Webcast $$

G Force
Edited Date/Time 1/20/2012 5:57pm
Can you use PayPal? I have a couple of bux in my account, and I would rather use that over giving my CC#

Dont want to browse 7 pages looking for that info.

Thanks
|
Farva
1/10/2009 5:05pm
G Force wrote:
Can you use PayPal? I have a couple of bux in my account, and I would rather use that over giving my CC# Dont want to...
Can you use PayPal? I have a couple of bux in my account, and I would rather use that over giving my CC#

Thanks
That's all you can use.
G Force
1/10/2009 5:05pm
G Force wrote:
Can you use PayPal? I have a couple of bux in my account, and I would rather use that over giving my CC# Dont want to...

Thanks
Farva wrote:
That's all you can use.
Thanks!
R-acer
1/10/2009 5:06pm
I paid with paypal... now how do I log in?

The Shop

Void Main
1/10/2009 5:07pm
G Force wrote:

Thanks
Farva wrote:
That's all you can use.
Are you sure? The site says this:

PAYMENT INFORMATION:
Payment is accepted via PayPal. You do not need to have a PayPal account to be able to purchase.
After completing your payment on PayPal, you need to click on the orange button that says: Return to Feld Motor Sports, Inc.

I will only use a CC and if they only take Paypal I guess that's the end of the line for me..
Farva
1/10/2009 5:08pm
G Force wrote:

Thanks
Farva wrote:
That's all you can use.
Void Main wrote:
Are you sure? The site says this: [i]PAYMENT INFORMATION: Payment is accepted via PayPal. [b]You do not need to have a PayPal account to be able...
Are you sure? The site says this:

PAYMENT INFORMATION:
Payment is accepted via PayPal. You do not need to have a PayPal account to be able to purchase.
After completing your payment on PayPal, you need to click on the orange button that says: Return to Feld Motor Sports, Inc.

I will only use a CC and if they only take Paypal I guess that's the end of the line for me..

Try it and you will see.
Void Main
1/10/2009 5:10pm
What if you don't have a paypal account (and don't want it)?
Preset
1/10/2009 5:10pm Edited Date/Time 4/16/2016 9:54pm
Register then log in.Then you will see"AUTHORIZED CONTENT FOR USERNAME: "just click access content and you will be sweet.Oh I almost forgot you have to love Chad Reed>Im sure that wont be a problem as we all know how much love ya have for #22 Tongue
1/10/2009 5:14pm
Void Main wrote:
What if you don't have a paypal account (and don't want it)?
You can use Paypal to pay with a credit card without having or signing up for a Paypal account.
Team Ideal
1/10/2009 5:16pm
You go back to the site you originally went to to pay (not Paypal, the one that directed you there), and enter the username and password...
You go back to the site you originally went to to pay (not Paypal, the one that directed you there), and enter the username and password you picked.

EDIT: http://interface.audiovideoweb.com/ppvlnk/content/ might work for a login page
I get to that page but when I click Access Content my media player says it cannot connect to server. is it not up yet? what time does it start central or what time is it where they are now? thanks
Preset
1/10/2009 5:19pm
Team Ideal wrote:
I get to that page but when I click Access Content my media player says it cannot connect to server. is it not up yet? what...
I get to that page but when I click Access Content my media player says it cannot connect to server. is it not up yet? what time does it start central or what time is it where they are now? thanks
Sounds like you're doin everything right.Broadcsast is due in about 40 mins as far as I can tell.
\
Highsider
1/10/2009 5:23pm
Team Ideal wrote:
I get to that page but when I click Access Content my media player says it cannot connect to server. is it not up yet? what...
Preset wrote:
Sounds like you're doin everything right.Broadcsast is due in about 40 mins as far as I can tell.
\
It is on Mountain Time, so Preset is correct...all the way from DownunderTongue
G Force
1/10/2009 5:25pm
Preset wrote:
Register then log in.Then you will see"AUTHORIZED CONTENT FOR USERNAME: "just click access content and you will be sweet.Oh I almost forgot you have to love...
Register then log in.Then you will see"AUTHORIZED CONTENT FOR USERNAME: "just click access content and you will be sweet.Oh I almost forgot you have to love Chad Reed>Im sure that wont be a problem as we all know how much love ya have for #22 Tongue
I did that and got:

Internet Explorer cannot display the webpage

Most likely causes:
You are not connected to the Internet.
The website is encountering problems.
There might be a typing error in the address.
Soozie125
1/10/2009 5:27pm
The broadcast may have not started yet.
Preset
1/10/2009 5:30pm
G Force wrote:
I did that and got: Internet Explorer cannot display the webpage Most likely causes: You are not connected to the Internet. The website is encountering problems...
I did that and got:

Most likely causes:
G-Force it says that cause the broadcast hasn't started yet.So what your doing should be cool in about a half hour .
Team Ideal
Team Ideal wrote:
Preset wrote:
\
thanks. I thought everything was right. was just hoping to get some comintary before hand. wish we could get some info before like practice, interviews etc.
Void Main
Preset wrote:
Register then log in.Then you will see"AUTHORIZED CONTENT FOR USERNAME: "just click access content and you will be sweet.Oh I almost forgot you have to love...
G Force wrote:
I did that and got: Internet Explorer cannot display the webpage Most likely causes: You are not connected to the Internet. The website is encountering problems...
I did that and got:

Most likely causes:
You're probably not connected to the Internet.
G Force
1/10/2009 5:36pm
G Force wrote:
I did that and got:

Most likely causes:
Preset wrote:
G-Force it says that cause the broadcast hasn't started yet.So what your doing should be cool in about a half hour .
Thanks!
G Force
1/10/2009 5:37pm
Preset wrote:
G Force wrote:
I did that and got:

Most likely causes:
Void Main wrote:
You're probably not connected to the Internet.
Blush
ZEDHED
1/10/2009 5:39pm Edited Date/Time 11/15/2010 8:48am
curmudgeon
1/10/2009 5:42pm
There should be a test for basic intelligence before someone can get on the net.
Team Ideal
1/10/2009 5:43pm
I got the sound so I hope I'm good thanks for the help all. have a great evening.
ZEDHED
1/10/2009 5:57pm Edited Date/Time 11/15/2010 8:48am
FLmxer
Fantasy
905th
1/10/2009 5:58pm
Have to read every thing first. Every answer to every question asked above is explained on sign up page. Just pointing that out. No worries. EnjoyLaughing
G Force
1/10/2009 6:05pm
ZEDHED wrote:
Firefox solved everything, thanks Z..!!

Working perfect now!

Post a reply to: Webcast $$

The Latest