West cost 250SX break... Izzi got rolled up with Johnny Law

Randy Savage
Edited Date/Time 3/18/2015 7:13pm
I heard Izzi got arrested right about the time the West coast guys went on break. I'm going to go out on a fairly sturdy limb and say that sometimes these "comebacks" are to fund a habit. Pretty sad, dudes.
|
hillbilly
3/16/2015 6:47am
I stayed so broke only time i could fund a habit was when I wasn't racing aka,hurt.

If the drug sniffin dog that was at Atlanta pits had been out west .

And,I got a friend who's son has been living wherever izzi rides,somewhere in Georgia i think.
ML512
Fantasy
45th
3/16/2015 7:18am
I heard Izzi got arrested right about the time the West coast guys went on break. I'm going to go out on a fairly sturdy limb...
I heard Izzi got arrested right about the time the West coast guys went on break. I'm going to go out on a fairly sturdy limb and say that sometimes these "comebacks" are to fund a habit. Pretty sad, dudes.
Someone who's been close to him brought this to my attention a few weeks back, sounds like it happened before the West swing ended.
Randy Savage
3/16/2015 7:42am
I heard Izzi got arrested right about the time the West coast guys went on break. I'm going to go out on a fairly sturdy limb...
ML512 wrote:
Someone who's been close to him brought this to my attention a few weeks back, sounds like it happened before the West swing ended.
sounds like the right time frame....
Flex
3/16/2015 7:44am
Why did he get arrested? and Is he is jail right now or what, he hasn't posted anything on social media since the 27th of Feb..

The Shop

hvaughn88
3/16/2015 7:49am Edited Date/Time 3/16/2015 7:50am
Flex wrote:
Why did he get arrested? and Is he is jail right now or what, he hasn't posted anything on social media since the 27th of Feb..
you can search for it and it will come up. I don't really want to post it, but I guess it's public record so...
Flex
3/16/2015 7:50am
Flex wrote:
hvaughn88 wrote:
you can search for it and it will come up. I don't really want to post it, but I guess it's public record so...
nothing is coming up what do I search?
Randy Savage
3/16/2015 7:58am
You have to know his real first name to find it, but i'll spare you that. It's possession/under influence of controlled substance.

I was one of the guys who defended this dude.

And now, I'm thinking, "ya know, there are guys who can't even get free handlebars, and this dude crawls out of a rehab center, gets handed a ride, and gets arrested again."
Flex
3/16/2015 8:00am
You have to know his real first name to find it, but i'll spare you that. It's possession/under influence of controlled substance. I was one of...
You have to know his real first name to find it, but i'll spare you that. It's possession/under influence of controlled substance.

And now, I'm thinking, "ya know, there are guys who can't even get free handlebars, and this dude crawls out of a rehab center, gets handed a ride, and gets arrested again."
Isn't it Dominic?
nytsmaC
3/16/2015 8:06am
Addiction is an ugly thing. He's only 24 years old! I've never been a fan, but assuming it's true, I hope he can get on the right path and stay on it. Racing or not, I'm pulling for the guy. Hate to see anyone throw their life away.
S.Loyer
3/16/2015 8:09am
It happened back in early February.

By the looks of his activity in social media, it doesn't seem to be much of a set back. I've been pulled over with a girlfriend of the times prescriptions in my vehicle (Xanax) and I got wrath for it and questioned repeatedly. Nothing came of it and he bought my story (Thankfully, I think he was just looking for a DUI to give more than anything)

Sometimes shit just happens, Maybe he just got a few pain killers from a buddy for his foot injury? Not like no one has ever done that and he unfortunately got caught with them in his pocket. I think to dig in and beat the shit out of his character is a little to much without hearing his end.
JerseyFresh
3/16/2015 8:16am
nytsmaC wrote:
Addiction is an ugly thing. He's only 24 years old! I've never been a fan, but assuming it's true, I hope he can get on the...
Addiction is an ugly thing. He's only 24 years old! I've never been a fan, but assuming it's true, I hope he can get on the right path and stay on it. Racing or not, I'm pulling for the guy. Hate to see anyone throw their life away.
+1 It's a shame what happens to these guys from racing injuries. All these douchebags judging the kid should take a step back. It's pretty easy to get addicted to painkillers if you're on them constantly. Look at the NFL.
GuyB
Fantasy
988th
3/16/2015 8:30am
nytsmaC wrote:
Addiction is an ugly thing. He's only 24 years old! I've never been a fan, but assuming it's true, I hope he can get on the...
+1 It's a shame what happens to these guys from racing injuries. All these douchebags judging the kid should take a step back. It's pretty easy...
+1 It's a shame what happens to these guys from racing injuries. All these douchebags judging the kid should take a step back. It's pretty easy to get addicted to painkillers if you're on them constantly. Look at the NFL.
Hillbilly, I know you've mentioned the dog a couple times, but I'm less sure that it was a drug dog, and suspect more that it was looking for explosives. They spend a lot of time doing that...like when you pull into the entrance for the gold lot, and they have you open the trunk, and also run a mirror around the car to look at the undercarriage.

