US Trip

theremin
2/10/2019 4:45am Edited Date/Time 2/10/2019 5:16am
Hi everyone!

I have been reading Vital forums for long now but never posted anything so I'll present myself briefly so that you can get a bit of background.

I am from Italy and and currently living in the UK. Used to ride at amateur level back in Italy, rode a lot Mantova, a GP track that is hosting the Internazionali d'Italia today, so I have quite good skills on sand and rough tracks and can ride around tracks pretty well even though I am by no means at Pro level and neither I am fit, as I have been riding only once or twice a year since I moved to the UK three years ago.

I am planning a trip to the USA (thinking of a road trip Los Angeles, Grand Canyon, Monument Valley, Arches, Las Vegas, San Francisco...) in September but the people I'll be travelling with are not into moto, so will only have a day or so to dedicate to moto activities.

I always dreamt of riding California tracks or other crazy sceneries in America like Eli Tomac's ranch so would like some suggestions on what to do in the areas I will be visiting,

I searched a bit around the forum and the option I liked more was Zaca Station simply for the amazing track but also scenery which would probably be good to entertain others, but I'm reading it's been closed so... Any similar suggestions?

Would also consider trails and such as long as the landscape is nice, only having one day I want it to be really worth it.

Thank you guys in advance for the help!
|
DPR250R
2/10/2019 5:58am
I m from the East Coast so I can’t offer any definitive advice but I have always dreamed of riding Mammoth. Not sure where it is in relation to where you will be or if it is open... just a thought.

Hope you have an awesome trip.

Post a reply to: US Trip

The Latest