Webb running Roczen wide at Daytona...

LKHill
3/9/2021 7:28pm
Crush wrote:
So you don't like it because he forced Kenny wide from the inside? He didn't get put into the blocks. He didn't crash. Like what in...
So you don't like it because he forced Kenny wide from the inside? He didn't get put into the blocks. He didn't crash.

Like what in the fuck. It is supercross.

He literally did it about as nicely as he could have without lube.
Wow, you literally had to post the same crap twice? Re-read my first post in this thread if you can. You must be going for the moran of the year award or something.
3/9/2021 9:22pm
LKHill wrote:
You don't run somebody all the way from the inside to the tufblocks in the first corner and then clip their front wheel on a standard...
You don't run somebody all the way from the inside to the tufblocks in the first corner and then clip their front wheel on a standard block pass. I can see you don't watch much racing.
If it was me going for a sx championship and a couple mill, I would have punted him all the way to Daytona beach.. coop was nicer than he could have been..
Crush
3/9/2021 10:08pm
Crush wrote:
So you don't like it because he forced Kenny wide from the inside? He didn't get put into the blocks. He didn't crash. Like what in...
So you don't like it because he forced Kenny wide from the inside? He didn't get put into the blocks. He didn't crash.

Like what in the fuck. It is supercross.

He literally did it about as nicely as he could have without lube.
LKHill wrote:
Wow, you literally had to post the same crap twice? Re-read my first post in this thread if you can. You must be going for the...
Wow, you literally had to post the same crap twice? Re-read my first post in this thread if you can. You must be going for the moran of the year award or something.
You say he threw away the win, which would be plus 3 points if we assume Kenny is getting second, but he made 4 on Kenny... It seems he came out ahead.

And he did it with a pretty standard supercross move, take someone deep under brakes to the bales, execute a block pass.

Total non-issue. I'd be shocked if Kenny sees it as a problem upon replay. If he put him down, sure, be greasy.

The Shop

LKHill
3/9/2021 10:33pm Edited Date/Time 3/9/2021 10:40pm
Crush wrote:
You say he threw away the win, which would be plus 3 points if we assume Kenny is getting second, but he made 4 on Kenny...
You say he threw away the win, which would be plus 3 points if we assume Kenny is getting second, but he made 4 on Kenny... It seems he came out ahead.

And he did it with a pretty standard supercross move, take someone deep under brakes to the bales, execute a block pass.

Total non-issue. I'd be shocked if Kenny sees it as a problem upon replay. If he put him down, sure, be greasy.
There certainly was no guarantee he would get second and Kenny 4th because of a move he made in the first corner so it wasn't some sort of a master plan as so many indicate. It just as easily could have cost him.

I don't understand why you think I have a problem with it after I expressly indicated in my first post I did not. Was it an attempted takeout? Only Cooper knows but I have seen enough to think it was and am entitled to my opinion just as you are.

I seem to remember after the Wilson incident all of the same Vitards where howling the same crap they are here only to go silent when Kenny ran off 3 in a row.
yamaha2000
3/12/2021 3:07am
What I got out of this “incident” is Roczen and his fans are very sensitive about RACING. It was a no contact clean pass, and people will still find reasons to whine about it.
davistld01
3/12/2021 6:46am Edited Date/Time 3/12/2021 6:48am
You know...I hate REAL "dirty racing", but I've watched the incident more than a few times and I don't see ANYTHING "dirty" or even overtly aggressive with Webb's move on KR at all. Cooper knew he had to get around Kenny right off the bat, or he wouldn't be in position to win...so he saw an opportunity, and he took it. That's race craft. He didn't make contact, didn't even get close. Kenny could have reacted and taken them both out, but he just let it happen. So, in my mind, if Roczen was so emotional after that, then he needs to look himself in the mirror and ask himself if he's willing to ride to win...against a rider like Webb, or if he just wants to be "Zen Ken" and let things happen.

