Webb back for Budds?

MotoMan12345
Fantasy
1924th
Edited Date/Time 6/15/2015 6:27pm
I've seen some pics of Webb back on the bike...he should be good in two weeks? Hopefully he's back and riding, will definitely spice things up.
|
Starcrossed
6/15/2015 3:51pm
He said in a pre-race interview last week that Budds may be a little optimistic for his return to racing. Don't know if anything has changed since then, but it would be great to see him back soon.
Zaugg
6/15/2015 4:03pm
Saw him ripping this weekend at Lake Elsinore. Pretty sure it was him unless there was another ungodly fast #17 on a Star Racing Yamaha.

Not sure on his fitness but dude was moving.

njracer46
6/15/2015 4:42pm
I respect the guys speed and hopefully he can mix it up a little this summer instead of the same 2 guys winning but I must say this..

I was a big fan of his as an am and when he first turned pro but recently can't say I'm a fan anymore. After the whole sx thing with him and bowers. That whole segment they did was so lame I was embarrassed they actually put that on TV. I'm sure I'm forgetting some things from sx as well. The whole Frenchy don't want none last summer, not to mention one of the next races those frenchies put a whooping on him. The thing with him at hang town punching the mule, honestly the kid just acts like a spoiled brat compared to the other guys. I understand you're frustrated but acting like a baby on national tv is not helping you. In other words I think he's a cocky little fuck, yeah he's fast as hell but act like a professional. They're are plenty of guys who have personality and also still come across as professionals. Maybe he should take some pr lessons from j mart or ac50 just to name a few.

Agree or disagree with me that's fine, we all have opinions and that's mine.

The Shop

MotoMan12345
Fantasy
1924th
6/15/2015 5:03pm
njracer46 wrote:
I respect the guys speed and hopefully he can mix it up a little this summer instead of the same 2 guys winning but I must...
I respect the guys speed and hopefully he can mix it up a little this summer instead of the same 2 guys winning but I must say this..

I was a big fan of his as an am and when he first turned pro but recently can't say I'm a fan anymore. After the whole sx thing with him and bowers. That whole segment they did was so lame I was embarrassed they actually put that on TV. I'm sure I'm forgetting some things from sx as well. The whole Frenchy don't want none last summer, not to mention one of the next races those frenchies put a whooping on him. The thing with him at hang town punching the mule, honestly the kid just acts like a spoiled brat compared to the other guys. I understand you're frustrated but acting like a baby on national tv is not helping you. In other words I think he's a cocky little fuck, yeah he's fast as hell but act like a professional. They're are plenty of guys who have personality and also still come across as professionals. Maybe he should take some pr lessons from j mart or ac50 just to name a few.

Agree or disagree with me that's fine, we all have opinions and that's mine.
I agree with some of this
GuyB
Fantasy
988th
6/15/2015 5:10pm
You got all that from TV?
njracer46
6/15/2015 5:23pm
GuyB wrote:
You got all that from TV?
Unless he puts on a show for the cameras which I wouldn't doubt. I understand the whole acting like a robot on the podium but most guys find a perfect medium without sounding cocky. I figured that post would get flamed but know I'm not the only one who thinks this way. I've seen it posted on here many times before. Frenchies don't want none? You think that's a professional podium speech?
machine
6/15/2015 5:36pm Edited Date/Time 6/15/2015 5:40pm
He's fine, it takes all kinds of personalities. Some like the vanilla nice guy types and some like the bad boy types. I'd say he's somewhere in between. Cooper is a good guy from a good upbringing. He's feircly competitive and that's what drives him. He doesn't just talk like a Jlaw type, he gets it done. Watch this, it might change your opinion some..

http://motocross.transworld.net/videos/coffee-with-cooper-webb/#HHAXPr3BFHV1wC8e.97
Drfletcher
6/15/2015 5:39pm
I'm glad I wasn't on tv when I was 20 years old....who knows what I would have said.
MMCDan
6/15/2015 6:13pm
Zaugg wrote:
Saw him ripping this weekend at Lake Elsinore. Pretty sure it was him unless there was another ungodly fast #17 on a Star Racing Yamaha. Not...
Saw him ripping this weekend at Lake Elsinore. Pretty sure it was him unless there was another ungodly fast #17 on a Star Racing Yamaha.

Not sure on his fitness but dude was moving.

We talked to him at Elsinore on Saturday and he told us he will be racing at Budds Creek.
Starcrossed
6/15/2015 6:16pm
machine wrote:
He's fine, it takes all kinds of personalities. Some like the vanilla nice guy types and some like the bad boy types. I'd say he's somewhere...
He's fine, it takes all kinds of personalities. Some like the vanilla nice guy types and some like the bad boy types. I'd say he's somewhere in between. Cooper is a good guy from a good upbringing. He's feircly competitive and that's what drives him. He doesn't just talk like a Jlaw type, he gets it done. Watch this, it might change your opinion some..

http://motocross.transworld.net/videos/coffee-with-cooper-webb/#HHAXPr3BFHV1wC8e.97
Interesting little chat...answer to OPs question begins shortly after 18min.
MX45
6/15/2015 6:23pm Edited Date/Time 6/15/2015 6:25pm
"Webb back at Budds?" turns into "Webb is a cocky little fuck"

Classic vital.

Well I popped into say, Yes, he plans to race. But that was answered. So now back to your regularly scheduled hate bashing.
MotoMan12345
Fantasy
1924th
6/15/2015 6:27pm
MX45 wrote:
"Webb back at Budds?" turns into "Webb is a cocky little fuck" Classic vital. Well I popped into say, Yes, he plans to race. But that...
"Webb back at Budds?" turns into "Webb is a cocky little fuck"

Classic vital.

Well I popped into say, Yes, he plans to race. But that was answered. So now back to your regularly scheduled hate bashing.
Haha I know right. Such a simple question asking if he's racing

Post a reply to: Webb back for Budds?

The Latest