Weird things you've seen during or after a crash

KMC440
Edited Date/Time 7/24/2018 6:48am
I swear (no bullshit) I got the crap knocked out of me back in 88 and I saw Rue McClanahan from the Golden Girls like in a motherly way trying to help me. I know I was thinking "what the fuck was that?"

Then ...

Owwwwwwwww shit that hurts
Not one of my proudest moments Blush
|
agn5009
7/21/2018 5:50pm
Not really what I saw but the last 4 times I've been taken to the hospital the first songs I've heard have been by Linkin Park. The last injury I had requiring me to go to the hospital was leaving Steel City after breaking my shoulder and collar bone. I remember thinking before getting into the vehicle " it's gonna be Linkin Park again" and boom, there it was. Linkin Park "Crawling." It's definitely odd.
reded
7/21/2018 6:14pm
agn5009 wrote:
Not really what I saw but the last 4 times I've been taken to the hospital the first songs I've heard have been by Linkin Park...
Not really what I saw but the last 4 times I've been taken to the hospital the first songs I've heard have been by Linkin Park. The last injury I had requiring me to go to the hospital was leaving Steel City after breaking my shoulder and collar bone. I remember thinking before getting into the vehicle " it's gonna be Linkin Park again" and boom, there it was. Linkin Park "Crawling." It's definitely odd.
That's eerie.
7/21/2018 6:44pm
I had a dream one Friday night that I crashed and broke my collarbone. In the dream, I was thinking "No big deal. Everyone breaks one".

Saturday, we went riding- only the 2nd time on my brand-new '16 KX250F. After awhile, I got the courage up to try a sharp-lipped double. Cleared it easily the first time. And the 2nd time. And the 3rd time. The 4th time, I came out of a deep, dark place wondering where I was, how long I'd been there, if anyone knew where I was, and if this was the dream or real life. It's the dream, right? Hello? World? Unfortunately, it was real life.

Later I told my wife about the dream and I nearly got TWO broken collarbones.....

The Shop

7/21/2018 6:56pm
My best friend smacked his head on the asphalt really hard. He didn't go completely out, but he said he saw this image, except it was his moms face.
BobPA
7/21/2018 7:01pm
Cross rutted and KO'd myself for quite sometime. Had a dream I was driving my car home from the track. Came to with a bunch of people around me in the middle of the track. Was very bizarre. My bros told me I was straight up snoring for a while.
mx317
7/21/2018 7:05pm
newmann wrote:
Elvis
You too? Was the young slim Elvis or the later fat one?
sumdood
Fantasy
1282nd
7/21/2018 7:05pm
I whacked my melon at mammoth and kept buying the same t shirt until I ran out of money, that's what they tell me anyway, and I came home with 4 shirts so ...
Wade221
7/21/2018 7:09pm
I wadded up one time and I still remember it vividly, as I was sliding face first, mouth filling with dirt and sand, I thought "I need to brush my teeth back at the truck". Not worried about the fact I dislocated shoulder and broke collarbone! Nope..
ledger
7/21/2018 7:50pm
Snake's squirming up my nose, I pulled them out and realized that it was tubes that went into my stomach. Click that morphine button !
crusher773
7/21/2018 8:09pm
First time I hit my head when I was a kid and broke my collarbone. I asked Dad why he just ran over that dog when we were headed to the hospital. Swear he ran straight over a golden retriever.
WRH
7/21/2018 8:16pm
Yellow flowers slideing by as my goggles slid along the ground 1/2 inch from my eyes.
garagedog
Fantasy
687th
7/21/2018 8:45pm
What day is it....?

Which way does the track go...?

What day is it....?

What day is it....?

NHtoWA421
7/21/2018 10:21pm
Woke up with my finger knuckle deep in my nose, for the next hour I was alternating finger blasting my nose and being very vocal about the annoyance of wiping my ass left handed.... fuuuuuck fentanyl.
jemcee
7/22/2018 2:01am Edited Date/Time 7/22/2018 3:11am
I'm not sure this is what you're talking about but my weirdest crash story is this.
I went for a ride at a mates house, when I got there he introduced me to one of his school mates who was wearing a flannel with just the top button done up kinda like a Latino gangster from the 90's (It was the 90's haha) and also saw that he'd built a new double on the track..

So cut to when I try to jump the new double and boom rear slapped me in the arse and violently threw me over the bars which made my bike cartwheel at me as I was on the ground and as I saw it comin I remembered at that time I'd had a dream a few days earlier about that exact situation..

but in my dream I remembered getting up and seeing the jump and wondering why there was a jump there (didn't know the jump existed before I got there that morning) then turned around and saw a dude running towards me with his flannel done up like a Latino gangster and thinking 'Who the fuck is that?' (didn't know he existed before I got there that morning haha)

When they got to me they were asking if I had hit my head cause I apparently had a spaced out confused look on my face haha I was like 'aaah I don't think so but maybe cause...' then tried to explain it all haha

Weird shit man.. Weird
EZZA 95B
Fantasy
1154th
7/22/2018 2:51am
Every time I smashed the ol' peanut husk, I was certain I had dreamt about the situation before... Hard to explain but it was pretty much just as my head hit the ground, I'm pretty sure I would actually say it out loud too.
7/22/2018 2:54am
In 2003 when i had a huge crash on a double right out of the corner. My backwheel broke out and decided to hold it wide open. Came short and my head against the landing jump.

