Weston Peick

Edited Date/Time 11/17/2015 2:40pm
Total respect to this guy, iv'e watched him slowly come from a basic mid packer to being an up front rider. Totally represents what Motocross is all about, passion and the will to just never give up on your dream. Now hes riding for a top tier team and doing it in style, i really hope his gets his first win this coming season! deserves it.

|
11/16/2015 9:16am
Ok well i will reply to MYSELF then!

Congrats on being king of Bercy Weston
j100
11/16/2015 9:46am
awesome story of keeping your head down and never giving up.
TailSoHard
11/16/2015 9:49am
j100 wrote:
Are you talking about Peick or Travis-Grant trying to save this thread? lol Grinning
11/16/2015 10:22am
j100 wrote:
TailSoHard wrote:
Are you talking about Peick or Travis-Grant trying to save this thread? lol Grinning
Ha i thought the same actually lol

The Shop

DoctorJD
11/16/2015 12:12pm
WP is the "People's Champion".
TeamGreen
11/16/2015 12:34pm
Weston is the guy that didn't get The Ride straight outta LL's.
Didn't get all the cool guy hook ups.
And, as we all know, he didn't GAF.

Now, he's making it happen.

Stoked on Weston.
motokiwi
Fantasy
269th
11/16/2015 12:41pm Edited Date/Time 11/16/2015 12:41pm
TeamGreen wrote:
Weston is the guy that didn't get The Ride straight outta LL's. Didn't get all the cool guy hook ups. And, as we all know, he...

Stoked on Weston.
This x2.

Loads of spoiled riders who were once the next big thing could learn loads off WP.

Im looking at you Josh Hansen and Tommy Hahn.
IWreckALot
11/16/2015 12:44pm
So why did Weston seem to struggle this year? He had some decent rides, but seemed more consistent the year before. Definitely not trying to bash the guy. But I was hoping for more than what his results showed. My memory is short so maybe he was riding injured?
11/16/2015 12:51pm
Heck yeah big respect to Peick, i didn't even have him on the podium for the Lille SX overall in my prediction and he proved me wrong big time. I know him as a pretty agressive rider, but his battle with Webb and the way he guarded his lines to take the win on saterday night was impressive and amazing to see.

Sunday he had some issues also, went down in his heat and had to go through LCQ, got 2nd in the main and got the King of Lille title!

I don't see him being up front all the time in 2016 ama sx, but when things go right he might take a main event win. Damn December is gonna be boring looking forward to A1 ...
bobby397
11/16/2015 12:53pm
IWreckALot wrote:
So why did Weston seem to struggle this year? He had some decent rides, but seemed more consistent the year before. Definitely not trying to bash...
So why did Weston seem to struggle this year? He had some decent rides, but seemed more consistent the year before. Definitely not trying to bash the guy. But I was hoping for more than what his results showed. My memory is short so maybe he was riding injured?
Weston was the top Yamaha rider in sx this season even with a broken foot. I thought it was his best sx showing to date.
IWreckALot
11/16/2015 1:19pm Edited Date/Time 11/16/2015 1:45pm
IWreckALot wrote:
So why did Weston seem to struggle this year? He had some decent rides, but seemed more consistent the year before. Definitely not trying to bash...
bobby397 wrote:
Weston was the top Yamaha rider in sx this season even with a broken foot. I thought it was his best sx showing to date.
After I typed that I went to the vault and reminded myself what he did. He did do better in sx this year but went slightly backwards in mx. I just remember him being more hungry in 2014 than he was this season outdoors but I can't remember if an injury was holding him back. I do remember someone making the tacky but funny comment that peick was worth every penny they were paying barcia.

It would be really cool to see him take another healthy lunge forward and land in the top 5 this season. That's very tough ground to break.
zehn
11/16/2015 1:28pm Edited Date/Time 11/16/2015 1:29pm
IWreckALot wrote:
He broke his foot while battling with Dungey for the win (if memory serves me correct) at A2, I think it was.

