Weston was on the gas

Related:
Create New Tag

2/28/2015 9:27 PM

i was super stoked for the dude. Pulled a holeshot and held the lead for a bit. Looked like the big fellow got a little gassed from his all out 6 lap brawl he had. I'm sure that ride will boost his confidence and I hope he continues mixing it up. Great ride Weston. Photo

|

2/28/2015 9:29 PM

Dude I was out of my seat screaming! Love that guy!

|

2/28/2015 9:37 PM

Beast Mode!!! Badass ASS!!! That was intense. No F&$@'s givin!!

|

95%'er

2/28/2015 9:38 PM

Weston is a badass mother fucker, big fan

|

2/28/2015 9:42 PM

Yes he was! Amazing to see him ride with that injury.

|

2/28/2015 9:46 PM

I don't think that any racer has made me more excited to watch the supercross on Saturday nights. Reed's wins last year were up there for me but watching Peick work his way up these past years has been incredible!

Now that he has that experience of leading laps in a main event he's another step closer to a win. I'm really pulling for him to take a main event win in the last 3-4 races. By then he should hopefully have his fitness back. Keep it up WP!!

|

2/28/2015 9:48 PM

The most impressive thing is he went back after crtutu

|

2/28/2015 9:52 PM

Yeah I was up out of the couch hootin and a hollering. I like how he was holding it WO in the turns when dudes were trying to get inside of him. I look at Weston as a blue collar racer. It's def a cool story going on right in from of our eyes.

|

2/28/2015 10:02 PM

I think in the end he just wore himself out trying to maintain that pace. Good ride though.

|

2/28/2015 10:04 PM

machine wrote:

I think in the end he just wore himself out trying to maintain that pace. Good ride though.

I am sure he was super excited leading a main and his HR was through the roof. It will only get better though. Weston has tasted blood.

|

2/28/2015 10:07 PM
Edited Date/Time: 2/28/2015 10:20 PM

I love this guy. When he gets a podium I am going to lose it.

p.s. He just seems so genuinely excited

How many times does he say "you know" in this vid? Not hating. Makes me like him even more.

http://motocross.transworld.net/1000172962/news/atlanta-sx-weston-peick/

|

2/28/2015 10:13 PM

This got me thinkin..has there ever been a #2 rider that has made the #1 (Barcia) rider look this bad by over performing. If there was i sure don't know about it..

|

2/28/2015 10:19 PM

machine wrote:

This got me thinkin..has there ever been a #2 rider that has made the #1 (Barcia) rider look this bad by over performing. If ...more

Bam Bam did not have a good start to the season but he could have got the wheels moving right if not for the injury. I like the kid. Hope he puts it back together.

|

2/28/2015 10:22 PM

machine wrote:

This got me thinkin..has there ever been a #2 rider that has made the #1 (Barcia) rider look this bad by over performing. If ...more

danny was # 4 or 5 on team honda..soon to be # 1 in no time.

|

2/28/2015 10:25 PM

machine wrote:

BobbyM wrote:

danny was # 4 or 5 on team honda..soon to be # 1 in no time.

agreed. How's that Myersdork?

|

I was G before the "moto drive" to Vital

2/28/2015 10:41 PM

He even talk's fast. Great ride from him tonight.

|

There's something happening here, what it is ain't exactly clear.

2/28/2015 11:54 PM

Wp looked awesome tonight, so good that even hurt he looks way better than barcia.

|

www.bettercallsaul.com
Die Antwoord

3/1/2015 12:56 AM

DemoDick wrote:

I love this guy. When he gets a podium I am going to lose it.

p.s. He just seems so genuinely excited

How many times does ...more

My pen ran out of ink trying to tally that up, you know!

|

3/1/2015 1:10 AM

Great pace for sure. No doubt that now he has lead one main for a few laps it will only help him in the future, he can win a SX, he has shown he has the outright speed, now just to hold that pace for 20.

He would probably be doing that already if it was not the lay up he had for the broken foot and the knee injury. LOL imagine a 100% healthy Peick

|

3/1/2015 3:21 AM

Freaking awesome racing by Pieck! Love this guy! I was super bummed when Anderson took him out.

|

3/1/2015 4:10 AM

machine wrote:

Pulling the holeshot and fading to 10th makes Justin look bad how?

|

3/1/2015 5:53 AM

I hope someone got a picture of him when he jumped passed Reed to re-take the lead.
On the Pulp Show Weston was saying how Reed used to disrespect him during practices earlier in his career...that might explain the extra attitude during the pass. Good stuff!

|

Long Live the 2 Stroke!

3/1/2015 6:00 AM

The guy looked great until he started to run out of gas, I say leave him on the white/red bike if he's gonna stick out front like that. One race like this can completely change a guy's outlook, I'd expect him to start running closer to the front from here on out and hopefully get on the box a couple of times before seasons end.

|

3/1/2015 6:29 AM

Step 1: Holeshot
Step 2: Ride over your head
Step 3: Drop Anchor
Step 4: Elbows out, block everyone going by
Step 5: Get called a badass on vital

The guy isn't my favorite can you tell? He has been riding good this year though...

|

3/1/2015 6:29 AM

machine wrote:

Huckster wrote:

Pulling the holeshot and fading to 10th makes Justin look bad how?

He faded to around 5th then got taken out

|

3/1/2015 6:39 AM

I was happy for him leading but you could tell Dungy and the two Honda riders were quite a bit faster than him on the track. I thought it was awesome that he didn't just let anyone pass without a fight. I couldn't see what happen between him and Anderson because it happen on the other side of the tunnel from where I was sitting.

Hopefully this will give him more confidence and finally get a podium.

Nicoletti got screwed on the Medical flag. At that point there was no one on the track and he pulled it down just after he passed him. Total BS.

|

3/1/2015 7:05 AM

reynardfan1 wrote:

Step 1: Holeshot
Step 2: Ride over your head
Step 3: Drop Anchor
Step 4: Elbows out, block everyone going by
Step 5: Get ...more

grin
|

3/1/2015 7:11 AM

I am happy for Weston, I was screaming in my living room when he got into 1st, what a story that guy is!! I was pretty bummed that Reed screwed up because he would of held up the rest of the pack a little bit more cause you know he isn't getting passed without a fight either and Weston may have been able to get a few more seconds on everyone, it was a good race to say the least.

|

3/1/2015 7:14 AM

When Weston is healthy & able to ride/train "normal"...

We'll get to see him knock out 20 fast laps.

Stoked!

|

Nobody ever told me, I found out for myself. You've got to believe in foolish miracles. It's not how you play the game, it's if you win or lose. You can choose. Don't confuse. Win or lose. It's up to you!

3/1/2015 7:49 AM

Weston is having a more sucessful year than Barcia fact I dont know why it bothers people.

Pieck is jgr number one rider by performance fact.

|