Weege Buries the Lead -- Redux has the 125 video

Related:
Create New Tag

5/21/2018 6:53 PM

Like others here, keep refreshing looking for some 125 race coverage. (Disclaimer, yep, bitchin' YZ buck-twenty five owner right here.)

Helmet cams and some shaky phone footage cut and pasted together at the very bottom of Redux.

Still would like to see some results within 72 hours of the race, but hey, it's something. It's something that sounds really really good.

LInk to Redux (and yes,, it's Chase's byline, but I'm busting on my ole buddy Weege. Heavy is the head that wears the crown J-Dub): Racer X Redux, 125 race at bottom of the page

Direct YouTube link, but heck, give our friends at Racer X the clicks above and scroll down. Seriously, give a fella a click above, don't use this

|

5/21/2018 7:00 PM

Photo
|

5/21/2018 7:03 PM

You are a saint!

|

5/21/2018 7:20 PM

steveyd wrote:

Like others here, keep refreshing looking for some 125 race coverage. (Disclaimer, yep, bitchin' YZ buck-twenty five owner right here.)

Helmet cams and some shaky phone footage cut and pasted together at the very bottom of Redux.

Still would like to see some results within 72 hours of the race, but hey, it's something. It's something that sounds really really good.

LInk to Redux (and yes,, it's Chase's byline, but I'm busting on my ole buddy Weege. Heavy is the head that wears the crown J-Dub): Racer X Redux, 125 race at bottom of the page

Direct YouTube link, but heck, give our friends at Racer X the clicks above and scroll down. Seriously, give a fella a click above, don't use this

That was killer, thanks a lot.

|