Webb took out Keefer

Goon126
Yep Webb took Keefer out yesterday at press day. Although he apologized still BS.
|
kb228
5/18/2019 8:40am
Maybe it was an accident
5/18/2019 8:45am
Well considering Webb apologised I’d say he didn’t mean to do it. Remember everyone makes mistakes!!
Goon126
5/18/2019 8:46am
kb228 wrote:
Maybe it was an accident
Yeah and I hope Tomac accidentally takes Webb out today

The Shop

Graybeard
Fantasy
2206th
5/18/2019 8:54am
Age discrimination! He should be black flagged, flogged, hung, drawn and quartered!!!!!! Respect your elders you young buck! And GET OFF MY LAWN!!!!!!
Goon126
5/18/2019 8:57am
Well considering Webb apologised I’d say he didn’t mean to do it. Remember everyone makes mistakes!!
Its press day. Why would you be riding in anyway to take someone completely out? I bet NOBODY ELSE ACCIDENTALLY cleaned someones clock yesterday.
kkawboy14
5/18/2019 9:05am
Goon126 wrote:
Its press day. Why would you be riding in anyway to take someone completely out? I bet NOBODY ELSE ACCIDENTALLY cleaned someones clock yesterday.
It’s hard for Pros to ride around Slow riders Smile
8tensolutions
5/18/2019 9:08am
Goon126 wrote:
kkawboy14 wrote:
It’s hard for Pros to ride around Slow riders Smile
There might be truth to this. Keefer did mention how fast Tomac came by him last week practicing and how it was unreal the difference.
Patrick461
5/18/2019 10:34am
What a waste to put queefer on a factory bike. It’s all about you you know. All the guy thinks about is wacking off and fart jokes. What a joke. I’m all about vets but not behind this ass clown what so ever. Guy got me banned from listening to pulp when he’s on when my son is in the car. I’ve Switched to whiskey throttle. I love pulp but keefer is too low clas to allow my 8 year old hear the garbage that comes out of his mouth on a moto pod cast
cbuehler767
5/18/2019 10:39am
kb228 wrote:
Maybe it was an accident
Goon126 wrote:
Tomac doesn't have time for that shit when he's going by Webb at warp speed
moscrop940
5/18/2019 10:46am
Patrick461 wrote:
What a waste to put queefer on a factory bike. It’s all about you you know. All the guy thinks about is wacking off and fart...
What a waste to put queefer on a factory bike. It’s all about you you know. All the guy thinks about is wacking off and fart jokes. What a joke. I’m all about vets but not behind this ass clown what so ever. Guy got me banned from listening to pulp when he’s on when my son is in the car. I’ve Switched to whiskey throttle. I love pulp but keefer is too low clas to allow my 8 year old hear the garbage that comes out of his mouth on a moto pod cast
The language without keefer alone is should be enough that your 8 year old shouldn’t listen, and that’s fine! It’s not meant for kids your age.

You call the guy low class yet you bad mouth him anonymously online while changing his name into a shitty pun.

I’ll take 10 genuine people like the Keefers over one internet tough guy like yourself all day long
Hallzilla
5/18/2019 10:53am Edited Date/Time 5/18/2019 10:54am
Patrick461 wrote:
What a waste to put queefer on a factory bike. It’s all about you you know. All the guy thinks about is wacking off and fart...
What a waste to put Patrick461 on vital MX. All the guy thinks about is queefer and his fart jokes. What a joke. I’m all about vets but not behind this ass clown what so ever. I should Switch to whiskey throttle, so I don't have to waste air with this butt knot. Funny thing is Queefer would make him his bitch on and off the track.WoohooTongueEvil
Madmax31
Fantasy
83rd
5/18/2019 10:53am
Patrick461 wrote:
Apparently your not smart enough to figure out why Smart Top wanted him on the bike for 2 rounds. Hint...its not about results. No one cares what your whiny ass listens to snowflake.
CivBars
5/18/2019 10:54am
Patrick461 wrote:
moscrop940 wrote:
The language without keefer alone is should be enough that your 8 year old shouldn’t listen, and that’s fine! It’s not meant for kids your age...
The language without keefer alone is should be enough that your 8 year old shouldn’t listen, and that’s fine! It’s not meant for kids your age.

