Weekly notes: Dec. 25-31

Related:
Create New Tag

12/26/2017 10:48 AM

Ready for some bits 'n pieces from this week? Let's do it!

If you're looking for a pre-race way to get autographs before the Glendale round of the Monster Energy Supercross series, check out Kelly's Kawasaki Supercross Bash on Friday, January 27th for autograph and photo opportunities with Eli Tomac, Josh Grant, and Deven Raper.

Kelly's Kawasaki is at 817 S. Country Club Dr., Mesa, AZ. Phone: 480-969-9610
KellysKawasaki.com

Red Bull Straight Rhythm on NBC - December 30

On Saturday, December 30, a 90-minute highlight show on Straight Rhythm will air on NBC at 3:00pm EST as part of the Red Bull Signature Series, a collection of the most innovative and progressive events in action sports.

|

12/26/2017 11:26 AM

Ronnie Mac and Stank stealing the show on National television! I hope it gets our sport a little bigger fan base.

|

12/26/2017 1:59 PM

^^^I understand what you are saying, but the Ronnie Mac thing is almost an “inside” joke. I think new viewers won’t see it as a joke. Not sure if it would do more harm than good. As for the two stroke tie in with Stank Dog, I don’t think new viewers would even notice the difference.

|

much ty. How to spot a paid forum poster/artificial forum traffic producer (see list of actions/phrases below):

Copius pattern amounts of phrases like “Anyone have”..., “Anybody know?”.... and their variations.

Thoughts?
Any help is appreciated!
Thanks in advance!

12/29/2017 9:42 PM

https://www.instagram.com/p/BdT6mbmgwTB/

New announcing voice over for Strait Rhythm.

|

12/29/2017 9:49 PM

Thanks, I got the VCR all set to record.

|

"If you are going through HELL, keep going."-Winston Churchill
"A man needs a little madness or else he never dares cut the rope and be free"-Zorba
Blur the technicolor

12/29/2017 10:08 PM

The 1-900-PRORACE of the digital age. What a time to be alive..

|

Positively, absolutely 110% obsessed with anything MOTO.

12/30/2017 6:54 PM

kzizok wrote:

^^^I understand what you are saying, but the Ronnie Mac thing is almost an “inside” joke. I think new viewers won’t see it as a joke. Not sure if it would do more harm than good. As for the two stroke tie in with Stank Dog, I don’t think new viewers would even notice the difference.

Are all Ron macs ig followers motocrossers?

|