Well then. I was just violated by Seat Geek

Villo2fan
Edited Date/Time 5/6/2018 10:21am
Bought 5 tickets to Vegas Sx back in March. Was just informed less than 24 hours before the event that my request can not be fulfilled. Had all the confirmation emails, took my money, everything. Guess I’ll just go f*** myself.
|
Villo2fan
5/4/2018 7:08pm Edited Date/Time 5/4/2018 7:14pm

I even emailed them back saying I’d accept the other tickets. Nothing
jeffro503
5/4/2018 7:17pm
Well.....that sucks bad. I'd probably skip it this year , or if they don't reimburse you in time , buy some more and then get a full refund from them. That is some fucked up business practice right there.
Villo2fan
5/4/2018 7:30pm
jeffro503 wrote:
Well.....that sucks bad. I'd probably skip it this year , or if they don't reimburse you in time , buy some more and then get a...
Well.....that sucks bad. I'd probably skip it this year , or if they don't reimburse you in time , buy some more and then get a full refund from them. That is some fucked up business practice right there.
Tell that to my 2 kids the night before. At least I live here and didn’t fly in. I couldn’t imagine traveling here and getting that email.

The Shop

aeffertz
5/4/2018 7:43pm
Super shitty but I wouldn't let that stop you from going. I'd just purcahse my tickets from a different vendor and deal with them in the meantime. What a load of shit.
TeamGreen
5/4/2018 7:45pm
jeffro503 wrote:
Well.....that sucks bad. I'd probably skip it this year , or if they don't reimburse you in time , buy some more and then get a...
Villo2fan wrote:
Tell that to my 2 kids the night before. At least I live here and didn’t fly in. I couldn’t imagine traveling here and getting that...
Tell that to my 2 kids the night before. At least I live here and didn’t fly in. I couldn’t imagine traveling here and getting that email.
I’d try the box office at the stadium 1st thing in the morn.

How much were your tickets suppose to be?

PM me some contact info if ya want me to check and see that’s avail when I get there in the a.m.
Villo2fan
5/4/2018 7:51pm Edited Date/Time 5/4/2018 7:53pm
jeffro503 wrote:
Villo2fan wrote:
Tell that to my 2 kids the night before. At least I live here and didn’t fly in. I couldn’t imagine traveling here and getting that...
TeamGreen wrote:
I’d try the box office at the stadium 1st thing in the morn. How much were your tickets suppose to be? PM me some contact info...

PM me some contact info if ya want me to check and see that’s avail when I get there in the a.m.
I got 5 In section 219 because you can see every lane of the track from there. I think they were like $360 for 5. Now they are offering me some shitty section and nose bleeds with no discount or without paying me back the difference of the shittier seats. Guess they kinda have me by the nuts here cuz I’m not telling my kids we aren’t going but I really wanna tell them to fuck off

Team green I appreciate that buddy. If I can’t get something figured out I’ll let you know.
TeamGreen
5/4/2018 7:54pm
Villo2fan wrote:
TeamGreen wrote:
I’d try the box office at the stadium 1st thing in the morn. How much were your tickets suppose to be? PM me some contact info...

Villo2fan wrote:
I got 5 In section 219 because you can see every lane of the track from there. I think they were like $360 for 5. Now...
I got 5 In section 219 because you can see every lane of the track from there. I think they were like $360 for 5. Now they are offering me some shitty section and nose bleeds with no discount or without paying me back the difference of the shittier seats. Guess they kinda have me by the nuts here cuz I’m not telling my kids we aren’t going but I really wanna tell them to fuck off

