Weirdest thing you’ve seen at the track?

Related:
Create New Tag

7/5/2020 4:37 AM

dedi684 wrote:

Tranny in a tutu and thong. Saw him/her jump a double i had trouble with in practice so i followed it over next lap

Cygrace74 wrote:

I’m going to assume he was on an RMZ in New England

Small world eh? I missed the drugged up incident at ccc last year

|

7/5/2020 5:00 AM

Mid-90's British GP at Foxhill, I'm sure someone on here will have more detail but, there was a huge beer tent where everyone gathered on the Friday and Saturday night to booze and have a daft laugh and that. Anyway, some fellas decided it would be fun to climb on top of the beer tent and try to walk the full length of the central support, well the pissed up crowd below started throwing bottles and tins to knock then off, like a human duck shoot so to speak. Some blokes would make it and some would get knocked off. It turned out there were quite a lot if vehicles parked the other side of the marquee and were getting smashed with bottles and bodies. The police were called and they turned up on mass with full riot gear on, helicopter overhead, the works. Funny as fuck.

Later that night while sat round the campfire some guy turns up bollock naked and asks us which direction Birmingham is. So we point thatta way and he says thanks and sets off. Foxhill to Birmingham is about 100 mile.

Foxhills in the '90's best GP's ever.

|

7/5/2020 5:17 AM

Everytime I see a goon with the front brake line routed on the outside of the fork guard... It gets me wild

|

7/5/2020 5:24 AM

jemcee wrote:

If there's any Aussies that were around the Queensland scene in the late 90's early 00's all I'll have to say is
Nathan ...more

Ha yeah I remember him 😂

|

7/5/2020 7:40 AM

Somebody pulling up to a practice day in a Peugeot 206 hatchback, taking out a disassembled Kx 125, building it up then riding for the day, end of the day strip down begins and back in the car presumably to do it all over again next weekend.

|

7/5/2020 9:25 AM
Edited Date/Time: 7/5/2020 9:26 AM

Around 99 at Elsinore end of the day everyone loading up hear a truck being revved to the limit and look over and a new ford ranger just rips toward the track and jumps a double and goes nose first into the landing. They had to get a dozer and push it all the way up to the front and left it on the road next to langstons. Also at Elsinore I was there when the lady didn’t pull her parachute and bounced on the vet track. She was 70 something and had terminal cancer and they said she never tried to pull the thing. Probably a better way to go.

|

7/5/2020 9:26 AM

I grew up outside of San Diego and there was a guy who used to head to RPMX/212 land named "Larry Luna the Flying Tuna". He loved old VW trucks, had like 3 or 4 of them and would run biodiesel in them. On saturday morning heading up to the track it would smell like french fries the whole way, thats how you knew the "ole tuna" was gonna be at the track LOL

|

7/5/2020 9:30 AM

SLAPAHO wrote:

The Milestone hooker.

Photo

That thread was H.O.F. for sure. I'll se if I can find it, but probably got flushed.

|

7/5/2020 9:32 AM

|

7/5/2020 9:39 AM

My buddy was banging a chick at Swan on the step up in the front section late one night and ran naked back to the pits. Everyone awake was laughing. His wife busted him because the chick left a message on his cell phone saying she was at the gate and couldn’t get in.

|

7/5/2020 9:56 AM

Last 5 seperate times at Perris someone got on the Vet track going the wrong way. Yes five times. 3 of them looked like they should have known, the other two not so much.

Other than that just late night drunken stuff. Firewalking, boobies, nature sex, etc.

|

7/5/2020 10:30 AM

kapaa10 wrote:

Around 99 at Elsinore end of the day everyone loading up hear a truck being revved to the limit and look over and a new ford ...more

That was my buddies grandma! Jumpin Judy.

|

7/5/2020 10:38 AM

kapaa10 wrote:

Around 99 at Elsinore end of the day everyone loading up hear a truck being revved to the limit and look over and a new ford ...more

i remember both of those times. Parachuters have landed on the track a few times, with or without the chute. Some wild shit has happened at elsinore. Also if you don/t hit tacos elsinore or the liquor store deli 2 for 1 sandwiches did you really go to elsinore??

|

7/5/2020 11:05 AM
Edited Date/Time: 7/5/2020 11:08 AM

One dirty evening in Ponca. (When we were young) we snagged two wenches playing pool. Back in the hotel room a train of 10 took place with one Kiwi missing out as the one chick had to be somwhere to pick her boyfriend up.

Another time at the Laughlin desert race we picked up six hot little groupies. The @@@ support rig should have gone back South the base in Rancho Dominguez but we took the rig to Henderson for the night and the shag-fest lasted until sunrise. We had to organise special treatment for the semi driver and he eventually admitted that the evening was worth the risk at losing his job.

The whole support team returned a day late, the Boss wasn't happy but as the juicy stories slowly surfaced I guess he was intrigued and let it slide.

There are unspoken rules...what happens on tour stays on tour.

Then the was the Mammoth week which was a special one, it involved some of the top female racers at the time, some good engine builders and a harness where the babes took turns slung up naked....but enough of that.

Many stories but its best to let sleeping dogs sleep...

The rental cars are another story.....

|

Non Gratum Anus Rodentum

7/5/2020 11:11 AM

kapaa10 wrote:

Winner

|

7/5/2020 11:24 AM

Anymore on here who was at the Phoenix SX in 99 as a team member may recall Phoenix
99, most of teams ended up at a Hooters for chow. Later that night there was a queue of vehicles trying to get out of the parking lot. There were these jocks who tried to push in and us being in a rental van invited them to try. It became a shoving match between two vehicles until they came to a halt against the curb. Then it became a free for all, various mx teams against these football players...it got bad, cop helicopters flying above with news helicopters and arrests in the parking lot. Not to mention some guys having to go to ER for stitches. Some big names in the Sport today took center stage. The MX guys were off the hook as we were not the aggressors and the Cops scored big when they visited the hotels where the Semis were parked.

