Hope y'all like it.

DC

|
Matt Fisher
Fantasy
1177th
2/6/2014 10:22am
Very cool.
It's nice to see all the attention that Weston has earned.
segers
Fantasy
2294th
2/6/2014 11:13am
properkes daveWink

The Shop

enginedr
2/6/2014 3:33pm
looks great , we support wp40 pretty strong over at our shop
GuyB
Fantasy
1215th
2/6/2014 3:33pm
Looks good.
langhammx
Fantasy
581st
2/6/2014 4:38pm
enketchum wrote:
Peick to RCH
TeamGreen wrote:
Would you believe he'd rather stay on his onn bike?
Yes I would. If you knew how much his current sponsors have put into his program, you'd know why he wants to repay them, by being loyal. He'll be in good hands soon, lots of stuff in the works, for next year. His bikes are good, team is solid and he's happy with his current situation....
langhammx
Fantasy
581st
2/6/2014 4:40pm
DC41 wrote:
Hi guys, I just finished this WP40 wallpaper. Hope y'all like it. DC [img]https://farm4.staticflickr.com/3834/12347808723_7cef1c03c2_o.jpg[/img]
Hi guys,

I just finished this WP40 wallpaper.
Hope y'all like it.

DC

Looks great, just sent it to his pops. My new screen saver...... Cool
GoonSquad250x
Fantasy
4018th
2/6/2014 4:44pm
enketchum wrote:
Peick to RCH
TeamGreen wrote:
langhammx wrote:
Yes I would. If you knew how much his current sponsors have put into his program, you'd know why he wants to repay them, by being...
Yes I would. If you knew how much his current sponsors have put into his program, you'd know why he wants to repay them, by being loyal. He'll be in good hands soon, lots of stuff in the works, for next year. His bikes are good, team is solid and he's happy with his current situation....
I agree. I think WP is doing just fine on his current bike & team. He just got a 5th, so I think the bike is good. The RCH guys aren't doing any better than that. This is the 1st people to finally give him really good support, so I don't blame him for staying, I wouldn't ditch those people either, for now. I'm sure he doesn't wanna burn his 1st bridge either! Hes just coming up, so hes got plenty of time to get a factory ride later.
langhammx
Fantasy
581st
2/6/2014 4:52pm
TeamGreen wrote:
langhammx wrote:
Yes I would. If you knew how much his current sponsors have put into his program, you'd know why he wants to repay them, by being...
I agree. I think WP is doing just fine on his current bike & team. He just got a 5th, so I think the bike is...
I agree. I think WP is doing just fine on his current bike & team. He just got a 5th, so I think the bike is good. The RCH guys aren't doing any better than that. This is the 1st people to finally give him really good support, so I don't blame him for staying, I wouldn't ditch those people either, for now. I'm sure he doesn't wanna burn his 1st bridge either! Hes just coming up, so hes got plenty of time to get a factory ride later.
He will be on a Factory backed team for 2015, STAMP IT !!! Cool
TeamGreen
2/6/2014 4:57pm
TeamGreen wrote:
langhammx wrote:
I agree. I think WP is doing just fine on his current bike & team. He just got a 5th, so I think the bike is...
Being in control of his own destiny and focusing in HIS racing...HIS way.

That's what this year is all about.
GoonSquad250x
Fantasy
4018th
2/6/2014 5:04pm
langhammx wrote:
TeamGreen wrote:
Being in control of his own destiny and focusing in HIS racing...HIS way.

That's what this year is all about.
Exactly! And its working out good for him! I wonder what level he'll get to at the peak of his career? Battling for the box weekend & week out? Or will the outside of the bubble be where he tops out? Will get get a win? I wonder if he'll ever get that good... Hes always improving, never really going backwards. Good for him!
LouDog
2/6/2014 5:55pm
DC41 wrote:
Hi guys, I just finished this WP40 wallpaper. Hope y'all like it. DC [img]https://farm4.staticflickr.com/3834/12347808723_7cef1c03c2_o.jpg[/img]
Hi guys,

Hope y'all like it.

DC

This is cool DC. Is this a picture you could email me. Thanks Louie
2/6/2014 6:00pm Edited Date/Time 2/6/2014 6:08pm
The real point of differentiation is not "factory vs privateer". It is "funded vs. not funded". These days the same technology is available to pretty much everyone. All you have to do it write a check.

Look at 22. They are a 'factory supporte'd team not a factory team. Their motor development is different....their set ups and suspension are their own....and for slick tracks anyway..they seem to have it better dialed than the true factory team. About the only factory parts they get are ECUs and some gearbox components.

WP is not in the situation he was 2-3 years ago. What he needs is not a change to a 'factory team'. That wont help him much. More and more money so he and key team staff can concentrate on testing and set ups and not worry about logistics is what he needs.

What he should also be rewarded with is some actual income commensurate with his abilities. WP is what...the 10th-20th best MX rider on the planet? The 1696th best NFL player will make $400K. The problem is not that many people care, and there is no TV revenue pumping money into this sport. No money = no money for riders.
BAMX
2/6/2014 6:09pm
DC41 wrote:
Hi guys,

Hope y'all like it.

DC

LouDog wrote:
right click then save as
LouDog
2/6/2014 6:57pm
DC41 wrote:
Hi guys,

Hope y'all like it.

DC

LouDog wrote:
BAMX wrote:
right click then save as
Cool Thanks BAMX
Grizz
2/6/2014 6:59pm
As far as Weston is concerned, the RCH bikes are shit! Grinning