Weimer’s back in action

GuyB
Fantasy
988th
PR...

Weimer to Return to Round 4 of 2018 AMA Monster Energy Supercross

The Smartop | Bullfrog Spas | MotoConcepts | Honda 450 team rider welcomes the return of injured rider Jake Weimer to competition this weekend at the Glendale, Arizona round of the 2018 AMA Supercross series. Weimer has been recovering from multiple injuries that were sustained on September 17, 2017 at Milestone MX Park while practicing for the 2018 Supercross season.

“I’m excited to get back on a race track. It’s been a long time since I’ve raced. Las Vegas last May was the last time. The past three months have gone by slowly and it’s been difficult with my injuries but the team has been very supportive. They have built a great bike and program for me and I’m eager for the opportunity to get on my MCR Honda. The season is off to a strong start for the team overall and I’m looking forward to getting out there and adding to it,” said Weimer

Smartop | Bullfrog Spa | MotoConcepts Honda team manager, Tony Alessi is also excited about Weimer’s return. “I’m looking forward to having Jake back racing this weekend in Phoenix. The likelihood of having three of our riders in the top 10 is greater than it has ever been. Having a rider of Jake’s caliber be on the track with other top level guys is positive for our team and sponsors,” said Alessi.

The fourth round of the 2018 Monster Energy AMA Supercross series will take place at the University of Phoenix Stadium in Glendale, Arizona on Saturday. The event will be broadcast live on Fox Sports 1 at 8:00pm EST.
|
agn5009
1/25/2018 9:27am
Awesome. Glad to hear he's ready to race.
mb60
1/25/2018 9:48am
Weimer, Bogle, Hansen all in this weekend. Will make that LCQ even more entertaining.

Post a reply to: Weimer’s back in action

The Latest