Webb is a 10th place guy

Related:
Create New Tag

1/20/2018 9:47 PM

He said he was gonna podium his team said he was riding extremrly well...still tenth. I think its time to co e to terms with the fact that hes a 10th place guy.

|

1/20/2018 9:50 PM

He hasn't proven otherwise since hes been in the big boy class.

Hopefully he's taking this big slice of humble pie and going to try to become a better person.

|

1/20/2018 9:55 PM

Hope so he has the potential but hes not puttin in results. Until proven otherwise this is what he is.

|

1/20/2018 9:56 PM

Really hoped he would do something with that 4th place start.
I did see him get caught up early in traffic with roczen and have to roll a triple, I'm sure that cost 3-4 positions in one moment.

|

1/20/2018 9:56 PM

Dude, I've been saying this since day 1 on the big bike. There was so much hype around him coming into 450s, but I honestly never considered him more than a top 5 guy at best.

|

1/20/2018 9:58 PM

I haven't watched any qualifying sessions, has he been showing any pace in those?

|

Cheers, Crush
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1/20/2018 10:23 PM

He barely beat Mookie who has been bass fishing for 7 months. He's simply a 10th place guy.

|

1/20/2018 10:26 PM

I think he is on the wrong team and the wrong bike. I am not a Cooper fan but he has talent. I think he would be Solid top 5 if he was on a KTM working with Aldon. Or maybe not.......

|

1/20/2018 10:26 PM

People seem to forget that almost all these guys have won 250 championships. Cooper was never going to come in and be a consistent podium threat.

|

1/20/2018 10:32 PM

I think some of you will eat your words one day. Right now...no. But he will get it figured out. You don't dominate the 250's like he did and then fail.

Christ....look where JM6 is finishing on the big bikes. Both him and cooper are super fast....just need to get all the pieces together.

|

And there goes Jeffro. One of God's own prototypes. A super high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.

Pimpin' Ho's , Rollin' fatty's......drinkin' beers , beers , beers!! ~ Ja

1/20/2018 11:11 PM

drt410 wrote:

He said he was gonna podium his team said he was riding extremrly well...still tenth. I think its time to co e to terms with the fact that hes a 10th place guy.

Boy , for a self proclaimed " Huge Webb fan " .....you sure do like to drag his name through the mud.

|

And there goes Jeffro. One of God's own prototypes. A super high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.

Pimpin' Ho's , Rollin' fatty's......drinkin' beers , beers , beers!! ~ Ja

1/21/2018 12:06 AM

jeffro503 wrote:

I think some of you will eat your words one day. Right now...no. But he will get it figured out. You don't dominate the 250's like he did and then fail.

Christ....look where JM6 is finishing on the big bikes. Both him and cooper are super fast....just need to get all the pieces together.

Isn't it funny how people take a guy 3 races into his second season and can predict the rest of his career? Last year people were saying Barcia will never be better than a 7th place guy. Two years ago, people were saying Tomac was an 8th place guy. Bunch of prophets in here!

|

1/21/2018 12:12 AM

Id like to see him on a honda or ktm.

|

"Who cares about what other people think"

1/21/2018 12:24 AM

jeffro503 wrote:

Samuel wrote:

Isn't it funny how people take a guy 3 races into his second season and can predict the rest of his career? Last year people were saying Barcia will never be better than a 7th place guy. Two years ago, people were saying Tomac was an 8th place guy. Bunch of prophets in here!

So true !!! People seem to forget how he crushed the field in 250's Mx/Sx. You don't beat Herlings like that without huge talend and speed !!! He just doesn't feel right on the bike and on the team. Not saying it's a bad bike but it obviously doesn't suit his style. He will certainly move to another team for 2019 and we will see ! Team manager are no fool they know the potential of this kid, he is just 21 !

|

1/21/2018 12:56 AM

No shit he’s a 10th place guy. Put down the Kool-aid

|

1/21/2018 12:58 AM

OFWGKTA wrote:

So true !!! People seem to forget how he crushed the field in 250's Mx/Sx. You don't beat Herlings like that without huge talend and speed !!! He just doesn't feel right on the bike and on the team. Not saying it's a bad bike but it obviously doesn't suit his style. He will certainly move to another team for 2019 and we will see ! Team manager are no fool they know the potential of this kid, he is just 21 !

