|

Current rides-
1988 RM250
2019 KX450

6/9/2020 4:24 PM

What a shit show 2020 is.

|

6/9/2020 4:26 PM

I heard it was a privateer. Not sure who though.

|

6/9/2020 4:38 PM

ML512 wrote:

It’s officially at my work now...

|

6/9/2020 4:45 PM

Is it somebody in the top 10?

Photo

|

“Adhering to 1970’s Standards of Political Correctness”

6/9/2020 4:58 PM

Markopolo400 wrote: Photo

Nice job....

|

6/9/2020 5:02 PM
Edited Date/Time: 6/9/2020 5:04 PM

Wow, hope not a title contender

|

6/9/2020 6:05 PM

|

6/9/2020 7:11 PM

neysbo wrote:

Wow, hope not a title contender

It's a privateer.

|

6/9/2020 7:14 PM

I heard it's "none of our business". laughing

|

6/9/2020 7:17 PM

FerCzD wrote:

Ferrandis?
Forkner?

Who else has girlfriend?

If it's a title contender that sucks.

Lots of them have a Gf

|

6/9/2020 7:17 PM

I'm guessing it's a HIPPA deal and all.

|

6/9/2020 7:33 PM

Who's in danger of pointing out? whistling whistling

|

why am I reading this? ..... Oh christ, now I'm posting...... shiiiiiiiit!!

6/9/2020 7:34 PM

Freaking eh people, that's the protocol and the systems that were put into place WORKING people. This is how its supposed to go. The protocols are put in place to prevent this rider from transmitting it to other people involved in the sport. Lets just let it play out before we all shit ourselves. Cheese and rice

|

6/9/2020 7:39 PM

It's called HIPAA, not HIPPA

|

6/9/2020 7:40 PM

ML said “it can’t get any worse” again, didn’t he?

|

Alright Lunger, Let's Do It

6/9/2020 7:41 PM

ML512 wrote:

Ok shwoof, that’s good. They will at least be able to sweep this one under the rug.

|

6/9/2020 7:46 PM

Rumor has it the cook at the Jailhouse tested positive for Covid-19 too...

|

6/9/2020 8:04 PM

We won't know until race day because of HIPPO.

|

6/9/2020 8:05 PM

Hungry, hungry HIPPO!

|

6/9/2020 8:24 PM

What is the big deal if a rider did test positive? He would not have been let in the track, the rules have everyone 2.2 miles from each other leading up to this point. The said rider will likely get through it with mild (if any) symptoms, and come back when he is clear.

Seriously, other than for the folks who love negative meaningless drama and attention, what is the big deal? Everyone needs to get over this crap. The precautions in place are so over the top, the system Feld put in place makes it impossible for this to become "a big issue", ever.

|

6/9/2020 8:24 PM

Can’t wait for Ralph to talk about it.

|

6/9/2020 8:44 PM

JeepnMike wrote:

What is the big deal if a rider did test positive? He would not have been let in the track, the rules have everyone 2.2 miles from each other leading up to this point. The said rider will likely get through it with mild (if any) symptoms, and come back when he is clear.

Seriously, other than for the folks who love negative meaningless drama and attention, what is the big deal? Everyone needs to get over this crap. The precautions in place are so over the top, the system Feld put in place makes it impossible for this to become "a big issue", ever.

I think you mean the precautions the Utah Sports Commision put in place.

The confusing part to me is that they're not allowed near each other within the stadium, walk out of the stadium though and it's mass bro down time. Wanna mountain bike with buddy's in the media or from a different team on Monday/Tuesday, sure go nuts. Wanna stay in share accommodation with 10 of your family members that haven't been tested, have at it. But don't you dare share a socially distant conversation in the pits on Sunday afternoon.

I get that its not Felds rules, or the riders or anything, and im glad they're back finishing the season, i just find it entertaining is all.

|

6/9/2020 8:53 PM

I just hope the riders are being smart and isolating. Imagine a title contender testing positive because he let the media or his posse get to close.

|

6/9/2020 9:20 PM
Edited Date/Time: 6/9/2020 9:21 PM

JeepnMike wrote:

Its just news because said rider will not be able to race.
Imagine if it was Ferrandis. Do you really not think that would be big news if he had to sit out the rest of the series?
Luckily it sounds like it's not a championship contender. Although still a big deal for whoever it is.

|

6/9/2020 9:52 PM

JeepnMike wrote:

CM_84 wrote:

Its just news because said rider will not be able to race.
Imagine if it was Ferrandis. Do you really not think that would be big news if he had to sit out the rest of the series?
Luckily it sounds like it's not a championship contender. Although still a big deal for whoever it is.

I understand what you mean in that context - that makes sense (good point). I don't think that is direction a lot of folks will take this though. Anytime you say coronavirus (or anything else remotely controversial), the herd of experts will show up and blindly work it into the ground.

Here I am being preemptively negative to others negativity, this place is getting rotten.

|

6/9/2020 10:27 PM

haydos25 wrote:

I think you mean the precautions the Utah Sports Commision put in place.

The confusing part to me is that they're not allowed near each other within the stadium, walk out of the stadium though and it's mass bro down time. Wanna mountain bike with buddy's in the media or from a different team on Monday/Tuesday, sure go nuts. Wanna stay in share accommodation with 10 of your family members that haven't been tested, have at it. But don't you dare share a socially distant conversation in the pits on Sunday afternoon.

I get that its not Felds rules, or the riders or anything, and im glad they're back finishing the season, i just find it entertaining is all.

I’m to the point of agreeing with your mindset at this point. Events in recent weeks have made it incredibly clear there have been pretty blatant lies around the virus and it’s spread, but to see some people and companies pick and choose which arbitrary rules they follow is pretty entertaining. But I also know the main driver for the companies right now is avoiding potential liability.

|