Team green I appreciate that buddy. If I can’t get something figured out I’ll let you know.
PM me some contact info and I’ll check in the morn when I’m there on the ground.
Villo2fan
5/4/2018 7:55pm
aeffertz wrote:
Super shitty but I wouldn't let that stop you from going. I'd just purcahse my tickets from a different vendor and deal with them in the...
Super shitty but I wouldn't let that stop you from going. I'd just purcahse my tickets from a different vendor and deal with them in the meantime. What a load of shit.
I’d do that man but I can’t afford another 5 tickets not knowing what’s gonna happen with the 400 I have tied up in the others. Kinda risky
TeamGreen
5/4/2018 7:58pm
aeffertz wrote:
Super shitty but I wouldn't let that stop you from going. I'd just purcahse my tickets from a different vendor and deal with them in the...
Villo2fan wrote:
I’d do that man but I can’t afford another 5 tickets not knowing what’s gonna happen with the 400 I have tied up in the others...
I’d do that man but I can’t afford another 5 tickets not knowing what’s gonna happen with the 400 I have tied up in the others. Kinda risky
Trust me...I’m thinking $250-275 as a worst case scenario for access waaaaay better than the average ticket...BUT...you’ll probably be sitting in “Industry”...
TeamGreen
5/4/2018 7:59pm
I’ll check in the morn and I’ll report here.
Villo2fan
5/4/2018 8:00pm
TeamGreen wrote:
Cool man! I sent you some info as well. Any help will be much appreciated!
ledger
5/4/2018 8:07pm
I hate to hear that, and I hate it worse for your kiddos. Hopefully something good will come out of this somehow. I guarantee if TeamGreen can help, he'll go above and beyond to do so. I know who NOT to purchase ticket's from.... Anyway, however this turn out, I'm hoping ya'll have a helluva good time.
Villo2fan
5/4/2018 8:24pm
I just sent the email to request my refund. I’m embarrassed to ask but how do you check pm’s on here? I went to my profile and I’m not seeing anything for an inbox
agn5009
5/4/2018 9:01pm
Villo2fan wrote:
I just sent the email to request my refund. I’m embarrassed to ask but how do you check pm’s on here? I went to my profile...
I just sent the email to request my refund. I’m embarrassed to ask but how do you check pm’s on here? I went to my profile and I’m not seeing anything for an inbox
I think PM's go to your email that's registered with vital.
Villo2fan
5/4/2018 9:05pm
Villo2fan wrote:
I just sent the email to request my refund. I’m embarrassed to ask but how do you check pm’s on here? I went to my profile...
agn5009 wrote:
I think PM's go to your email that's registered with vital.
Oh ok. Makes sense. That’s man
mx510
Fantasy
1744th
5/4/2018 9:12pm
Use Stubhub fellas. Stubhub has gone above and beyond for me and my family several times. They have awesome customer service. One example is back in 2011 me, my brother and dad went back to Boston for a game a Fenway and we bought tickets on top of the Monster in standing room. My dad was somewhat disabled at the time and when we informed them that we accidentally purchased standing room tickets (completely our mistake) they gave us free replacements for the day game of the double header. Since then I have used nothing but Stubhub.
rpoint116
5/4/2018 10:24pm
mx510 wrote:
Use Stubhub fellas. Stubhub has gone above and beyond for me and my family several times. They have awesome customer service. One example is back in...
Use Stubhub fellas. Stubhub has gone above and beyond for me and my family several times. They have awesome customer service. One example is back in 2011 me, my brother and dad went back to Boston for a game a Fenway and we bought tickets on top of the Monster in standing room. My dad was somewhat disabled at the time and when we informed them that we accidentally purchased standing room tickets (completely our mistake) they gave us free replacements for the day game of the double header. Since then I have used nothing but Stubhub.
X2 for Stubhub