I've heard of Nico's arrest, and from what I've been told, it was not a prescription drug or painkillers, and it was shortly before A3.
CR250Rider
3/16/2015 8:44am
addiction is everywhere and it doesn't say anything about the quality of the person. I pray he can get the help and support he needs
DonM
3/16/2015 8:44am
Probably the same thing he got arrested for last July.
ML512
Fantasy
45th
3/16/2015 8:48am
S.Loyer wrote:
It happened back in early February. By the looks of his activity in social media, it doesn't seem to be much of a set back. I've...

By the looks of his activity in social media, it doesn't seem to be much of a set back. I've been pulled over with a girlfriend of the times prescriptions in my vehicle (Xanax) and I got wrath for it and questioned repeatedly. Nothing came of it and he bought my story (Thankfully, I think he was just looking for a DUI to give more than anything)

Sometimes shit just happens, Maybe he just got a few pain killers from a buddy for his foot injury? Not like no one has ever done that and he unfortunately got caught with them in his pocket. I think to dig in and beat the shit out of his character is a little to much without hearing his end.
He was caught with something a bit worse than pills...
A. DLeary
3/16/2015 8:52am
Hopefully be can get some help and figure out his life before he really messes it up if he hasn't done so already.
jmx411
3/16/2015 8:54am
Wasn't like he was setting the world on fire anyways. Man what could have been in the 450 class by now if Izzi, Stroupe, and Jlaw would have had their act together
500guy
3/16/2015 8:56am
He's a young Man with a lot of talent, I hope and pray He can figure things out.
A. DLeary
3/16/2015 8:57am
jmx411 wrote:
Wasn't like he was setting the world on fire anyways. Man what could have been in the 450 class by now if Izzi, Stroupe, and Jlaw...
Wasn't like he was setting the world on fire anyways. Man what could have been in the 450 class by now if Izzi, Stroupe, and Jlaw would have had their act together
It's sad, but these same things happen in all walks of life. I personally think J-Law was smart to step away from the sport and be happy as apposed to doing what he was doing.
NV825
Fantasy
2730th
3/16/2015 8:57am
S.Loyer wrote:
It happened back in early February. By the looks of his activity in social media, it doesn't seem to be much of a set back. I've...

ML512 wrote:
Hopefully it isn't the usual stuff that pain pill addiction leads to.
3/16/2015 9:08am
ThIs thread is spiraling out of control.

I don't know what the substance was, but I do know that many athletes resort to using heroine once the doctors stop handing out the pills. Either way, seems like a victimless crime and I feel bad for the people that end up on that road.
peelout
3/16/2015 9:10am Edited Date/Time 3/16/2015 9:21am
You have to know his real first name to find it, but i'll spare you that. It's possession/under influence of controlled substance. I was one of...

some people just have a harder time staying away from the bad influences and use drugs/trouble for the wrong reasons.

i'm hoping he get's shit figured out for his and his kids' sake. never like to see anyone fall from grace, especially a fellow moto bro. good luck Nico

3/16/2015 9:37am
It says he was arrested a few days before hand also.....shame.

I was rooting for the kid to get back tot he sharp end of the field. Hope he can get himself straight.
Flex
3/16/2015 9:52am
As long as he is not on heroin or meth, there is still hope.
GuyB
Fantasy
988th
3/16/2015 9:54am
Flex wrote:
You sound like quite the expert. Tell us more.
Flex
3/16/2015 10:01am
Flex wrote:
GuyB wrote:
I did not say i am an expert. Those are just 2 of the most addicting drugs there are. Those are the ones that change physical appereance as well.
A. DLeary
3/16/2015 10:09am
Flex wrote:
GuyB wrote:
Flex wrote:
I did not say i am an expert. Those are just 2 of the most addicting drugs there are. Those are the ones that change physical...
I did not say i am an expert. Those are just 2 of the most addicting drugs there are. Those are the ones that change physical appereance as well.
Heroin is also a bitch to come off of from all the experiences I've heard. Like anything, if you put your mind to it and want it bad enough, you can fix your life and make something positive.
Really just hopeful that Izzi will get his act together regardless if he's only selling or actively using or whatever is going on. I remember watching him at the Amature Nationals, and through his pro career and always enjoyed his talent. I also saw him go out of his way to sign some autographs for kids on the way to the line at Hangtown one year before practice, and gained a nice amount of respect for him.
Hut
3/16/2015 10:15am
Bummer, if the thing being insinuated are true I hope he gets off that dark path.
Maybe it's just weed?
S.Loyer
3/16/2015 10:16am Edited Date/Time 3/16/2015 10:16am
S.Loyer wrote:

ML512 wrote:
NV825 wrote:
Hopefully it isn't the usual stuff that pain pill addiction leads to.
I don't believe it's a good idea for a Administrator to release that type of info......

But, thats a bummer. Personally, I think Pain Killers/Prescription Drugs are way more evil than if it was something like MDMA or Blow. But even then, it code of been Codene or something, it's up to anyone to pick what they rank as evil and "Worse" than the other.

Hoping for the best for Nico.
3/16/2015 10:18am

peelout wrote:
some people just have a harder time staying away from the bad influences and use drugs/trouble for the wrong reasons. i'm hoping he get's shit figured...
some people just have a harder time staying away from the bad influences and use drugs/trouble for the wrong reasons.

i'm hoping he get's shit figured out for his and his kids' sake. never like to see anyone fall from grace, especially a fellow moto bro. good luck Nico

True that.

Post a reply to: West cost 250SX break... Izzi got rolled up with Johnny Law

The Latest