Webb: The one thing I kept in the back of my mind was Herlings!

drt410
3/14/2019 4:27pm Edited Date/Time 3/14/2019 4:33pm
Why are ppl so scared to say Webb won a race lol. Its ok... Herlings doesnt have to win every single race ever of all time... lol. Hes great even with a couple 2nds lol.. Even if it happens to be to some... gasp..(Deathcross, stiff suspension riding, whoop blitzing, no sand track having, Americans). The herlings ball gargling is nuts *no pun intended.
3/14/2019 4:31pm
SEE ARE125 wrote:
So IF Herlings comes over does he go train/practice at Bakers? Do Herlings and Webb have to play nice together since they’ll basically be KTM teammates...
So IF Herlings comes over does he go train/practice at Bakers? Do Herlings and Webb have to play nice together since they’ll basically be KTM teammates? I just want to see an all out brawl between Webb, Herlings, Tomac, Roczen, Musquin and whoever else with no punches pulled, best man wins.
Herlings won't need to train if they make the tracks rough.
Ranman68
3/14/2019 4:36pm
drt410 wrote:
Why are ppl so scared to say Webb won a race lol. Its ok... Herlings doesnt have to win every single race ever of all time...
Why are ppl so scared to say Webb won a race lol. Its ok... Herlings doesnt have to win every single race ever of all time... lol. Hes great even with a couple 2nds lol.. Even if it happens to be to some... gasp..(Deathcross, stiff suspension riding, whoop blitzing, no sand track having, Americans). The herlings ball gargling is nuts *no pun intended.
I couldn't have said it any better.
Ranman68
3/14/2019 4:45pm
SEE ARE125 wrote:
So IF Herlings comes over does he go train/practice at Bakers? Do Herlings and Webb have to play nice together since they’ll basically be KTM teammates...
So IF Herlings comes over does he go train/practice at Bakers? Do Herlings and Webb have to play nice together since they’ll basically be KTM teammates? I just want to see an all out brawl between Webb, Herlings, Tomac, Roczen, Musquin and whoever else with no punches pulled, best man wins.
Webb and Herlings are already on good terms and should be fine together at Bakers.
MX-LIFE. wrote:
Why would Herlings have to go to Baker's when what he is doing already is working for him? Is it because he is a KTM rider...
Why would Herlings have to go to Baker's when what he is doing already is working for him? Is it because he is a KTM rider and since his own program is already working why would he need Aldon? Herlings is already beating the American riders and he has already beat the Baker boys.
Herlings worked with Baker for a couple of weeks prior to racing ironman in 2017. He like Baker's program and implemented it when he got back to Europe. Since Baker is here, he cant work with him directly but he has been usinv Baker's program (whatever that entails) in Europe. If Herlings races the ama series, I have no doubt he will want to be working directly with Baker.

The Shop

3/14/2019 6:10pm
I’m sorry but Webb’s success indoors does t exactly mean it transfers outdoors. I see him doing better outdoors than in the past but most likely...
I’m sorry but Webb’s success indoors does t exactly mean it transfers outdoors. I see him doing better outdoors than in the past but most likely behind 3,4 and 25.

(I forgot Anderson— behind a healthy Anderson as well)

If Herlings is here, I doubt webb beats him in a single moto.

Just an honest observation.
yak651 wrote:
Yep because Anderson and Marvin have many more outdoor championships than Webb...yep no way Webb can win outdoors or beat those guys, you have some lottery...
Yep because Anderson and Marvin have many more outdoor championships than Webb...yep no way Webb can win outdoors or beat those guys, you have some lottery numbers also I can get from you??
How many moto wins does Webb have on the 450. Actually has he ever had a podium? Just wondering.

