Weston Peick

Related:
Create New Tag

1/21/2018 8:45 AM

Slosh 112 wrote:

Im Going to go one better out on a limb and say he will win a race this year.

Let's not get carried away, shall we?

Good on him, hope he grabs a podium somewhere along the line.

|

1/21/2018 5:30 PM

I had him picked for 3rd last night, which I think was realistic if he hadn't of washed out running 4th in the 2nd moto. It was fun watching him ride right over VF55 blink laughing

|

1/21/2018 5:33 PM

Wasn’t long ago that Chad Reed called Weston a “squid”. Funny how things turn around sometimes...

|

1/21/2018 5:39 PM

What'sStoppingYou? wrote:

Wasn’t long ago that Chad Reed called Weston a “squid”. Funny how things turn around sometimes...

Yep, my how times have changed.

|

1/21/2018 5:43 PM

I like Weston, but the TV commercial is already sucking the life out of me.

KC

|

1/21/2018 5:50 PM

I'll give Weston some props.... those are solid rides he's put in. He's working for it too. Consistent top 5's in this sport ain't easy. He's looking good so far.

|

1/21/2018 5:53 PM

I'm a Greedy Peick fan:

I WANT MY DAMN PODIUMS!

|

Nobody ever told me, I found out for myself. You've got to believe in foolish miracles. It's not how you play the game, it's if you win or lose. You can choose. Don't confuse. Win or lose. It's up to you!

1/21/2018 5:55 PM

752dad wrote:

I like Weston, but the TV commercial is already sucking the life out of me.

KC

He's not known to hold a grudge laughing

|

1/21/2018 5:56 PM

Photo

|

1/21/2018 6:41 PM
Edited Date/Time: 1/21/2018 6:42 PM

It seems like every week when I see final qualifying I always change my fantasy picks I just need to keep Peick in there. he screwed me three weeks in a row because I'm an idiot and I change it at the last minute. He's solid this year doesn't matter if all the big names are there .you can count on him every week.

|

1/21/2018 7:50 PM

redrider400 wrote:

And remember when this dude was struggling to make the mains. Coolest story in this era in my opinion.

langhammx wrote:

He's never struggled to make mains ! Just sayin'...,

tcallahan707 wrote:

Just sayin'...

That was one of the best lcq i ever watched.. that clip pops up on YouTube every now and then i watch every time and it never gets old.

Glad WP is doing so well. And im glad JGR has atleast 1 good team this year.

|

1/21/2018 8:12 PM

TbonesPop wrote:

Top 5 again tonight, 2 races into the season, tied for 4th in the points, contract top rider for JGR team. If someone had ...more

Great guy and great pops. He will even be better outdoors.

|

1/21/2018 10:39 PM

He's a bad ass, I get a good laugh from the Toyota commercial when he say's....I don't hold grudges. laughing Looking fwd to his podium speech, which is coming soon.

|

There's something happening here, what it is ain't exactly clear.

1/22/2018 12:26 AM

He's been one of the pleasant surprises of the season in the 450 class. Justin Brayton is another.

Photo

|

1/22/2018 12:54 AM

I think some of you have clearly underrated Weston if these results come as a shock or a big surprise. The 2018 450 field is far from deep and Weston has been around the top 5 for years when he has been healthy! He even got a podium once.

I see multiple podiums incoming if he can stay healthy for the rest of the season.

|

Current fleet of two wheeled vehicles:
- KTM SX 250 2020
- Suzuki GSX-R 600 K7 track spec
- Canyon Sender CF 8.0 2018 Downhill
- Canyon Spectral:ON 7.0 2019 EMTB
- White GX Pro 20 Gravel

1/22/2018 1:09 AM

I'm an instant fan of anyone who punches Vince Friese.

|

1/22/2018 7:58 AM

Last year he went 9th 7th 4th in first 3 races, he showed these signs last year too, let's hope he dosent get hurt.

|

1/22/2018 8:11 AM

Yes. Things have turned around. Now it’s Peick with multiple titles and over 40 SX wins.blink

|

1/22/2018 8:41 AM

TeamGreen wrote:

I'm a Greedy Peick fan:

I WANT MY DAMN PODIUMS!

WP40 (great name) has been strong in SX ever since his first Rock River days and I have been thinking podium for him this year too.

|

1/28/2018 1:41 AM

What a race again ! 6th and 4th in points

|

1/28/2018 2:38 AM

redrider400 wrote:

And remember when this dude was struggling to make the mains. Coolest story in this era in my opinion.

langhammx wrote:

He's never struggled to make mains ! Just sayin'...,

Yes he has. Do your research.

|

1/28/2018 5:00 AM

Dylanmx51 wrote:

What a race again ! 6th and 4th in points

Yep! He is having a GREAT start to the 2018 SX season. He has turned into an awesome starter! He is up there EVERY race.

|

1/28/2018 6:59 AM

I was really impressed when MM25 started pressuring him and he didn't flinch. Several times the moose came up the inside for a block pass and Peick held the fast outside line. Nerves of steel and great finish. At the same time Anderson flubbed and was moving backward before regrouping before passing Peick.

|

1/28/2018 7:09 AM

Its been awesome to watch someone like Peick go through the ranks. Be glad we he makes it on the box.
Who is the next one to come up and get a factory ride?

|

1/28/2018 10:19 AM

KurtJ99 wrote:

I was really impressed when MM25 started pressuring him and he didn't flinch. Several times the moose came up the inside for a ...more

So great to watch him deny Marvin multiple times and gap him in the whoops. The size difference between the two meant Marv couldn’t block pass him. Something tells me if Marv came in harder Peick could have punted him DOWN the turn instead of the other way around. Anderson on the other hand passed Peick like he was standing still, that was great to see. I like El Hombre.

|

Life's a garden, dig it.

1996 CR250R
2016 YZ450F
2001 Suzuki Bandit 600
Coleman BT200x

1/28/2018 10:28 AM

What a beast! I'm waiting for that podium... its right around the corner. Cool to see him doing so well on a consistent basis. Hope he keeps it up all season.

|

1/28/2018 10:31 AM
Edited Date/Time: 1/28/2018 10:32 AM

toroP wrote:

Yes. Things have turned around. Now it’s Peick with multiple titles and over 40 SX wins.blink

Um, with all due respect to Reed and his injury issue. Have you looked at the points standings, who is getting better starts, and who is simply riding faster around the tracks? Weston used to compete in LCQs to make it to the mains while finishing way down in the main event, usually getting lapped. Now Weston is 4th in points overall in the class. Reed's last 2 weekends - in the LCQ to qualify for the mains while finishing down in the main events getting lapped. I know, I know he's injured - which he is. I defended him on another thread. But simply looking at performance and actual facts (racing points don't lie), "things have been turned around", albeit not to the point Reed's race wins many years ago.

|

1/28/2018 11:48 AM

Rockinar wrote:

I'm an instant fan of anyone who punches Vince Friese.

laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing
|

1/28/2018 12:08 PM

GuyB wrote:

He's been one of the pleasant surprises of the season in the 450 class. Justin Brayton is another.

Photo

id add JG 33 to that as well .

|