

This they probably already did: compare everything he took with his fellow Aldon Baker training boys. What was different. Other brands, other supplements, different batch,... Or some energy snackbar, Energy Recovery drink,... others didn't took. Because it is mostly used as energy booster by dodgy firms that is what Belgian Peter Van Eenoo said. He was leading the tests at the Olympics of London and I consult him for a article on this.
|
5/15/2018 4:08pm
Even if he did this and could prove that Zinger brand "cranK bar" was the culprit WADA will still drag thier feet and not expunge or expidite the dealings for at least 16 months if not longer. Jame's situation was pretty cut and dry, They could have expidited a ruling on him and cast a penalty within weeks, It's just unexamined organizaton with a horribly unfair practice of no recourse.
GuyB
Fantasy
1274th
5/15/2018 4:18pm
I'd wonder about consistency between the products. Especially if it's a brand that mislabels stuff...
kage173
5/15/2018 4:22pm
What he should've done and should do in the future is follow the rules.
Trevor91
5/15/2018 4:31pm
Theres plenty of things he could do, but with how fucked wada treats people nothing is gonna happen.. such a joke

The Shop

plowboy
5/15/2018 4:32pm
Now I start to understand why a lot of these guys seem to live on pasta, chicken, oranges and bananas. Taking some lab created "legal by one molecule" recovery elixir just seems...well, to be polite....mighty risky.
PRM31
5/15/2018 4:37pm
How do you collect samples of everything you ate when you don’t get the results until months later?
plowboy
5/15/2018 4:40pm
PRM31 wrote:
How do you collect samples of everything you ate when you don’t get the results until months later?
You don't...see my post above.
Sparkey
5/15/2018 4:40pm
PRM31 wrote:
Agree...

His lone option (as I see it) is Canada
TXDirt
5/15/2018 4:45pm
Fruit has never caused a positive test.
KMC440
5/15/2018 4:50pm
plowboy wrote:
Now I start to understand why a lot of these guys seem to live on pasta, chicken, oranges and bananas. Taking some lab created "legal by...
Now I start to understand why a lot of these guys seem to live on pasta, chicken, oranges and bananas. Taking some lab created "legal by one molecule" recovery elixir just seems...well, to be polite....mighty risky.
And why at the highest level after say 8yrs you're ready to get the "f" out.
MXMattii
5/15/2018 5:08pm
Even if he did this and could prove that Zinger brand "cranK bar" was the culprit WADA will still drag thier feet and not expunge or...
Even if he did this and could prove that Zinger brand "cranK bar" was the culprit WADA will still drag thier feet and not expunge or expidite the dealings for at least 16 months if not longer. Jame's situation was pretty cut and dry, They could have expidited a ruling on him and cast a penalty within weeks, It's just unexamined organizaton with a horribly unfair practice of no recourse.
WADA set people free like for example the Portugese cyclist Rui Costa because he could prove that he took a supplement that was not clear, when it should've been. Also same with some track and field guys who got 3 months.

Bye the way: THIS IS NOT IN FOOD! Google it and you see that this chemical is very hard to get and buy because not that many firms are producing it. One of the producers is in Ukraine. As pro rider you should always left one supplement, shake, drink,... To be stored so you can use it for testing, when you get into trouble.
Mit12
5/15/2018 5:11pm
If Broc could find a supplement that had the drug in it and it was not listed in the ingredients WADA would not care one bit, he still failed! The penalty might be reduced a little because he was not aware that the supplement had the drug in it but it is his responsibility to make sure that any thing he uses, eats or drinks is free of the drugs that are on the banned substance list. This is not an epidemic we are dealing with, Broc is the 3rd US rider in the last 5 years fo come up dirty. WADA the AMA and the FIM are not to blame for any of the 3 riders that have failed. As a matter of fact 2 of the 3 took banned substances knowingly without a TUE and now 1 rider is saying that he never took the substance that was found in his urine sample?
newmann
5/15/2018 5:11pm
He should probably post up the pics of WADA officials choking on a bag of dicks.
plowboy
5/15/2018 5:13pm
plowboy wrote:
Now I start to understand why a lot of these guys seem to live on pasta, chicken, oranges and bananas. Taking some lab created "legal by...
KMC440 wrote:
And why at the highest level after say 8yrs you're ready to get the "f" out.
Lmfao....exfuggingzactly. I think Ricky probably hit every fast food, bbq joint and ice cream parlour within driving distance the DAY after he retired.
plowboy
5/15/2018 5:27pm
MXMattii wrote:
WADA set people free like for example the Portugese cyclist Rui Costa because he could prove that he took a supplement that was not clear, when...
WADA set people free like for example the Portugese cyclist Rui Costa because he could prove that he took a supplement that was not clear, when it should've been. Also same with some track and field guys who got 3 months.

