Webb back for Southwick

make1go
6/26/2018 12:05am
MXerDW wrote:
Webb finished 3-6 for 4th overall last year at Southwick.
yeah but it was the bike........
.oh hang on,
wait a minute.....?

viturds say its no good

mustabin damanupdere..
DoubleA
6/26/2018 1:55am
Bogle to holeshot a moto if he returns at Southwick
sgrimmxdad
Fantasy
1936th
6/26/2018 3:10am
I am glad he is back, he will get better every week! I say top 5 this weekend!

The Shop

BR8ES
6/26/2018 7:04am
BR8ES wrote:
That doesn't even make sense... I would too and his paycheck. What does that have to do with his lacklustre performances and comeback after an extended...
That doesn't even make sense... I would too and his paycheck. What does that have to do with his lacklustre performances and comeback after an extended layoff?
haydos25 wrote:
Webbs most recent finish was a 5th at Seattle prior to injury. 2 of the guys in front of him at that race aren't even racing...
Webbs most recent finish was a 5th at Seattle prior to injury. 2 of the guys in front of him at that race aren't even racing this weekend. If that result is lacklustre then i'm not sure where your expectations are for him.

Im not suggesting that he will podium first race back, all i'm saying is that the chances of Cunningham and Merriam for example, magically being on his level are pretty slim. He is a formal national champion and 2 time supercross lites champ, those credentials count for something and he's not going to come back and finish 12th, i'm sure he'd sooner stay home.

ps. I never said anything about his paycheck, but i hope he's taking yamaha for as much as he can.
he already has taken Yamaha for all he can, pretty obvious. Didn't do much in return. Clearly he should beat those guys... my expectations were based on him being the second coming via internet hype, etc. It hasn't materialised clearly and has been a mostly a disaapointment, anybody saying otherwise is delusional at best. If he comes back and kicks ass and gets another crazy contract based on hope, then good for him. I picture Cooper being another Davi Milsaps.
DoubleA
6/30/2018 11:23am
DoubleA wrote:
Bogle to holeshot a moto if he returns at Southwick
So I called it....

Post a reply to: Webb back for Southwick

The Latest