Getndome
9/30/2016 2:49pm
So much for Wilson getting that spot lol
jevyguy
9/30/2016 2:56pm
Pretty darn lucky if you ask me
Jmicmoto13
9/30/2016 3:02pm
He should have photoshopped the bike yellow just to try and be funny.

The Shop

38special
9/30/2016 3:21pm
Jmicmoto13 wrote:
He should have photoshopped the bike yellow just to try and be funny.
I noticed the TWMX 2017 Silly Season article used a pic of the retro yellow JGR Yammis. Clever and subtle.

hvaughn88
9/30/2016 3:26pm
I wonder if the dominoes will start to fall now that a few of these rides look to be sorted out
JW269
9/30/2016 3:29pm
Good for peick. Hopefully this poor season lights a fire under his ass and gets him going again.
KBOLTZ
9/30/2016 3:30pm
hvaughn88 wrote:
I wonder if the dominoes will start to fall now that a few of these rides look to be sorted out
Thinking the same thing with most people stating that they need to sort other deals before picking up free agents.
twotwosix
9/30/2016 3:31pm
We will know a lot more on Monday, that's for sure.
Mr.Fuller87
9/30/2016 3:59pm
I'm glad to see Weston getting what looks like to be signed with JGRMX. He's one of the hardest working guys. He has been on the bottom, racing out of his own pocket, and will do anything to keep a team beside him to help him along. Good for him.
mxtryon231
9/30/2016 4:39pm
I would really like to hear some of your theories as to how he is not trying hard or does not have a "fire lit under his ass" ? The guy trains hard, works hard, races hard and unfortunately recently has been crashing hard. He rode all season with injuries and walked away from crashes most would have been carted off from. He is easy to work with, works his ass off and is still hungry to succeed despite the hot girlfriend, the nice car and all that. Im glad to be working with him again as I work with the team as a sponsor.

I prefer to lurk and not post because it really is hard to not want to go off on some of the keyboard warriors on here. Watch an episode of Spectrum and look at a kid like Vann Martin, the kid has literally risked his life just to earn a national number. If it's THAT hard to just score a damn point at a national, think how incredibly difficult it is to ride at the pace of the top 5 (Like Weston,Phil,and Barcia have all done) and to even win a moto or SX heat race.... that doesn't come without working hard.
The ENTIRE team at JGRMX dedicates the majority of their life to the success of the team and the riders match their efforts on their end of the bargain as well. Say what you want, but the one thing I can't sit back and read anymore are some of these comments about how ANY of the guys out there lining up on Saturday's in SX/MX are not working hard.

Go load up your bike, head to the track and ride and remind yourself how talented these people are.
mx216
9/30/2016 6:36pm
Boom x2. Unfortunately you're talking to a brick wall when it comes to a lot of people on here. Most of them have no idea and make you wanna bash your head in with a hammer when they try to use their logic.
jeffro503
9/30/2016 6:53pm
mx216 wrote:
Boom x2. Unfortunately you're talking to a brick wall when it comes to a lot of people on here. Most of them have no idea and...
Boom x2. Unfortunately you're talking to a brick wall when it comes to a lot of people on here. Most of them have no idea and make you wanna bash your head in with a hammer when they try to use their logic.
Boom X3!! Well said Tryon!

And Joel.....talked to your brother last week ( he was at my house ) said you are moving back up this way I guess? And dude!!....congrat's on the new family member! Get a hold of me once you get settled. Lets go do some roosting!
mx216
9/30/2016 7:05pm
mx216 wrote:
Boom x2. Unfortunately you're talking to a brick wall when it comes to a lot of people on here. Most of them have no idea and...
jeffro503 wrote:
Boom X3!! Well said Tryon! And Joel.....talked to your brother last week ( he was at my house ) said you are moving back up this...

And Joel.....talked to your brother last week ( he was at my house ) said you are moving back up this way I guess? And dude!!....congrat's on the new family member! Get a hold of me once you get settled. Lets go do some roosting!
Yeah Jeffro! My bad! He told me to call you buts it's been a hectic last week down here! Ill be back in about a week and half. We shall go roost for sure! I just raced the industry cup last weekend without being on the bike for a while and had such a good time. Wanna go shred woodland so bad. Only been there one time since they cut the trees down!
WeiserGuy
10/1/2016 4:16am

Very happy to see him back with JGR. Time to get down to business.

tek14
10/1/2016 8:03am
So Peick and Wilson riding JGR Yamahas and Barcia/Phil JGR/Suzuki team?
jeffro503
10/1/2016 9:17am
mx216 wrote:
jeffro503 wrote:
Boom X3!! Well said Tryon! And Joel.....talked to your brother last week ( he was at my house ) said you are moving back up this...

mx216 wrote:
Yeah Jeffro! My bad! He told me to call you buts it's been a hectic last week down here! Ill be back in about a week...
Yeah Jeffro! My bad! He told me to call you buts it's been a hectic last week down here! Ill be back in about a week and half. We shall go roost for sure! I just raced the industry cup last weekend without being on the bike for a while and had such a good time. Wanna go shred woodland so bad. Only been there one time since they cut the trees down!
Right on Joel! I'm looking forward to do some Woodlands as well ( on the good weather days though haha ). Haven't had much seat time either as of late. Had two months off and then did my first ride on my Kawi 450 2 weeks ago at Albany. Got the suspension done , but that's about it....haven't been able to ride her since. Stuck home this weekend doing online classes. And no worries Joel....you know how to get a hold me , do it after you get settled in and all. No hurry.
TW85
10/1/2016 11:52am
No doubt he works hard, has great talent and improved a lot the past few seasons. I can't stand the tough guy attitude and bs all the time from him though. I'd rather see a guy like Weimer or Wilson get a ride over him simply based on that alone.

Post a reply to: Weston Peick instagram post. Looks like he's staying

The Latest