Well then. I was just violated by Seat Geek

Phantom 661
5/6/2018 8:30am
Give him some time. He's probably wore out from having to fight over seats upon arrival last night.
Seriously though, I hope everything went fairly smooth for him and his kids.
Villo2fan
5/6/2018 9:14am
Hey guys! Well everything went without a hitch to be honest. The tickets they sent worked and it wasn’t kinda weird.. there was no one in the seats around us either. It was kinda nice. It ended up being a pretty damn good night!

I want to thank Teamgreen and mxculture for offering to help me out. You guys are good people. My son had an absolute blast. I’ve qlway brought him to races and he was kinda like meh.. but this year he LOVED it. Made it so much better.
TeamGreen
5/6/2018 9:21am
Stoked!

Bye the way, I wasn’t able to send you a message, do you have your messaging/e-mail set up in your profile?
Villo2fan
5/6/2018 9:38am
TeamGreen wrote:
Stoked!

Bye the way, I wasn’t able to send you a message, do you have your messaging/e-mail set up in your profile?
I just went and looked. My profile has my email etc. is there something I have to select to receive/send messages? When I clicked on your profile I saw where to send you a message and I did. Do you not have that option when you click on mine? I wonder if it’s because I’m using the mobile version?

The Shop

Tarz483
Fantasy
665th
5/6/2018 10:20am Edited Date/Time 5/6/2018 10:20am
Nice To see it worked
Out
Vital came through for me Big time
This year at the Minnesota Supercross
I posted the morning of the race on here that I wanted to Buy a ticket and ended up getting one
From a vital member for less than face value
And Amazing seats
Earlier in the Day during practice
Zack Osborne was sitting
A couple seats away from me
I didn't want big him
But I did a selfie with him in the back ground Smile
ledger
5/6/2018 3:08pm
Villo2fan wrote:
Hey guys! Well everything went without a hitch to be honest. The tickets they sent worked and it wasn’t kinda weird.. there was no one in...
Hey guys! Well everything went without a hitch to be honest. The tickets they sent worked and it wasn’t kinda weird.. there was no one in the seats around us either. It was kinda nice. It ended up being a pretty damn good night!

I want to thank Teamgreen and mxculture for offering to help me out. You guys are good people. My son had an absolute blast. I’ve qlway brought him to races and he was kinda like meh.. but this year he LOVED it. Made it so much better.
Yep, looks like everything worked out great for you and your family. Nice!!

Post a reply to: Well then. I was just violated by Seat Geek

The Latest