Webb crash, condition update?

Related:
Create New Tag

2/22/2020 7:24 PM
Edited Date/Time: 2/22/2020 8:00 PM

Looked brutal. Hope he isn't injured.
Be a real bummer to lose both him and AC from the championship in one race.

Anyone heard anything yet about his condition?

|

2/22/2020 7:26 PM

The look on his face in the back of the mule didnt look good.

|

Official member of the ElHombre fan club

Team MooseCAN

2/22/2020 7:26 PM

So bummed. Really wanted to see him and AC make it through the entire series. It’s been so fun to watch so many guys who can win.

Hope he’s ok

|

2/22/2020 7:27 PM

I hope he's just banged up.....he lost critical points in the championship though. Now it's Eli vs Kenny vs Barcia....but maybe Anderson will start his run tonight and get in the mix.

|

2/22/2020 7:29 PM

That was one of the worst wrecks I've ever seen... Just glad that he seemed to be able to move all his limbs and was conscious. That being said, there's no way he didn't break something falling from that high onto concrete

|

2/22/2020 7:30 PM

At least they didn’t stand him up.

|

Tailbone on the concrete. At speed. Flying in the air. Right in front of us. Off face of triple. Looked BAD.

|

That hurt just to watch. Hope he’s ok

|

2/22/2020 7:31 PM

NateDawg wrote:

That was one of the worst wrecks I've ever seen... Just glad that he seemed to be able to move all his limbs and was conscious. That being said, there's no way he didn't break something falling from that high onto concrete

I'm going to be the minority and say he's just banged up. AC hit hard on his back like that earlier in the year and didn't break anything.

I'm hoping Cooper is just bruised up and had the wind knocked out of him.

|

2/22/2020 7:32 PM

no way in hell he didnt fracture something. sucks.

|

Dude he is soo lucky he’ll be able to walk after that one... Jeez that was bad

|

Current rides-
1988 RM250
2019 KX450

Bloody hell that was ugly.

|

2/22/2020 7:33 PM

That was nasty, was positive to see him conscious at least. Hoping the injury’s aren’t too bad.

|

Didn’t look good at all. Thankfully he was moving his legs. Prayers to Webb.

|

It was nasty, right to his tailbone. Always scary seeing a rider ride the front end like that. Yikes.

|

2/22/2020 7:34 PM

NateDawg wrote:

Black Diesel Bomber wrote:

I'm going to be the minority and say he's just banged up. AC hit hard on his back like that earlier in the year and didn't break anything.

AC hit dirt, not concrete.

|

2/22/2020 7:37 PM

He got very lucky his head did not hit the top of the next jump, this could have been a lot worse

|

2/22/2020 7:38 PM

NateDawg wrote:

S.O.S. wrote:

Yeah, the face of a hard packed whoop...soft huh?

|

2/22/2020 7:39 PM

I've slammed my tailbone really hard before and it's not fun, have to put a pillow under my ass when doing sit-ups after all these years because it's still sensitive. These guys need to wear kidney belts again, something there is better than nothing.

|

2/22/2020 7:40 PM

S.O.S. wrote:

Not as hard as concrete. Do we even need to argue that? You ever jackhammer concrete before?

|

2/22/2020 7:54 PM

Is it concrete or wooden boards that they cover the grass with?

|

2/22/2020 7:55 PM

S.O.S. wrote:

Fourth_Floor wrote:

Not as hard as concrete. Do we even need to argue that? You ever jackhammer concrete before?

Have you ever jackhammered compacted dirt? There's not much difference. A body slam is a body slam, both of them on very hard surfaces.

|

2/22/2020 7:57 PM

Is a bummer. I've been rooting for Roczen all year so was mad at Cooper for turning Roczen into mush that moto. However, love watching Coop race and such a fierce competitor. Really hope its one of those crashes that isn't as bad as it looked, damn.

|

2/22/2020 7:58 PM

Fourth_Floor wrote:

Have you ever jackhammered compacted dirt? There's not much difference. A body slam is a body slam, both of them on very hard surfaces.

Jackhammered compacted dirt lol? No I haven't, I usually use a spade and a pick. You work in an office or something?

|

2/22/2020 7:59 PM

woody woodpecker wrote:

I've slammed my tailbone really hard before and it's not fun, have to put a pillow under my ass when doing sit-ups after all these years because it's still sensitive. These guys need to wear kidney belts again, something there is better than nothing.

Sounds like you have scaring in the sacroiliac joint. Hurt my tailbone around 2004 and smashed it again 2018.. .thinking I had broken my tail bone I got scans/saw a professional, turns out it was scaring to the sacroiliac joint.

|

2/22/2020 7:59 PM

It is too bad. I really like watching the way Webb attacks. He is so competitive.

|

2/22/2020 8:00 PM
Edited Date/Time: 2/22/2020 8:40 PM

I’m no doctor, but he landed flat on his tailbone/back on concrete and they pick him up by the armpits and sit him upright on the mule? Didn’t they do the same last week with Moreau? You’d think in instances like this the backboard would be used as a precautionary measure.

Hope Coop’s alright, that looked gnarly as hell.

|

2/22/2020 8:01 PM

Fourth_Floor wrote:

Fourth_Floor wrote:

Jackhammered compacted dirt lol? No I haven't, I usually use a spade and a pick. You work in an office or something?

I figured you wouldn't know the difference, but since you do you should know better. Compacted dirt vs concrete on your back is not a big difference. And if you think it is, maybe that's why you are working in the dirt.

|

2/22/2020 8:03 PM

SEE ARE125 wrote:

I’m no doctor, but he landed flat on his tailbone/back on concrete and they pick him up by the armpits and sit him upright on the mule? Didn’t they do the same last week with Moreau? You’d think in instances like this the backboard would be used as a precautionary measure.

Hope Coop’s alright, that looked gnarly as hell.

A bit different as Coop crawled to the side and stood up on his own after a bit. No dead legs...

|

2/22/2020 8:04 PM

Dude it’s been 30 minutes... he is still in triage

|

Never try to argue with idiots; they will only bring you down to their level.....and being more experienced, they will beat you at their own game!

2020.5 KTM 450 SXF FE
2006 KX250