WesJetEnt.com My newest journey

Related:
Create New Tag

11/14/2017 1:11 PM

Hey Everyone,

Though Ive been a member since 2008, this is my first time actually posting anything. I am making the shift from being more of an observer to actually coming out of my shell and expressing myself/my opinions through various different avenues.

A major one being my new website www.wesjetent.com which I would be stoked if you all checked out. Ill let the site and content do the rest of the talking!

Thanks for your time!

Jarred Browne

|

11/14/2017 2:27 PM

I liked what i saw, well done! appreciate that it wasn't packed with an annoying sound track, love the raw moto stuff. keepem coming!

|

11/15/2017 7:25 AM

Very Interesting. As far as future content is concerned, what kind of articles will you be posting? Will they all be something along the lines of stories from people's lives?

|

11/15/2017 9:12 AM

oilman400 wrote:

I liked what i saw, well done! appreciate that it wasn't packed with an annoying sound track, love the raw moto stuff. keepem ...more

Thanks!

|

11/15/2017 9:27 AM

ARnvrbinfast937 wrote:

Very Interesting. As far as future content is concerned, what kind of articles will you be posting? Will they all be something ...more

Not all of the content but a fair share of them will be. I plan to get inside the minds of riders (and people in general) who have done great things against all odds. Especially if they came from nothing, reached a certain level of success, lost it all, and then came back even better than before. Ill also be posting a lot of content of myself riding, talking about, riding/racing, what I learned from it, riding tips, etc.

|

11/15/2017 10:25 AM

I like it. What inspired you to do this? Also if you don’t mind me asking, how and what website hosting company did you choose? I hear bad reviews about godaddy... I ask because im starting my own company/project soon and would like to be steered in the right direction. cool

|

11/15/2017 12:13 PM

Good luck in your new venture Jarred. Man, I sure miss riding in those hills!

|

11/15/2017 12:44 PM

Nice riding in the latest Joey Mac vid dude! That little hip jump was looking good!

|

11/16/2017 7:56 AM

well done JB, ,missing winter riding in the hillz sessions. you & mikE will have to come visit in NC

kyle pulley

|

two wheels lifestyle
Kyle Pulley
selling powersports @TeamCharlotteMotorsports
3004 Freedom Dr. Charlotte NC 28208
Yamaha, Kawasaki, Honda, Suzuki, & Preowned Harley Davidson