250 results don’t mean shit on the 450. How old was Rcozen when he won his first 450 championship? 20?

|

1/21/2018 1:18 AM

Samuel wrote:

Hes more than 3 races in, he races the whole of 2017 on the 450, he is far from a rookie and learning in the class now and is doing what he did all of last year.

No progression. Same old.

|

1/21/2018 1:21 AM

what a sport.

You can be the 10th best guy (in the world at Supercross) on one random night, and you're shit?

10th best current guy in any other professional sport is pretty much a hall of famer.

Maybe lighten up and realize that these guys are humans, who have to race 450cc motorcycles around man-made sketchy af tracks at a faster pace than any of us can fathom riding/practicing/racing at..

Add on top of that: injuries, sicknesses, mechanical issues, having a migraine, things not going your way..

you know, those things you get to call out of work for?

Yeah. He's a 10th place guy... and you'd sell your left testicle to even make the main.

|

1/21/2018 1:31 AM

And 3 months ago Barcia was 'washed up'. Things can change.

|

1/21/2018 2:53 AM

mxtryon231 wrote:

what a sport.

You can be the 10th best guy (in the world at Supercross) on one random night, and you're shit?

10th best current guy in any other professional sport is pretty much a hall of famer.

Maybe lighten up and realize that these guys are humans, who have to race 450cc motorcycles around man-made sketchy af tracks at a faster pace than any of us can fathom riding/practicing/racing at..

Add on top of that: injuries, sicknesses, mechanical issues, having a migraine, things not going your way..

Yeah. He's a 10th place guy... and you'd sell your left testicle to even make the main.

One random night? And he isn't paid to be a 10th place guy. That's the issue.

|

1/21/2018 4:12 AM

Both He and Yamaha have both gotta be wondering whats going on, its definitely not the bike because look at what Barcia is doing with it and he is only supposed to be a fill in rider for Millsaps and right now is sitting 3rd in the championship standings...

|

Instagram @_yabba_dabba_dont_

1/21/2018 5:44 AM

Webb needs fhe 2 taken off his bike.

|

2009 Kawasaki KX450F
2009 Kawasaki KX250F
2002 Suzuki GSXR 600

1/21/2018 7:41 AM

mxtryon231 wrote:

what a sport.

Thanks for the insight in to what the sport involves.. where would we be without you??

I don't think anyone is saying he's shit... they're just saying that he isn't living up to the hype and what was expected of him OR what Yamaha are paying him! Theres many riders up ahead of him not earning Factory team No.1 rider type of Dollars.

What relevance this has to any of us on Vital making a Main God only knows.

|

1/21/2018 7:54 AM

Im a fan and I know hes better than this thats whats gettin to me. He has to get that killer instinct back. He just lets people pass him like he knows theyre better than him. F that. The only thing that changed with barcia was his mindset. Webb needs the same. Hes not supposed to be this bad we allll know hes better than this.

|

1/21/2018 8:00 AM

deluxeman wrote:

I think he is on the wrong team and the wrong bike. I am not a Cooper fan but he has talent. I think he would be Solid top 5 if he was on a KTM working with Aldon. Or maybe not.......

Stop it. The bike is fine. It's 100% Cooper. He's a 10th place guy, that's it.

|

1/21/2018 8:01 AM

Squirrelings wrote:

People seem to forget that almost all these guys have won 250 championships. Cooper was never going to come in and be a consistent podium threat.

some guys just dont pan out on the big bike. Hope thats not the case.

|

1/21/2018 8:11 AM

colonel wrote:

Hes more than 3 races in, he races the whole of 2017 on the 450, he is far from a rookie and learning in the class now and is doing what he did all of last year.

No progression. Same old.

I know. That's why I said 3 races into his second season. Also I recall he missed a bunch of his rookie year with an injury.

Most in the 450 class have won a 250 title, but how many have won 2 regional titles and an outdoor title?

|

1/21/2018 8:36 AM

I kinda remember when Webb and Martin were winning all the championships that their Yamaha's were the class of the field and clearly faster than anything else at the time. Those bikes appeared to make them look like future stars, and more talented than the rest of the pack.

|

My favorite rider is K.C Carlyle

1/21/2018 8:46 AM

I wonder if he's quit on the coach so to speak? He looks awful.

|

1/21/2018 9:15 AM

He quit on somethin. Barcia was mentally defeated too. Now look what hes doing on the same bike. Those are good bikes its cooper.

|