EDIT: Actually I think it was Phoenix. Many beers have been drank since then.
visser62
11/16/2015 1:38pm
IWreckALot wrote:
zehn wrote:
He broke his foot while battling with Dungey for the win (if memory serves me correct) at A2, I think it was. EDIT: Actually I think...
He broke his foot while battling with Dungey for the win (if memory serves me correct) at A2, I think it was.

EDIT: Actually I think it was Phoenix. Many beers have been drank since then.
Phoenix, and battling for third.
zehn
11/16/2015 1:42pm
visser62 wrote:
Phoenix, and battling for third.
Thanks
jonesaustin
11/16/2015 1:53pm Edited Date/Time 11/16/2015 1:54pm
there's always a Rocky, although rarely in motocross. still, it's a sport, and someone somewhere can overcome and roost the experts in the top 5 with tenacity and faith in their own grit. let's keep watch on this guy because I don't see him cowering.
machine
11/16/2015 4:36pm
He was blocking the hell out of Webb. Racing is racing but Webb was faster. He was just using his size to hold Webb off. People will have to race him tough this year if they want to get around him, if he doesn't drop anchor like last year.
BobbyM
11/16/2015 6:22pm
TeamGreen wrote:
Weston is the guy that didn't get The Ride straight outta LL's. Didn't get all the cool guy hook ups. And, as we all know, he...

Stoked on Weston.
Love his dad too. Moto all the way.

BTW... Congrats west coast Weston
BobbyM
11/16/2015 6:27pm
machine wrote:
He was blocking the hell out of Webb. Racing is racing but Webb was faster. He was just using his size to hold Webb off. People...
He was blocking the hell out of Webb. Racing is racing but Webb was faster. He was just using his size to hold Webb off. People will have to race him tough this year if they want to get around him, if he doesn't drop anchor like last year.
What a dick machine....
toomey706
11/16/2015 8:24pm
IWreckALot wrote:
Broken foot at Phoenix, second race back tore an MCL at Dallas in the first turn. Got his first podium at Phoenix with the broken foot.
x3no22
11/16/2015 9:05pm
BobbyM wrote:
Love his dad too. Moto all the way.

BTW... Congrats west coast Weston
so WCW ;] he sure is a fighter, i cud see it
PJ205
11/16/2015 10:19pm
machine wrote:
He was blocking the hell out of Webb. Racing is racing but Webb was faster. He was just using his size to hold Webb off. People...
So basically you think he should have let Webb by to win the race? Makes total sense.
Rich Piano
11/17/2015 1:02am
machine wrote:
You can zig zag all you want between the banners.

King of Bercy.
17 naked virgins to Peick.
machine
11/17/2015 5:30am Edited Date/Time 11/17/2015 5:33am
machine wrote:
PJ205 wrote:
So basically you think he should have let Webb by to win the race? Makes total sense.
Nope, not at all, like I said racing is racing. Just stating what I saw is all, he used his size as an advantage to keep Coop behind him, do you disagree?
machine
11/17/2015 5:33am Edited Date/Time 11/17/2015 5:37am
machine wrote:
BobbyM wrote:
What a dick machine....
Just stating what happened, not saying he did anything wrong, but he did use his size to keep Coop behind. He won, good for him...

Oh and I been called worse, so get in line... Smile
fidiot
11/17/2015 5:35am
I will always be a huge Weston Peick fan. Been a fan since the early days when he was just trying to make mains.

Weston was racing Cooper. I am not sure what you call it when you let the guy behind you pass you, but it sure isn't racing in my book.
imoto34
Fantasy
3174th
11/17/2015 5:45am Edited Date/Time 11/17/2015 5:48am
TeamGreen wrote:

Stoked on Weston.
How involved with racing the AM nationals was Peike?

Post a reply to: Weston Peick

The Latest