Weston Peick facial surgery results

Related:
Create New Tag

3/7/2019 1:42 AM

|

the funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it

3/7/2019 1:54 AM

Brutal. Glad he is okay.

|

3/7/2019 2:02 AM

If that happened to me I’d be cashing in that check for the million to quit racing the very next day..

|

3/7/2019 2:28 AM

Fuck a Truck driving Duck!!

|

3/7/2019 2:47 AM

Holy crap! Thats crazy

|

3/7/2019 2:56 AM

D.I.D face.

|

3/7/2019 4:37 AM

Feel so bad for the dude.

A girl I knew in high school rolled her car and had to have facial reconstructive surgery. She looked like an entirely different person to the point that if I saw her out and about I would have no idea that it was her until she came up to say hi. It was pretty tragic.

|

3/7/2019 4:39 AM

observeroffacts wrote:

Feel so bad for the dude.

A girl I knew in high school rolled her car and had to have facial reconstructive surgery. She ...more

I was wondering if he is going to look the same after. What a shitty thing to go through

|

3/7/2019 5:06 AM

That could have easily ended his life! I hope he makes a full recovery!!

|

3/7/2019 5:21 AM

Damn, his skull must have been in pieces, looks like the doctors pretty much re-made it. Hoping for a complete recovery, heal up Weston!!!

|

3/7/2019 7:02 AM

Guys , look at the side views. What the hell is the deal with the chin and the brow area? Are those areas suppose to look like that?

|

And there goes Jeffro. One of God's own prototypes. A super high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.

Pimpin' Ho's , Rollin' fatty's......drinkin' beers , beers , beers!! ~ Ja

3/7/2019 7:21 AM

Wow... Praying for a full recovery for Weston. I'd love to see him racing again, but i'm honestly just thankful his family still has him in their lives. What a brutal accident.

|

3/7/2019 7:27 AM

Cash the insurance. Go live a full life. You’ve proved enough and will be a legend.

|

If I'm healthy enough to complain. I shouldn't be complaining.

3/7/2019 8:05 AM

Wow, such terrible injuries and pain to go through. Glad he is recovering, but he has always been tough.

Stupid question - was his helmet crushed and cracked or did he suffer all those breaks from internal impact? Could any head gear prevent such damage?

|

3/7/2019 8:09 AM

Probably to early to say, but has he mentioned if he’s gonna continue racing or what his plans are.

|

3/7/2019 8:11 AM

jeffro503 wrote:

Guys , look at the side views. What the hell is the deal with the chin and the brow area? Are those areas suppose to look like ...more

those sideviews are real scary .his whole face is plated ..

|

the funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it

3/7/2019 8:16 AM
Edited Date/Time: 3/7/2019 8:17 AM

Maybe a helmet manufacturer should try making a helmet with a vertical bar in the center of the opening to prevent a tire from going in there again. Might have helped. ermm Heal well Weston.

|

Anyone but Ralph!

3/7/2019 8:23 AM

Holy crap. And somehow he managed to hold on to all his teeth.

|

[LINK TO IMAGE]

Empty a bag of skittles into the toilet and then flush. It's like watching a five second long nascar race.

3/7/2019 8:58 AM

rp031x wrote:

Brutal. Glad he is okay.

"Okay"...... Is probably correct considering reports are that he still doesn't have vision in one eye and that the loss of vision may prevent him racing in the future .

|

My favorite rider is K.C Carlyle

3/7/2019 9:06 AM

I hope he makes full recovery , if he chooses to return to racing cool if not that's cool too.
hes one tough dude for sure.

|

3/7/2019 9:34 AM

DEMONDAVE wrote:

I hope he makes full recovery , if he chooses to return to racing cool if not that's cool too.

+1

|

My favorite rider is K.C Carlyle

3/7/2019 10:31 AM

Man from the videos I have seen he looks great. I know that had to be tough with all the surgery he had.

Hope it all works out for him and he can return to riding soon.

|

3/7/2019 10:52 AM

DAMN

just DAMN

I wish him the best.

|

3/7/2019 10:59 AM

jeffro503 wrote:

Guys , look at the side views. What the hell is the deal with the chin and the brow area? Are those areas suppose to look like ...more

I think the fact the nose doesn’t show up is throwing you off. And he’s always had a bigger chin.

He has recent pictures of him post op and he looks nearly identical to before the crash.

|

3/7/2019 11:02 AM
Edited Date/Time: 3/7/2019 11:02 AM

The big issue he complained about in the last interview I listened to was blindness in one eye and how they weren't sure if/when it would return. That will be a show stopper more than anything else for his career.

|

3/7/2019 11:54 AM

DEMONDAVE wrote:

FeetUp wrote:

+1

Add me to that list as well... He has nothing to prove. Tough as one can get.....

|

3/7/2019 12:17 PM
Edited Date/Time: 3/7/2019 12:18 PM

Monte122 wrote:

Probably to early to say, but has he mentioned if he’s gonna continue racing or what his plans are.

I'd bet even Weston doesn't know yet. I believe it will all hinge on his vision. The last I heard, he had lost his vision in one eye. My brother suffered a similar (but far less severe) set of facial injuries a couple of years ago that required his right eye socket to be rebuilt, and a later surgery to "shim" his right eyeball out to the same front elevation as his left eye. He had double vision for months and couldn't get back on the bike until that got better. He still has a little double vision if he looks down at his feet--but no more problems with typical sight lines on the bike.

|

3/7/2019 5:14 PM

My dad rips with one eye. Weston don't need two.

|

3/7/2019 9:13 PM

Monte122 wrote:

plynn41 wrote:

I'd bet even Weston doesn't know yet. I believe it will all hinge on his vision. The last I heard, he had lost his vision in ...more

I heard the same about not having vision in one eye. When was his last interview stating his vision wasn't back? Really hoping all the best for Weston.

|

3/7/2019 9:55 PM

That has to be the one of the gnarliest things I’ve ever seen. That doctor was a magician. Holy shit

|