Bye the way: THIS IS NOT IN FOOD! Google it and you see that this chemical is very hard to get and buy because not that many firms are producing it. One of the producers is in Ukraine. As pro rider you should always left one supplement, shake, drink,... To be stored so you can use it for testing, when you get into trouble.
Or...just don't use ANY of that shit. Too many other things to worry about without worrying if the supplement I use contains an unlisted ingredient from some lab made in a former Soviet country. It's not that hard....if it's made in a breaker instead of over a grill....it's probably dicey.
swtwtwtw
5/15/2018 5:29pm
Sparkey wrote:
Agree...

His lone option (as I see it) is Canada
Off road!
MR. X
5/15/2018 5:45pm
Even if they find his supplements to be tainted ,he still gets suspended .
5/15/2018 5:50pm
MR. X wrote:
But he may have some legal remedy against the supplement manufacturer, if something was incorrectly tainted.
slowgti
5/15/2018 5:55pm
newmann wrote:
He should probably post up the pics of WADA officials choking on a bag of dicks.
X1000
MR. X
5/15/2018 5:56pm
MR. X wrote:
But he may have some legal remedy against the supplement manufacturer, if something was incorrectly tainted.
I'm just going by the couple of cases that happened in the UFC , seemed the athlete still got the shaft even though he was unaware the supplements were hot .
plowboy
5/15/2018 5:56pm
I could look it up but I'm too lazy....are the Canadian nationals not FIM sanctioned? Are they not WADA monitored?
5/15/2018 5:58pm
MR. X wrote:
I'm just going by the couple of cases that happened in the UFC , seemed the athlete still got the shaft even though he was unaware...
I'm just going by the couple of cases that happened in the UFC , seemed the athlete still got the shaft even though he was unaware the supplements were hot .
Sure. That's up to the sanctioning bodies.

I was speaking to his personal damages, not AMA/FIM eligibility.
kage173
5/15/2018 5:59pm
plowboy wrote:
I could look it up but I'm too lazy....are the Canadian nationals not FIM sanctioned? Are they not WADA monitored?
Nope. It's Canada bro
APLMAN99
5/15/2018 6:17pm
MXMattii wrote:
For this he's too late: Collected samples of everything he took that week from supplements, shakes,... to let it tested. Maybe one of those products got...
For this he's too late: Collected samples of everything he took that week from supplements, shakes,... to let it tested. Maybe one of those products got infected with 5-methylhexan-2-amine because it is made in the same factory as a dodgy brand. That is why it is important to try to find that out.

What he still can do: Hire a European lawyer, he doesn't have the problem of timezones to interact with FIM and WADA. The Belgian Walter Van Steenbrugge did some great cases about involuntary doping use. And a lawyer doesn't work from nine to five. So he can interact with FIM/WADA in the daytime and at 19u GMT+2 (10.00 PST) he can call Broc Tickle.

This they probably already did: compare everything he took with his fellow Aldon Baker training boys. What was different. Other brands, other supplements, different batch,... Or some energy snackbar, Energy Recovery drink,... others didn't took. Because it is mostly used as energy booster by dodgy firms that is what Belgian Peter Van Eenoo said. He was leading the tests at the Olympics of London and I consult him for a article on this.
He was suspended approximately 2 months after he gave the sample. He very well may not write down everything he ingests, every single day. What sounds so very easy in your post could actually be next to impossible to actually do.
APLMAN99
5/15/2018 6:22pm
Even if he did this and could prove that Zinger brand "cranK bar" was the culprit WADA will still drag thier feet and not expunge or...
MXMattii wrote:
WADA set people free like for example the Portugese cyclist Rui Costa because he could prove that he took a supplement that was not clear, when...

You'd have to provide an unopened sample, one that you yourself couldn't test ahead of time to determine contamination.

If that sample comes back clean, would it actually convince anyone? Or would everyone still believe that WADA randomly decided to crush him?
5/15/2018 6:24pm Edited Date/Time 5/15/2018 6:37pm
APLMAN99 wrote:
He was suspended approximately 2 months after he gave the sample. He very well may not write down everything he ingests, every single day. What sounds...
He was suspended approximately 2 months after he gave the sample. He very well may not write down everything he ingests, every single day. What sounds so very easy in your post could actually be next to impossible to actually do.
Unless the athlete is in the registered testing pool, they are tested very seldom, so they would have no problem saving supps from the day/week they were tested.
APLMAN99
5/15/2018 6:43pm
Unless the athlete is in the registered testing pool, they are tested very seldom, so they would have no problem saving supps from the day/week they...
Unless the athlete is in the registered testing pool, they are tested very seldom, so they would have no problem saving supps from the day/week they were tested.
You lost me there. I don't really see how being in the testing pool would make it more difficult to save anything.......
Premix
5/15/2018 6:50pm
newmann wrote:
plowboy
5/15/2018 6:52pm
plowboy wrote:
kage173 wrote:
Nope. It's Canada bro
Hell, it's the wild wild west in Canookland. Them guys are off the hook, eh?

Post a reply to: What Broc Tickle should've done, but still can do!

The Latest