Webb and KTM

Related:
Create New Tag

7/16/2019 4:19 PM
Edited Date/Time: 7/16/2019 4:20 PM

Enough about GL. Who besides me wishes Webb was still with the Blu Cru?

|

Yam105

7/16/2019 4:23 PM

Based on his success at KTM, probably not Cooper Webb.

|

7/16/2019 4:26 PM

Not me, it’s good to see him get straightened out and running up front again. Not sure what’s going on over at Yamaha but they seem to have a helluva time getting results in the big boy class.

|

7/16/2019 4:26 PM

Curious to know why you wish he was still on Yamaha?

First year on KTM and he's already done better than all his years combined at Yamaha (big bike).

|

"Sorry Goose, but it's time to buzz the tower."

7/16/2019 4:29 PM

Justin345 wrote:

Based on his success at KTM, probably not Cooper Webb.

True

|

Yam105

7/16/2019 4:31 PM
Edited Date/Time: 7/16/2019 4:31 PM

reded wrote:

Not me, it’s good to see him get straightened out and running up front again. Not sure what’s going on over at Yamaha but they seem to have a helluva time getting results in the big boy class.

Yeah, I agree. They have some good cohesion going on with the 250’s, but besides Barcia just can’t get it right with the bigs.

|

Yam105

7/16/2019 4:34 PM

-MAVERICK- wrote:

Curious to know why you wish he was still on Yamaha?

First year on KTM and he's already done better than all his years combined at Yamaha (big bike).

I just feel like he grew up with Yamaha and Blu Cru shaped who he is. It was just a little upsetting to see him bail on his roots I guess. Don’t get me wrong, I will always root for Coop no matter what though. He seems happier on KTM.

|

Yam105

7/16/2019 4:35 PM

|

7/16/2019 4:40 PM

Yami593 wrote:

I just feel like he grew up with Yamaha and Blu Cru shaped who he is. It was just a little upsetting to see him bail on his roots I guess. Don’t get me wrong, I will always root for Coop no matter what though. He seems happier on KTM.

Yea, Blue Cru totally shaped who is he is bro





|

7/16/2019 4:46 PM
Edited Date/Time: 7/16/2019 4:48 PM

That 2002 season on an PW50 was hands down what shaped him to who is. Bro.

|

7/16/2019 4:51 PM

Im not a webb fan at all but damn dude after his 250 career he should be on whatever bike gets him results

|

7/16/2019 4:55 PM

kb228 wrote:

Im not a webb fan at all but damn dude after his 250 career he should be on whatever bike gets him results

I think you mean "after the start to his 450 career"...

|

7/16/2019 5:04 PM

OP is obviously a huge Yamaha nut gobbler

|

7/16/2019 5:07 PM

Moto Obsessed wrote:

That 2002 season on an PW50 was hands down what shaped him to who is. Bro.

Nobody cares about amateurs

|

Yam105

7/16/2019 5:08 PM

So he rode Honda and KTM for a few years when momma and daddy were still footin the bill. Big deal!

|

Yam105

7/16/2019 5:11 PM

Yamaha weaned him off the teet

|

Yam105

7/16/2019 5:15 PM

Yami593 wrote:

Nobody cares about amateurs

Fun Fact: Blu Cru is Yamaha's amateur program that was started in 2014 - when Cooper was already a pro rider.

The pride of McLoud, Oklahoma right here folks

|

7/16/2019 5:36 PM

-MAVERICK- wrote:

Curious to know why you wish he was still on Yamaha?

First year on KTM and he's already done better than all his years combined at Yamaha (big bike).

Yami593 wrote:

I just feel like he grew up with Yamaha and Blu Cru shaped who he is. It was just a little upsetting to see him bail on his roots I guess. Don’t get me wrong, I will always root for Coop no matter what though. He seems happier on KTM.

If you really are a fan of Webb then you should be glad he made the move to KTM. So far it’s gotten him a SX championship and consistent top five finishes outdoors this year. All things he wasn’t able to accomplish on the Yamaha.

|

7/16/2019 5:40 PM

Moto Obsessed wrote:

That 2002 season on an PW50 was hands down what shaped him to who is. Bro.

Yami593 wrote:

Nobody cares about amateurs

Moto Obsessed wrote: Fun Fact: Blu Cru is Yamaha's amateur program that was started in 2014 - when Cooper was already a pro rider.

