Webb injured ?

Related:
Create New Tag

3/16/2018 7:10 AM

Hearing he took a digger yesterday ....

|

3/16/2018 7:13 AM

Was actually Tuesday. Hes good, just sore. Nothing broken.

|

3/17/2018 12:30 PM

Roostermx58 wrote:

Was actually Tuesday. Hes good, just sore. Nothing broken.

Well......

|

Washed up moto and enduro weekend warrior.

3/17/2018 12:41 PM

There are now about 5 guys in the top 15 that haven't missed a race due to injury this season. And we're only at round 11.
Hope we will have some factory riders left for the nationals. Or I'll better cancel my trip to Redbud.

|

3/17/2018 12:53 PM

|

3/17/2018 12:57 PM

That is a lot of shoulder's this year.

|

2015 Beta 500 RS, history: 99 KTM 300, 87 CR250, 84 KLR 600, 82 GPZ 550, 81 KX 250, 80 KX 250, 79 Montesa 414 VE, 78 250 VB, 77 360 VB, 76 360 VA, 75 YZ 125, 74 TM 125, 72 TS 125, 60's West Bend Go Boy Kart

3/17/2018 1:00 PM

He missed time last year due to a shoulder injury. Right at the moment he was starting to improve, just like this season.

|

3/17/2018 1:17 PM

I'm so over supercross and ready for outdoors. I wish we lived in a world where we had one big outdoor season. Especially after watching the GP's.

|

3/17/2018 1:23 PM

Trout!

|

3/17/2018 1:33 PM

Damn this is some bummer news. Every damn week.

|

And there goes Jeffro. One of God's own prototypes. A super high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.

Pimpin' Ho's , Rollin' fatty's......drinkin' beers , beers , beers!! ~ Ja

3/17/2018 1:48 PM

crusty_xx wrote:

There are now about 5 guys in the top 15 that haven't missed a race due to injury this season. And we're only at round 11.
Hope we will have some factory riders left for the nationals. Or I'll better cancel my trip to Redbud.

Roczen and Barcia will be back for Nationals. The big 3 are fully healthy and depending on Baggett Nationals are still looking good for now. No one else in the class can run with those guys and there is a good chance they are all there for Hangtown.

|

3/17/2018 1:50 PM

flinttropicsMX wrote:

I'm so over supercross and ready for outdoors. I wish we lived in a world where we had one big outdoor season. Especially after watching the GP's.

You seem to be forgetting the injuries from the past couple mx seasons... Some pretty serious ones, at that.

|

3/17/2018 1:52 PM
Edited Date/Time: 3/17/2018 1:52 PM

Damn sucks for Cooper, I was looking forward to having another guy up in the mix. Glad to hear it isn't too bad but we can't afford to lose anyone else at this point.

|

3/17/2018 1:56 PM

The more important question here is, who's going to pick up the "cross jumping" mantle? We've lost our designated cross jumper!

|

Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous. Checkout; ABetterStockMarket.com

3/17/2018 1:59 PM

crusty_xx wrote:

Park Boys wrote:

Roczen and Barcia will be back for Nationals. The big 3 are fully healthy and depending on Baggett Nationals are still looking good for now. No one else in the class can run with those guys and there is a good chance they are all there for Hangtown.

Yeah let's hope so
There are some supercross races to go. Let's hope the injuries are over now...

|

3/17/2018 2:02 PM

Looks like they created a sport that the human body can’t survive. Less airtime and more ground time, it’s where the best racing takes place. At this rate it’s looking good for Reed to be top 5 by seasons end...Tedder top ten

|

3/17/2018 2:05 PM

KennyT wrote:

Looks like they created a sport that the human body can’t survive. Less airtime and more ground time, it’s where the best racing takes place. At this rate it’s looking good for Reed to be top 5 by seasons end...Tedder top ten

The complainers about cross jumping almost have no reason anymore. Theres more time in the air and when u factor in the time on the ground thats spent landing from, setting up for, or between jumps there's literally like no time on the ground.

Its a circus show any more not even dirt bike racing. Its dirt bike flying.

|

3/17/2018 2:10 PM

Need a 12 rd SX series with a 8 week break before outdoors to give at least half the injured riders time to get fit to race.

|

3/17/2018 2:21 PM

aaryn #234 wrote:

Need a 12 rd SX series with a 8 week break before outdoors to give at least half the injured riders time to get fit to race.

X2

|

3/17/2018 2:24 PM

slipdog wrote:

Trout!

Am I pumped,stoked or bummed about this shoulder injury???

|

3/17/2018 2:32 PM

aaryn #234 wrote:

Best idea I’ve heard yet.

Personally I’d like SX to just go away, but unfortunately that’s obviously not going to happen.

Other good idea I heard: make 250f’s the premiere class and make 125’s the regionals. Or as far as I’m concerned get rid of regionals entirely and have only a premier class. The regionals aren’t a starter class anymore anyway. In fact, I’d argue that you stand a better chance (equipment-wise) as a new privateer in the 450’s since it takes a small lottery win to campaign a fast/short lived 250f.

|

3/17/2018 3:00 PM

slipdog wrote:

Trout!

1911 wrote:

Am I pumped,stoked or bummed about this shoulder injury???

If you're a hater then you're stoked. If you're a rational fan of the sport then you're bummed.

Either way, it's f**king TROUT! laughing

|

3/17/2018 3:06 PM

One thing you all are missing....bike failure caused it...that has nothing to do with the type of racing or riding he was doing...it's just one of those years.

|

3/17/2018 3:41 PM

aaryn #234 wrote:

I love that idea and think it’s what is needed for the health of the riders but I don’t see it ever happening. Too many $$$ to be made n SX and I just don’t see them cutting back on the rounds. It would be nice to have a good 6-8 week break in between the series. It would be cool to have some outdoor racing into Fall...would bring back memories of the Trans Am series

|

3/17/2018 3:42 PM

This sucks! Coop was really looking good these last few rounds. Hope its nothing too serious.

|

3/17/2018 4:09 PM

DonM wrote:

One thing you all are missing....bike failure caused it...that has nothing to do with the type of racing or riding he was doing...it's just one of those years.

What was the bike failure?

|

3/17/2018 4:17 PM

Afraid of Tomac!

|

3/17/2018 4:25 PM

DonM wrote:

Joko wrote:

Broken Chain

|

3/17/2018 5:00 PM

DonM wrote:

Joko wrote:

langhammx wrote:

Broken Chain

That's quite a few this year that have resulted in injury...

|

3/17/2018 5:04 PM

DonM wrote:

Joko wrote:

langhammx wrote:

Broken Chain

Wasnt it a broken chain related crash that took out Davalos a few years back the last time he was on PC . That was such a bummer, I really felt bad for him.

|