I hope he comes out and kicks everyone’s ass cause I like him but I don’t see that happening.
drt410
3/14/2019 6:15pm
Ppl rip on the US because its a threat. Before Herlings stepped it up Roczen and Musquin had left and it was TC222... and nobody else. Now that TC and JH are on fire they FINALLY get to talk a lil shit... who cares. JH and TC are friggin legends, so let em. Besides they gotta make up for Allllll the years of McGrath, Emig, Pastrana, Carmichael, Windham, JS7, Villopoto, Webb, Dungey... plus the people that chose to race in the US Tortelli, Alberteen, Vuillemin, Wilson, Musquin, Roczen, Ferrandis, Reed... all the way up to the best Japanese prospect ever coming over in Shimoda and the top prospects in the world the Lawrence bros coming to the US as fast as they could. Thats why nobody is Arguing the Canadian Nationals vs MXGP... So its no biggie, just embrace it. The fact that we can even compete with the WORLD mx grand prix is insane and Im thankful. When ppl stop shit talking, only then r u in trouble.
drt410
3/14/2019 6:16pm
I’m sorry but Webb’s success indoors does t exactly mean it transfers outdoors. I see him doing better outdoors than in the past but most likely...
I’m sorry but Webb’s success indoors does t exactly mean it transfers outdoors. I see him doing better outdoors than in the past but most likely behind 3,4 and 25.

yak651 wrote:
Yep because Anderson and Marvin have many more outdoor championships than Webb...yep no way Webb can win outdoors or beat those guys, you have some lottery...
Yep because Anderson and Marvin have many more outdoor championships than Webb...yep no way Webb can win outdoors or beat those guys, you have some lottery numbers also I can get from you??
How many moto wins does Webb have on the 450. Actually has he ever had a podium? Just wondering. I hope he comes out and kicks...
How many moto wins does Webb have on the 450. Actually has he ever had a podium? Just wondering.

I hope he comes out and kicks everyone’s ass cause I like him but I don’t see that happening.
Lol hes clearly a different rider on the KTM. He had 0 wins before this sx season too, now hes blowing the doors off Eli, Roczen, MM...
Ranman68
3/14/2019 6:30pm

yak651 wrote:
How many moto wins does Webb have on the 450. Actually has he ever had a podium? Just wondering. I hope he comes out and kicks...

It is a guess on how he will do outdoors, but to guess that he will do well isnt irrational. To be faster than Tomac is a stretch, but to be as good as the others at least isnt a stretch in my opinion. Webb didnt do very well indoors or outdoors on the YZ450 for whatever reason. But..... When Webb was on 250s and had his mojo, he was kicking ass in supercross and then backed the last sx title with an outdoor title. When he was killing it in 250 sx he was also capable of winning outdoors as well, and he did. One of the few impressive performances over the last two years on the 450 YZ was Daytona last year, and Daytona sx is more like outdoors than indoors. Now he has his mojo on again and winning sx like a boss again, so its not unreasonable to think he'll be good outdoors as well. Like when he was riding 250s. I think he will be a player outdoors, but domination at this point is a stretch I think. Its all a guess. Time will tell.
Paul333
3/16/2019 7:50am
DonM wrote:
And yet another article written by Geoff Jr (mcreed) aimed directly at stirring the GP vs Nationals pot by taking excerpts out of interviews and skewed...
And yet another article written by Geoff Jr (mcreed) aimed directly at stirring the GP vs Nationals pot by taking excerpts out of interviews and skewed to rile the minions...
Absolutely
3/16/2019 9:10am
kb228 wrote:
Hate to say it but i think the webb/cianciarulo era is rolling in. Roczen and tomac had their chances and that era is passing. Webb hit...
Hate to say it but i think the webb/cianciarulo era is rolling in. Roczen and tomac had their chances and that era is passing. Webb hit his stride. Roczen eli and marvin seem to be dialing back whatever they had in recent years.

I got a hunch webb is going to carry this tsunami into the outdoors and go toe to toe with eli and herlings if he comes over.
I kind of understand what your saying but roczen is only 24 and coopers 23 so there's not a big age gap between them plus roczen and tomac have both got 2 450titles. Webb's not one nothing yet and roczen is only a year older than him I wouldn't right off roczen and tomac yet there still the best 2 in the class in my opinion.

Post a reply to: Webb: The one thing I kept in the back of my mind was Herlings!

The Latest