Webb crash, condition update?

IWreckALot
2/24/2020 10:24am
They roll up the turf for non-football events in Arlington, leaving concrete. There is a layer of plywood placed on that.
APLMAN99 wrote:
Just watched a time lapse of them converting to basketball, and it sure looked like they covered the grass. 2 layers of covering, actually, before they...
Just watched a time lapse of them converting to basketball, and it sure looked like they covered the grass. 2 layers of covering, actually, before they began assembling the basketball court and the extra stands.

I’d think that growing sod pieces “back together” would be much more time consuming than patching the few areas that may get damaged.

SEEMEFIRST wrote:
It's artificial turf in Arlington. They roll it up and remove it. They only put plywood down to protect the concrete from the bulldozers, and it...
It's artificial turf in Arlington.
They roll it up and remove it.
They only put plywood down to protect the concrete from the bulldozers, and it doesn't go out to where Webb landed .

They may leave the turf down for basketball, I don't know, but I know for a fact they do for dirt events.

Rodeo, SX, Monster trucks, etc.
Yea but, can they grow the turf back together? They'll probably just need to use a little more fertilizer and water.
Moto_Geek
Fantasy
1464th
2/24/2020 10:33am Edited Date/Time 2/24/2020 10:34am
Webb Instagram, nothing broke!

My "guess" is he will show up to ride, maybe even miss practice and just get as many points and consume a lot of Ibuprofin.

2/25/2020 6:31am
I am not sure which thumb to give?
I got a digit for ya [img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2020/02/23/406223/s1200_finger.jpg[/img]
I got a digit for ya

Thank you for that.
I got 10 downvotes, i'n F'n done with this site, lol!!

The Shop

G Foster
2/26/2020 12:03pm Edited Date/Time 2/26/2020 2:00pm
I got a digit for ya [img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2020/02/23/406223/s1200_finger.jpg[/img]
I got a digit for ya

Thank you for that.
I got 10 downvotes, i'n F'n done with this site, lol!!
My original comment was a facetious one. It's a Webb-ism every time he speaks post-race. It's ridiculous. Keep it to yourself dude...!!

Webb is neither a poster child for the sport nor any kind of religion. His behavior on the track is hardly what you might call christian. There are many racers that 'race' aggressively but with good grace. We don't hear them espousing their appreciation to anyone other than the human beings or organisations that help them get there in the first place. That's not to demean the power or psychological effect that his faith has on his riding, but hearing this repeatedly after seeing him behave like a guy with an ego problem and a point to prove...c'mon.
Rawly
2/26/2020 1:15pm
Wonder if he’s blaming his lord for this one ?? Pretty sad for people to thank their God for outcomes. Pretty much just asking him to keep up with their agendas. Guess God was pulling for the Chiefs this year. And no , I’m not an atheist.
HondaMan66
2/26/2020 2:06pm
I've always loved the motocross community because as a kid going to the races, we all had fun. I remember riding our bmx bikes on the...
I've always loved the motocross community because as a kid going to the races, we all had fun. I remember riding our bmx bikes on the track before the races started. To be sure, there were some competitive moments, and at times we all let our tempers get the best of us. But in the end, it worked itself out.

But reading some of the social media comments (not here but on fb, Insta) on Webb has left a bad taste in my mouth. People laughing at his crash, an end to his title hopes, and making memes about the "Webb Wagon". Pretty disgusting, and I gotta say, not something I would want my non-moto friends to see.

I really hope Webb has a quick recovery, and hasn't sustained any serious injuries.
Love Vital, but I also feel that a lot of the prose here is subject to 12 to 14 year old bloody wet behind the ears...
Love Vital, but I also feel that a lot of the prose here is subject to 12 to 14 year old bloody wet behind the ears arsewipe unchecked and cartt' Blanche that have not a clue about our Sport. All these guys give a piece of their soul and drive to entertain us at a high level which very few can accomplish, unless you can do better than them chill out China and let do their thing.
I could not agree more. There are a lot of guys on here that still live with mommy and daddy. They are the same ones who think it is ok to cross over on someone on the face of a supercross triple. If someone did it to them they would not have the sense or the skill to save it.
aeffertz
2/26/2020 4:56pm Edited Date/Time 2/26/2020 5:15pm
I've always loved the motocross community because as a kid going to the races, we all had fun. I remember riding our bmx bikes on the...
I've always loved the motocross community because as a kid going to the races, we all had fun. I remember riding our bmx bikes on the track before the races started. To be sure, there were some competitive moments, and at times we all let our tempers get the best of us. But in the end, it worked itself out.

But reading some of the social media comments (not here but on fb, Insta) on Webb has left a bad taste in my mouth. People laughing at his crash, an end to his title hopes, and making memes about the "Webb Wagon". Pretty disgusting, and I gotta say, not something I would want my non-moto friends to see.

I really hope Webb has a quick recovery, and hasn't sustained any serious injuries.
Love Vital, but I also feel that a lot of the prose here is subject to 12 to 14 year old bloody wet behind the ears...
Love Vital, but I also feel that a lot of the prose here is subject to 12 to 14 year old bloody wet behind the ears arsewipe unchecked and cartt' Blanche that have not a clue about our Sport. All these guys give a piece of their soul and drive to entertain us at a high level which very few can accomplish, unless you can do better than them chill out China and let do their thing.
HondaMan66 wrote:
I could not agree more. There are a lot of guys on here that still live with mommy and daddy. They are the same ones who...
I could not agree more. There are a lot of guys on here that still live with mommy and daddy. They are the same ones who think it is ok to cross over on someone on the face of a supercross triple. If someone did it to them they would not have the sense or the skill to save it.
I don’t think you understand what demographic is actually visiting and commenting on this website. I would wager it’s 25-55 as the majority, and closer to 30-50 for the most active users on average.

Post a reply to: Webb crash, condition update?

The Latest