Stories from the 2019 season can wait for a bit.

|

Non Gratum Anus Rodentum

7/5/2020 11:30 AM

Any old team mechanics on Vital will remember a popular South African mechanic who after many pints volunteered to hop in a shopping trolly teathed to a CR500 operated by another mad South African. It never ended well, nothing broken but lots of skin was left on the asphalt.

|

Non Gratum Anus Rodentum

7/5/2020 11:33 AM

I use to ride the Ponca track everyday and one day after school while I was riding I watched a huge snapping turtle come out of the woods and climb over a 4 foot high chain link fence to get to the pond in the center of the track. I didnt know snapping turtles could climb fences but saw it with my own two eyes. shocked

|

Ed Johnson

7/5/2020 11:34 AM

SLAPAHO wrote:

The Milestone hooker.

Photo

She looks too healthy and too clean for your average hooker.

|

The older I get, the faster I was.

7/5/2020 11:35 AM

Then there was the snow ski incident at Mammoth, some vintage skis where nicked from a display in a lobby and the boys skiing behind CA's bike at night...that ended with a loss of skin and the cops were involved.

I refrain from mentioning names to protect the guilty as most are still active in the industry.

|

Non Gratum Anus Rodentum

7/5/2020 11:42 AM

When I was younger my favourate SX was Daytona...Springbreak provided all the woman one could dream of and being in a team was a bonus...the groupies were willing to do anything..then the Daytona 200 the next day brought a whole bunch of more action....

|

Non Gratum Anus Rodentum

7/5/2020 12:01 PM

Motoxdoc wrote:

One of my competitor friends Robert “Robot” Rogers....his girlfriend lost her floppy hat in the wind and she chased after it ...more

Funny when you told me about this thread and asked the question, this is what immediately came to mind - you said funniest, not weirdest though. I'll never forget it - she was standing right next to me, the second the gate dropped her hat blew onto the track. I'm thinking don't do it, don't do it. I'm pretty sure Robot ran into her or at least had to stop with her standing in front of him holding her hat while a few guys were picking up their bike. I remember thinking Robot just ran into his GF!! That was awesome!!

|

7/5/2020 12:05 PM

Was at Elsinore back in the day like late 02 and saw this smoking hot chick go out onto the track and ride pretty decent in some really nice bra and panties boots and a helmet.
My buddy being the guy he was decided to go out in his boxer briefs helmet and boots but forgot to turn his gas back on bec it was the end of a hot ass day and after the big hill/quad jump there was a huge booter tabletop. His bike shuts off on the face and he goes into a massive endo, he was literally .01 degrees from eating and ended up riding it out. 😂😂😂😂

|

7/5/2020 1:44 PM
Edited Date/Time: 7/5/2020 1:49 PM

there was a English guy that races street races out here that had a parrot that came with him everywhere, it was on his shoulder at riders meeting, he passed away at a street meeting I was at, and one of the biggest conerns was what to do with the parrot,

i have seen a ezy up fly across the track taking out a poor kid on a 85 in a wind gust,

i have seen a man ride around the track with nothing but boots and helmet, with duck tape covering his privates, he had lost a bet,

I went to the British Gp on the Isle of White, they had a strip club/bar next to the whoops, Jeff Emig was the grand marshall, seemed fitting ,

|

7/5/2020 2:17 PM

dadofagun wrote:

Possum Hollow, fall 1982. Sitting on the starting line, getting ready for the gate to drop, and see two dogs locked together ...more

I was more than likely there, but missed that!!

|

7/5/2020 2:41 PM

TbonesPop wrote:

Local pro hauling ass around one of our tracks wearing cut off jean short shorts, MX boots, no shirt, a shaggy fur white ...more

Nico Izzy no doubt

|

7/5/2020 2:41 PM

About that same time, Big Possum held a summer night race series at the Ozark Empire Fairgrounds.
Some of the neighbors were griping about the dust, so they were watering more often. They watered during the intermission pretty good, and the first class off the line was the Beginner A class. There were about 40 of them, and even on a dry track they NEVER got through the first turn without a pileup, but this time not one of them went down.
The next moto was 125 experts. We may not be in CA, but we had some fast guys around here in the expert classes. Most really knew what they were doing. They were in staging and were watching the beginners.
When they dropped the gate ( surgical rubber ) for the Experts, not one of them backed off going into the first corner. Well, maybe one, because he was they only one to make it to the second corner!! I think it was John Lambert. The rest of the field looked like a yard sale!

|

7/5/2020 2:59 PM

Photo
|

7/5/2020 3:17 PM
Edited Date/Time: 7/5/2020 3:19 PM

kapaa10 wrote:

I was parked along the main track that day when the elderly lady bounced on the main track. My son and his buddy were out on the track and were one of the first to get to where she laid. Unfortunately they both saw her, those images never go away...
It was her anniversary and her husbands 1st jump. She had hundreds of jumps under her, but her chute tangled when she deployed it and the rest is history. Her husband had jumped with a tandem jumper, after she left the plane. Can’t imagine how he must of felt when he got the news... the image of her coming down within 150’ of us was something I’ll never forget. I’m just glad that I didn’t see her actually hit the ground, as the berms blocked our line of sight.

|

7/5/2020 3:22 PM

SLAPAHO wrote:

The Milestone hooker.

Photo

avidchimp wrote:

That thread was H.O.F. for sure. I'll se if I can find it, but probably got flushed.

There was a video of the hooker?

|