Also... there is not a bad seat in the stadium. Not much difference from lower to upper
captmoto
5/4/2018 10:57pm
So you went with a third party vendor to buy your tickets? Why?
EZZA 95B
Fantasy
1154th
5/4/2018 11:39pm
TeamGreen wrote:
You're good people Manny, I'm still sorry I lost my shit with ya a while back "not that there is anything wrong with that".WinkCool
Villo2fan
5/4/2018 11:57pm
captmoto wrote:
So you went with a third party vendor to buy your tickets? Why?
I’ve never had a problem with them. Lesson learned I suppose
Villo2fan
5/5/2018 8:51am
I’m fucking livid. So they offered me 5 new tickets last night in a couple sections over. I accepted. I never got them so by midnight I asked for a refund. No answer. I call this morning and they tell me “oh sorry, we can’t secure those tickets for you now either. We’ll get you that refund in 10 business days. FUCK YOU. Do not ever use seat geek guys.
JBecker 72
5/5/2018 9:17am
There are tickets on stubhub. I've used them tons and never had an issue. Hope you can get it sorted out to watch the race live tonight.
Villo2fan
5/5/2018 9:31am Edited Date/Time 5/5/2018 9:32am
JBecker 72 wrote:
There are tickets on stubhub. I've used them tons and never had an issue. Hope you can get it sorted out to watch the race live...
There are tickets on stubhub. I've used them tons and never had an issue. Hope you can get it sorted out to watch the race live tonight.
I was in the process of making my account on stub hub when a notification pops up on my phone from seatgeek saying I’ve been sent tickets. So now I’m not sure if I’m getting refunded or if those tickets are good. What an absolute train wreck. I’m not even going to say a word to them, print the tickets off and see if my refund goes through still lol seriously the last time I use that app though
calcoast
5/5/2018 10:15am
I try to avoid ticket sites at all costs (Pun slightly intended). And its not just the ridiculous fees they tack on. You never really own the ticket you paid for until its scanned at the gate.

A couple of years ago a Lakers fan bought some tickets to the last Lakers home game of the season on Stubhub. Then Kobe Bryant annouced his retirement and that game would happen to be his last one. Even though the buyer had already purchased the tickets through Stubhub the seller voided the sale when the price of the tickets skyrocketed, so he could resell them at a higher price.

I think after a bunch of bad publicity Stubhub ended up offering the buyer some other seats at a discount.

TeamGreen
5/5/2018 10:54am
JBecker 72 wrote:
There are tickets on stubhub. I've used them tons and never had an issue. Hope you can get it sorted out to watch the race live...
Villo2fan wrote:
I was in the process of making my account on stub hub when a notification pops up on my phone from seatgeek saying I’ve been sent...
I was in the process of making my account on stub hub when a notification pops up on my phone from seatgeek saying I’ve been sent tickets. So now I’m not sure if I’m getting refunded or if those tickets are good. What an absolute train wreck. I’m not even going to say a word to them, print the tickets off and see if my refund goes through still lol seriously the last time I use that app though
Headed to track, haven't recvd any info from ya yet?
Villo2fan
5/5/2018 11:08am Edited Date/Time 5/5/2018 11:09am
JBecker 72 wrote:
Villo2fan wrote:
I was in the process of making my account on stub hub when a notification pops up on my phone from seatgeek saying I’ve been sent...
TeamGreen wrote:
Hey man. I sent you a couple messages on here. You must not have received them. SeatGeek randomly sent me 5 new tickets but also said they were refunding me because they couldn’t fullfill the original OR discounted tickets so I really have no idea wtf is going on. I’m printing out what they gave me and I’m half expecting to see someone in “my seats “ when I get there
tprice07
5/5/2018 7:34pm
Villo2fan wrote:
TeamGreen wrote:
Villo2fan wrote:
Hey man. I sent you a couple messages on here. You must not have received them. SeatGeek randomly sent me 5 new tickets but also said...
Hey man. I sent you a couple messages on here. You must not have received them. SeatGeek randomly sent me 5 new tickets but also said they were refunding me because they couldn’t fullfill the original OR discounted tickets so I really have no idea wtf is going on. I’m printing out what they gave me and I’m half expecting to see someone in “my seats “ when I get there
So what happened?
jeffro503
5/5/2018 8:03pm
Villo2fan wrote:
TeamGreen wrote:
Villo2fan wrote:
Hey man. I sent you a couple messages on here. You must not have received them. SeatGeek randomly sent me 5 new tickets but also said...
Did you get in? Good seats? That really sucks to hear how that place screwed you around!! Bought them way in advance and they still screwed you. Bullshit.
imoto34
Fantasy
3174th
5/6/2018 8:14am
What happened with your seats?

Post a reply to: Well then. I was just violated by Seat Geek

The Latest