Championships normally don't "happen". It's up to the rider to make it happen.
slipdog
3/12/2021 7:12am
Doesn't' look like we'll hit page 10 by Saturday....
Jordan421 wrote:
Boooo you!!!!!
You ever suck dick for a 10 pager?
motomike137
3/12/2021 10:55am
davistld01 wrote:
You know...I hate REAL "dirty racing", but I've watched the incident more than a few times and I don't see ANYTHING "dirty" or even overtly aggressive...
You know...I hate REAL "dirty racing", but I've watched the incident more than a few times and I don't see ANYTHING "dirty" or even overtly aggressive with Webb's move on KR at all. Cooper knew he had to get around Kenny right off the bat, or he wouldn't be in position to win...so he saw an opportunity, and he took it. That's race craft. He didn't make contact, didn't even get close. Kenny could have reacted and taken them both out, but he just let it happen. So, in my mind, if Roczen was so emotional after that, then he needs to look himself in the mirror and ask himself if he's willing to ride to win...against a rider like Webb, or if he just wants to be "Zen Ken" and let things happen.

Championships normally don't "happen". It's up to the rider to make it happen.
It was a tactical move. Kenny relies so much on pure ability that it never enters his mind that he should do these things let alone have them done to him. You know a few weeks back everyone pretty much thought that what Jett Lawrence did to Colt was just fine and gamesmanship so how can you not respect Webb for his savvy knowing he is in the hunt for the SX title?
motomike137
3/12/2021 10:58am
Crush wrote:
You say he threw away the win, which would be plus 3 points if we assume Kenny is getting second, but he made 4 on Kenny...

LKHill wrote:
There certainly was no guarantee he would get second and Kenny 4th because of a move he made in the first corner so it wasn't some...
There certainly was no guarantee he would get second and Kenny 4th because of a move he made in the first corner so it wasn't some sort of a master plan as so many indicate. It just as easily could have cost him.

I don't understand why you think I have a problem with it after I expressly indicated in my first post I did not. Was it an attempted takeout? Only Cooper knows but I have seen enough to think it was and am entitled to my opinion just as you are.

I seem to remember after the Wilson incident all of the same Vitards where howling the same crap they are here only to go silent when Kenny ran off 3 in a row.
Dude these guys are so good at what they do that if Coop meant to take Ken down Ken would have hit the deck. It wasn't even close. He simply held him up for a split second.
LKHill
3/12/2021 1:50pm Edited Date/Time 3/12/2021 1:57pm
Dude these guys are so good at what they do that if Coop meant to take Ken down Ken would have hit the deck. It wasn't...
Dude these guys are so good at what they do that if Coop meant to take Ken down Ken would have hit the deck. It wasn't even close. He simply held him up for a split second.
If he is as good as you say he is sitting back laughing how he played you and all his fanboys.
JT Moto
3/12/2021 1:54pm Edited Date/Time 3/12/2021 2:23pm
LKHill wrote:
Wow, you literally had to post the same crap twice? Re-read my first post in this thread if you can. You must be going for the...
I have zero dog in this fight and I really don’t care, but how has this dude not been clipped? Very loose with language and verbally attacks most anyone that doesn’t agree with his takes.
psg119
3/12/2021 2:16pm
JT Moto wrote:
I have zero dog in this fight and I really don’t care, but how has this dude not been clipped? Very loose with language and verbally...
I have zero dog in this fight and I really don’t care, but how has this dude not been clipped? Very loose with language and verbally attacks most anyone that doesn’t agree with his takes.
You seem like two peas in a pod to me.

davistld01
3/13/2021 7:17am
LKHill wrote:
JT Moto wrote:
I have zero dog in this fight and I really don’t care, but how has this dude not been clipped? Very loose with language and verbally...
Trolls gonna troll. Vitards gonna vitard. Morans gonna moran.
wavslide1
3/13/2021 7:58am
It's racing and the first turn is so fast that most incidents aren't even intentional. I'm not a Webb fan, but I don't like the old style CR22 whining from KR94 either.
3/13/2021 11:52am
Unpopular opinion here and I'm definately not a Roczen fan, but I dont think his interview was all that bad, a little emotional sure but it was just a bit of fighting talk. Not everyone has the composure of dungey when the cameras on them which is a good thing.

Post a reply to: Webb running Roczen wide at Daytona...

The Latest