You call the guy low class yet you bad mouth him anonymously online while changing his name into a shitty pun.

I’ll take 10 genuine people like the Keefers over one internet tough guy like yourself all day long
Great. Now I'm banned from reading Vital. Can't let my family read this.
greenmx5
5/18/2019 11:15am Edited Date/Time 5/18/2019 11:15am
Patrick461 wrote:
Wow man. Tell us how you really feel
slipdog
5/18/2019 11:21am
He called him Queefer... hehe
Regis
Fantasy
292nd
5/18/2019 11:30am
Bunch of snowflakes! Seeeee I told you all!!!!
5/18/2019 12:16pm
Patrick461 wrote:
I agree , the garbage that comes out of those toilet mouths on PULP gets old quick. X-rated.

They think it’s makes them MEN to cuss, I learned in the 5th grade it does not after my Mom put soap in my mouth.
Narwhal
5/18/2019 12:18pm
Patrick461 wrote:
Sounds like your wife wears the pants in your relationship.
mysterion117
5/18/2019 12:20pm
kb228 wrote:
Maybe it was an accident
Goon126 wrote:
The amount of likes this has proves Tomaniacs are a thing
Drtbykr
5/18/2019 12:23pm
Probably considers him a threat.?
Goon126
5/18/2019 12:24pm Edited Date/Time 5/18/2019 12:58pm
kb228 wrote:
Maybe it was an accident
Goon126 wrote:
The amount of likes this has proves Tomaniacs are a thing
The amount of people standing up for Webb every single time he does some BS shows the Webb bandwagon is real....I bet most of you Webb fans like the Patriots too. Its just as many people that put a thumbs down so what is your point???
5/18/2019 12:40pm
Cut Webb some slack. He came up on Keefer like a B rider comes up on a KTM50 at chicken licks raceway. When your going 20 seconds a lap faster that the guy in front of you, it’s pretty easy for a mistake to happen.
Goon126
5/18/2019 12:41pm
Cut Webb some slack. He came up on Keefer like a B rider comes up on a KTM50 at chicken licks raceway. When your going 20...
Cut Webb some slack. He came up on Keefer like a B rider comes up on a KTM50 at chicken licks raceway. When your going 20 seconds a lap faster that the guy in front of you, it’s pretty easy for a mistake to happen.
Funny I bet pro riders pass you like that every time you go to the track but yet you dont get taken out
Last Braaap
Fantasy
4382nd
5/18/2019 12:43pm
Regis wrote:
Bunch of snowflakes! Seeeee I told you all!!!!
sir. i am new here. I was told that you are the professor of badassery on Ronnie mac's college of Tomfoolery. is that true?
5/18/2019 12:45pm Edited Date/Time 5/18/2019 12:50pm
Cut Webb some slack. He came up on Keefer like a B rider comes up on a KTM50 at chicken licks raceway. When your going 20...
Goon126 wrote:
Funny I bet pro riders pass you like that every time you go to the track but yet you dont get taken out
Yeah, but I’m not riding tracks tilled 2 feet deep with knee deep ruts that converge into a single line at the exit of every corner. If I did, it would be much more likely to happen. And no, the A riders at my local tracks are not going 20 seconds a lap faster than me. Back when I lived in SoCal, the factory riders at GH were that much faster. That’s why I showed up early, got my riding done, and was heading home when the fast guys showed up.
Goon126
5/18/2019 12:49pm
Goon126 wrote:
Yeah, but I’m not riding tracks tilled 2 feet deep with knee deep ruts that converge into a single line at the exit of every corner...
Yeah, but I’m not riding tracks tilled 2 feet deep with knee deep ruts that converge into a single line at the exit of every corner. If I did, it would be much more likely to happen. And no, the A riders at my local tracks are not going 20 seconds a lap faster than me. Back when I lived in SoCal, the factory riders at GH were that much faster. That’s why I showed up early, got my riding done, and was heading home when the fast guys showed up.
Keefer wasn't even the slowest guy on the track. Should we just make it 10 riders in each class now? The dude is 42 years old and you are talkin shit.. Webb taking Keefer out was pathetic

Post a reply to: Webb took out Keefer

The Latest