The pride of McLoud, Oklahoma right here folks

For starters I’m from Navarre, Ohio. And second, I’m not talking about that particular Blu Cru. Maybe you should dig a little deeper into your research before you expose yourself “moto obesity” or whatever your name is.

|

Yam105

7/16/2019 5:42 PM

-MAVERICK- wrote:

Curious to know why you wish he was still on Yamaha?

First year on KTM and he's already done better than all his years combined at Yamaha (big bike).

Yami593 wrote:

I just feel like he grew up with Yamaha and Blu Cru shaped who he is. It was just a little upsetting to see him bail on his roots I guess. Don’t get me wrong, I will always root for Coop no matter what though. He seems happier on KTM.

Scull79 wrote:

If you really are a fan of Webb then you should be glad he made the move to KTM. So far it’s gotten him a SX championship and consistent top five finishes outdoors this year. All things he wasn’t able to accomplish on the Yamaha.

Could have accomplished all of these things and more if he would have stuck it out. Now Barcia and Plessinger have to pick up his pieces.

|

Yam105

7/16/2019 6:24 PM

Damn these weekends off are bad for vital 😭

|

7/16/2019 6:26 PM

-MAVERICK- wrote:

Curious to know why you wish he was still on Yamaha?

First year on KTM and he's already done better than all his years combined at Yamaha (big bike).

Yami593 wrote:

I just feel like he grew up with Yamaha and Blu Cru shaped who he is. It was just a little upsetting to see him bail on his roots I guess. Don’t get me wrong, I will always root for Coop no matter what though. He seems happier on KTM.

That Yamaha yzf150 at Loretta’s when he was younger was really shaping his entire life.

|

GP740
Since 1987

7/16/2019 6:28 PM

Yami593 wrote:

I just feel like he grew up with Yamaha and Blu Cru shaped who he is. It was just a little upsetting to see him bail on his roots I guess. Don’t get me wrong, I will always root for Coop no matter what though. He seems happier on KTM.

Wanna talk about roots? Cooper rode Honda’s and KTM’s during his amateur career.

|

7/16/2019 6:43 PM
Edited Date/Time: 7/16/2019 6:46 PM

Wow! You guys are really drilling me on ole Coop! Guess I don’t know as much about him as I thought. Guess it’s time to move on to another favorite rider. I’ll go with Enticknap! He’s due for a championship!!! #wheresmykawiridersat

|

Yam105

7/16/2019 6:46 PM

BTW “-MAVERICK-“, thanks for setting me up!

|

Yam105

7/16/2019 6:49 PM

Still can't believe no one signed in with a fake account named "WebbSurfs" and posted...

"NOT ME!"

|

I ripped a start from Egypt and I was happy about that.

7/16/2019 7:11 PM

Yami593 wrote:

I just feel like he grew up with Yamaha and Blu Cru shaped who he is. It was just a little upsetting to see him bail on his roots I guess. Don’t get me wrong, I will always root for Coop no matter what though. He seems happier on KTM.

Scull79 wrote:

If you really are a fan of Webb then you should be glad he made the move to KTM. So far it’s gotten him a SX championship and consistent top five finishes outdoors this year. All things he wasn’t able to accomplish on the Yamaha.

Yami593 wrote:

Could have accomplished all of these things and more if he would have stuck it out. Now Barcia and Plessinger have to pick up his pieces.


|

7/16/2019 7:18 PM

I know for a fact when we were riding amateurs at Loretta’s he was with Yamaha. I’m glad you guys think you know it all. Probably a bunch of Novice class riders on here. Remember you have to win at least 3 races in Novice or ride it for 2 consecutive seasons before moving up to Intermediate.

|

Yam105

7/16/2019 7:27 PM

Yami593 wrote:

I know for a fact when we were riding amateurs at Loretta’s he was with Yamaha. I’m glad you guys think you know it all. Probably a bunch of Novice class riders on here. Remember you have to win at least 3 races in Novice or ride it for 2 consecutive seasons before moving up to Intermediate.

You argue like somebody that’s been here before....

|

7/16/2019 7:48 PM

Yami593 wrote:

I know for a fact when we were riding amateurs at Loretta’s he was with Yamaha. I’m glad you guys think you know it all. Probably a bunch of Novice class riders on here. Remember you have to win at least 3 races in Novice or ride it for 2 consecutive seasons before moving up to Intermediate.

DonM wrote:

You argue like somebody that’s been here before....

Thank you! I guess?

|

Yam105