Was knocked out for a few minutes , i thaught i did sleep for a few hours on the ground.
But when i came back to the real world i looked to the right and i saw really nice flowers on the side of the track and heard the birds sing and everything around me was very peaceful and quiet. just like I was in heaven. and I thought to myself. wow the world is beautiful.

that was a very strange experience

JWRM
7/22/2018 3:38am
Anyone remember Competition Park in San Jacinto, CA? I was riding my poor uncle's YZ125 on the vet track and came up waaay short on this weird table-double thing and remember seeing literal stars and crescent moons and absolutely destroying my head and his bike. Sorry uncle Rick.
ML512
Fantasy
45th
7/22/2018 7:28am
EZZA 95B wrote:
Every time I smashed the ol' peanut husk, I was certain I had dreamt about the situation before... Hard to explain but it was pretty much...
Every time I smashed the ol' peanut husk, I was certain I had dreamt about the situation before... Hard to explain but it was pretty much just as my head hit the ground, I'm pretty sure I would actually say it out loud too.
I've had that two or three times, total deja vu moment right when you hit the deck...like it's happened before or you knew it was going to happen.
rongi#401
7/22/2018 8:57am
I've had a handful of dreams that for sure I remembered, becoming real months later. Crashing tho, had a dream about a car wreck and about a year later got rear ended in our vw bus, wierd thing is that the dream was from the other drivers view, a guy driving and sliding while I was pulling the ebrake because he wasn't paying attention, and in the real crash, idiot said he panicked and pulled the e brake...
7/22/2018 9:06am
I always name up a bunch of info and make math equations every time I crash hard and hit my head. For example, "it's saturday, I'm at xy-track, 12 x 12 is 144" etc. Just to make sure I'm not having a concussion Grinning
-MAVERICK-
Fantasy
3730th
7/22/2018 9:13am
EZZA 95B wrote:
Every time I smashed the ol' peanut husk, I was certain I had dreamt about the situation before... Hard to explain but it was pretty much...
ML512 wrote:
I've had that two or three times, total deja vu moment right when you hit the deck...like it's happened before or you knew it was going...
I've had that two or three times, total deja vu moment right when you hit the deck...like it's happened before or you knew it was going to happen.
Yep and for some reason you can't manage to stop it. It's only once it happens you think wtf, this happened before.
slipdog
7/22/2018 9:19am
EZZA 95B wrote:
Weird Bro, me too. Every time I have instant deja vu and everything happening is from a dream I had in the past
just James
7/22/2018 4:18pm
I hit a deer on my R1, and went down hard about a mile from my house, on my way to work. Thankfully, my cell phone survived the crash, so I called my wife to come get me out of the road before someone ran me over. Although I don't remember it, I would ask her what happened, over and over, every minute or so until the ambulance got there. I remember crash very well, and the ambulance ride, but very little in between.
kkawboy14
7/22/2018 4:25pm Edited Date/Time 7/22/2018 4:26pm
Seems like I have seen my butt, my knee, my elbow, a bright light, the other guys shifter, yep your tire pressure is low, hey are those Oakley grips? The ear wax knocked out of my sinus’s, hey is that my butt?..........hey, I think they are cheering for me!
MikeyB35
7/22/2018 4:32pm
I was out for 5minutes and swear I was riding with a guy on a early 90s yz with no stickers on it. I can still remember seeing him next to me while i was trying to save the swap that knocked me out. My brother saw the whole thing says no guy on a yz existed.

Makes me think maybe my guardian angel rides yamahas.
7/22/2018 4:54pm
MikeyB35 wrote:
I was out for 5minutes and swear I was riding with a guy on a early 90s yz with no stickers on it. I can still...
I was out for 5minutes and swear I was riding with a guy on a early 90s yz with no stickers on it. I can still remember seeing him next to me while i was trying to save the swap that knocked me out. My brother saw the whole thing says no guy on a yz existed.

Makes me think maybe my guardian angel rides yamahas.
Well he definitely chose a good bike!
rmstrg
7/22/2018 7:55pm
Crashed over a triple once and went into ER surgery for multiple reasons, I remember seeing the most beautiful blue colored tunnel ever and I was walking down it I was pulled back violently. The next thing I remember is my father helping stand in a hospital room telling me I had been unconscious for three days, telling me I was lucky to be alive.
dsmith
Fantasy
1485th
7/22/2018 8:10pm
I was on a 83 cr80 head on ..on the peak of a hill into a rm250...woke up a week later in another city's hospital..dont remember seein $h!t...

Post a reply to: Weird things you've seen during or after a crash

The Latest