Related:
Create New Tag

12/2/2018 6:03 AM

|

12/2/2018 6:06 AM

Fucking wow.

|

Cheers, Crush
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

12/2/2018 6:07 AM

Just brutal, best wish's to Weston on a full and speedy recovery.

|

12/2/2018 6:13 AM
Edited Date/Time: 12/2/2018 6:14 AM

With that many broken bones and multiple surgeries, I think he looks pretty damn good! He’s a tough SOB and he’ll make it through this just fine. Best wishes for a full and speedy recovery

|

12/2/2018 6:13 AM
Edited Date/Time: 12/2/2018 6:14 AM

sorry...double post

|

12/2/2018 6:20 AM

Glad he's doing better and he gets to fly home soon. Thank's for posting the update Weston.

|

12/2/2018 6:24 AM
Edited Date/Time: 12/2/2018 6:25 AM

KennyT wrote:

With that many broken bones and multiple surgeries, I think he looks pretty damn good! He’s a tough SOB and he’ll make it through this just fine. Best wishes for a full and speedy recovery

Agreed...while clearly a brutal injury I was expecting some major facial disfigurement from the early reports.. Worst part with the swelling is he looks like Bam Margera laughing

Anyways, good to hear he is back on the mend.

|

12/2/2018 6:28 AM

500guy wrote:

Just brutal, best wish's to Weston on a full and speedy recovery.

X2

|

12/2/2018 6:59 AM

I wish him the best! My imagination had him looking worse than he does, I actually feel better now. He'll be back!

|

Take it to the limit, one more time!

12/2/2018 7:35 AM

Even with his face swollen like that he still is the best looking dude in moto. Imagine was Souboras's rear wheel looks like.

|

12/2/2018 7:52 AM

Looks worse than I expected but he's a badass so he'll come back strong! Praying for a healthy recovery!

|

12/2/2018 7:59 AM

Whew! that looks rough! Weston you're one tough SOB!

|

12/2/2018 8:08 AM

I expected much worse, with people speculating that the footpeg was what did a lot of the damage. Great to hear that he’s doing better.

|

12/2/2018 8:22 AM

thatswhathappens wrote:

I expected much worse, with people speculating that the footpeg was what did a lot of the damage. Great to hear that he’s doing better.

you expected much worse? his head looks twice the size and he is breathing through tubes. this isn't a swollen knee or so. this is as close to a fatal head injury as it gets.

|

12/2/2018 8:26 AM

Afuckingmazing.. See ya soon Weston.

|

12/2/2018 8:28 AM
Edited Date/Time: 12/2/2018 8:28 AM

51xc wrote:

you expected much worse? his head looks twice the size and he is breathing through tubes. this isn't a swollen knee or so. this is as close to a fatal head injury as it gets.

Yes, but imagine what damage would a titanium footpeg do to the face... Personally, I also thought it would be worse, but glad that it wasn't. Sure, the recovery will still be long...

|

12/2/2018 8:43 AM
Edited Date/Time: 12/2/2018 8:45 AM

thatswhathappens wrote:

51xc wrote:

Just reread my post and saw how that came across, I guess I meant to say I expected more, uh... superficial damage, you could say. Not trying to downplay the severity of his injuries at all, it’s obviously extremely serious. I just heard the footpeg speculation and my mind envisioned the worst.

|

12/2/2018 9:01 AM

I read in one of the other threads (in a sarcastic manner) that he could be ready for a1. Altho it may be possible to at least ride by then, i cant imagine the pain of trying to pull a helmet over that face or even crashing. Feel bad for him. It was cool for kroc and ricky to reach out on his post

|

12/2/2018 9:11 AM

kb228 wrote:

I read in one of the other threads (in a sarcastic manner) that he could be ready for a1. Altho it may be possible to at least ride by then, i cant imagine the pain of trying to pull a helmet over that face or even crashing. Feel bad for him. It was cool for kroc and ricky to reach out on his post

I just think that Weston is a Bad Ass & we all know it.
Kenny and Cole have shown us that coming back from "The Gnarly" can be done.
Did I mention that Weston is an Absolute Bad Ass?

I'm gonna go out on a limb and say...very hopefully...that we could see him back on the bike in just a few months.

If he can get all the remaining treatment done on an aggressive schedule that a pro athlete like him is known to do VERY convincingly...? Well...like I said...

I remain hopeful.

|

I ripped a start from Egypt and I was happy about that.

12/2/2018 9:18 AM

Love Weston. Get healthy and well my man.

|

12/2/2018 9:19 AM

Good news.. Thnxz for the update..

|

Speak softly and carry a big stick.

12/2/2018 9:20 AM

He looks remarkably good all things considered! I would be more concerned with the eye issue they mentioned, this coming from someone who has suffered from eye injury personally.

|

12/2/2018 9:38 AM
Edited Date/Time: 12/2/2018 9:39 AM

Great to hear from WP. He looks better than I had imagined. Oh, gotta give credit to his doctors, they did a great job.

|

There's something happening here, what it is ain't exactly clear.

12/2/2018 11:14 AM

He looks great. He got some kickass care from the nurses docs and surgeons in France.

|

GP740
Since 1987

12/2/2018 11:16 AM

KennyT wrote:

Brad460 wrote:

Agreed...while clearly a brutal injury I was expecting some major facial disfigurement from the early reports.. Worst part with the swelling is he looks like Bam Margera laughing

Anyways, good to hear he is back on the mend.

laughing laughing Holy shit your not wrong about bam. But lets hope weston makes it home safe.
|

2009 RMZ 250 (sold)
2004 LTZ 400
#nukethequads

12/2/2018 11:27 AM

Throw me in the camp of those that thought his injuries - at least the flesh wounds - were going to be much worse. So glad that isn’t the case. Speculation alert: I still wonder if the helmet failed or if Soub’s wheel simply came in the goggle opening or soemthing like that. Heal up, Weston!

|

12/2/2018 11:44 AM
Edited Date/Time: 12/2/2018 11:48 AM

Me too thought it may been even worse- anyway Weston always was a handsome fellow and sure he will still be. The body is an amazing healer as well as the doctors skill.
I got a feeling that Weston will come back swinging and give the other fine racers hell when he heals up!
go Weston!

|

Always was an excellent rider ...... at crashing usually

Moto Aspes, you know you want one

12/2/2018 11:49 AM

The strangest thing is that looks more like a bear attack than a moto accident. After messin' with Weston, I'd hate to see what the bear looked like!

|

THERE IS NO SECOND MOTO IN LIFE!

12/2/2018 12:08 PM

In the photos you can see surgical scars under both of his eyes, and his right eye isn't open in any photo even though his left eye is starting to open. It's WAY too early to be speculating on a timeline for him to be back racing without any knowledge of what sort of vision damage he may have.

|

12/2/2018 12:13 PM

This was likely the "good picture". Hope for a speedy and full recovery.

|